Sony NV-U53 Reviews

Sony NV-U53 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Sony NV-U53

“I have found this pretty handy. Obviously it takes a...”

Written on: 26/07/2008

I have found this pretty handy. Obviously it takes a little getting use to, and it's funny when it tries to keep you on the main road, when I wanna cut through back streets, but at least as soon as I turn off where it doesn't want me to, it will recalculate the route, and give you a new route to the same desination. So far I haven't had any problems with it, using the address can be tricky, unless you know the postcode, or some street names, or beachs, but so far, I've had fun playing around on… Read Full Review