Perzina 129 upright piano Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Perzina 129 upright piano - Ask a question now

Perzina 129 upright piano

“There were few pianos: Steinway& Sons (upright studio...”

Written on: 21/11/2010

There were few pianos: Steinway& Sons (upright studio model)and Bechstein (those were used; however perfectly restored pianos). New Yamaha U3 and Perzina 129. I really didn't look at the money bcs I wanted an instrument which has the most similar sound to grand piano (I would by grand and it would be the Steinway but I dont have a space and i move a lot) Whatever people said, that Perzina is half Europe and half China... It beats the "pseudo-famous" UPRIGHTS like: Yamahas, Steinways and… Read Full Review

Perzina 129 upright piano

“I went shopping for a piano for my daughter taking...”

Written on: 05/01/2010

I went shopping for a piano for my daughter taking Grade 10 Conservatory Level. At Merriam Music (Oakville) they had 3 uprights to choose from all Grade 3A. Yamaha YUS1, Kawai K3 amd Perzina GP-122. Sound from this Perzina is amazing. We opted for the 52" GP-129 even better and hands down the winner… Read Full Review