L'Oreal Derma Genesis Intensive Night Cream Reviews

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Intensive Night Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for L'Oreal Derma Genesis Intensive Night Cream

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Intensive Night Cream

“so bad. dangerous ingredients”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by spiderpealrflowers (4 reviews written)

Really bad it smells and feels like poisen. I do not understand what it does to the tissues but it smells far too strong and it puts me off. Its not a bad smell its potent… Read Full Review

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Intensive Night Cream

“I use it nightly and the bottle although looks quite...”

Written on: 04/06/2008 by RenaB (15 reviews written)

I use it nightly and the bottle although looks quite small and is a bit dearer than other products, has lasted me ages so I think it is definitely worth it as am I!!… Read Full Review