Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine - Ask a question now

Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine

“Have owned 4 commercial machines in my time as a...”

Written on: 16/07/2008 by danfarthouse (1 review written)

Have owned 4 commercial machines in my time as a caterer and this Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine is definitely the best.

Got mine from Happy Donkey and seriously happy with the backup and support provided when needed.

When you run a coffee shop and it is your main source of income you need something you can rely upon and I feel that this is the one… Read Full Review

Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine

“I love my Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine. I...”

Written on: 03/06/2008

I love my Iberital eXpression Espresso Machine. I realise that not many people will just be able to afford it, but if you run a coffee house and want to serve quality coffee that can stand up to the 'bigguns' (Starbucks, Nero etc.) then this is a must. I got the matching grinder. I would almost advise you to start a coffee place just for the heck of getting this machine, amazing!… Read Full Review