Squier Tele Custom II Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Squier Tele Custom II - Ask a question now

Squier Tele Custom II

“Squier Vintage Modified Tele Custom II. Big name,...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by paulenew (34 reviews written)

Squier Vintage Modified Tele Custom II. Big name, stunning guitar. I love this guitar - after all the horror stories I read about Squier, I was more than a little nervous about buying one of these, but at £130 I figured 'what the heck?'. So glad I did. This guitar appears in 'Guitar' magazines list of 50 to play before you die, and it's no surprise. I didn't change anything out the box, neck was perfect - it had even held tune from the shop.
The 'Duncan Designed' P90's are great, this guitar… Read Full Review

Squier Tele Custom II

“Set up, good straight out of the box. The sound is...”

Written on: 22/12/2008 by vpacini (1 review written)

Set up, good straight out of the box. The sound is fantastic.
Much better than the 60's blonde telecaster I had in the early 70's. This is my 71st guitar, over a 46 year period. I can honestly say that for the price this guitar represents amazing value for money… Read Full Review

Squier Tele Custom II

“Buy one! From £160 to £180, the Squier Tele Custom...”

Written on: 14/07/2008 by bobby71 (1 review written)

Buy one! From £160 to £180, the Squier Tele Custom II is excellent value for money! Seriously, try an actual Fender Tele, then try this.
I can almost guarantee you'll choose this one!
I use mine over the top of a Les Paul and a Danelectro '59 PRO! It beats both hands down!… Read Full Review