Sony NV-U53 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Sony NV-U53 - Ask a question now

Sony NV-U53

“i enjoy my SONY SATNAV its ok for long runs its the...”

Written on: 31/01/2010 by JCB JOE (1 review written)

i enjoy my SONY SATNAV its ok for long runs its the short runs that by the time u put in well you could nearly be there . WELL worth the money and as a birthday present brilliant. JOE… Read Full Review

Sony NV-U53

“I have found this pretty handy. Obviously it takes a...”

Written on: 26/07/2008

I have found this pretty handy. Obviously it takes a little getting use to, and it's funny when it tries to keep you on the main road, when I wanna cut through back streets, but at least as soon as I turn off where it doesn't want me to, it will recalculate the route, and give you a new route to the same desination. So far I haven't had any problems with it, using the address can be tricky, unless you know the postcode, or some street names, or beachs, but so far, I've had fun playing around on… Read Full Review

Sony NV-U53

“Was very pleased with mine got it conected to my...”

Written on: 28/05/2008 by sfreed69 (1 review written)

Was very pleased with mine got it conected to my laptop using Windows Vista no problem you should have stuck with it a bit longer. POI is very good and post code input takes you to within a couple of houses on the street your looking for… Read Full Review

Sony NV-U53

“I was sooooo looking forward to trying the Sony...”

Written on: 27/05/2008 by Fozzplod (8 reviews written)

I was sooooo looking forward to trying the Sony Nav-U53 - other reviews suggested it was a good little gadget.
I was waiting for the price to come down enough to make it affordable; lo and behold, bank holiday weekend at Halfords ... £99.99 down from £139.99.
'Bargain' I thought. Gave the nice man in Halfords £100 of my hard-earned and off I trotted home to play with my new toy.
I got it out of the box and first impressions are great - it's solid, it's rugged, it's quite weighty and you feel as… Read Full Review