Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven Reviews

• Service & Support

Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

“Fantastic cooker, appaling service!”

Written on: 04/04/2013

We ordered our Falcon cooker with induction hob last September. We were cooking for 16 people on Christmas day so thought we had left enough time for it to be delivered and fitted. After chasing through the local shop we had bought it through about three times the cooker turned up a week before Christmas in the wrong colour. We kicked up a fuss and the local shop were fantastic in getting us the right cooker in time for Christmas....it was delivered and fitted on Christmas eve. Before using it… Read Full Review

Jonathanperry's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2013

That's appalling, we've just ordered one, so fingers crossed. Hope yours gets resolved soon

Crossfalconcustomer's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

This sounds so familiar. We ordered a fridge freezer, which went wrong after 10 months. Again the wrong parts were ordered, the technician sent didn't know the fridge and two months later we are still waiting for it to be fixed. Very rude and unhelpful customer service. Incredibly poor. I won't EVER be buying from them again!

Zmija's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2013

I thought I would just update my post as I received notification that you had posted...

In total we were visited by three engineers on separate occasions all who bought the wrong part and went away saying they would put another on order. We had to chase Falcon each time before an arrangement was made for the next engineer to turn up. Eventually we wrote a letter explaining the situation and asked for a new cooker.

They called us and arranged for an engineer to come with a complete new induction panel. When he arrived he was very helpful and knowledgeable. Apparently the new induction panel costs them £500 (but cheaper than replacing the whole cooker I suppose)! He changed the panel very quickly and even gave me a demonstration. It turns out the grill is actually very clever and simple to use as you can change the height of the grill by simply taking the grill out, turning it over, upside down and back to front etc to create four different grill heights. Great design. (I should have read the instruction manual)! As I said before, great product but not great service, until the very end!

I hope both of you have since received products you are happy with!

“Shocking after care”

Written on: 22/10/2012 by WestC (1 review written)

I am very pleased with the cooker itself, now it works, but I would never buy another Falcon Product again. The after sales card from Falcon is shocking. It took over a month to repair my brand new cooker and I am still waiting for the damage the engineer caused to my floor to be repaired seven weeks later. I thought that the service from an Aga company would be fantastic but it is not!… Read Full Review

Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

“1092 induction top 2 oven cooker black/chrome”

Written on: 19/09/2011

Bought this cooker nearly 2 years ago and we've had no problems whatsoever. Was very heavy and the local shop sent two young lads to deliver which did not seem sensible. Was a bit scary getting it into the house, but once in position looked lovely. The induction top is brilliant and very easy to keep clean- it is as quick as gas to heat things up. Our electric bills have decreased so I think it must be quite efficient to use. You do need to buy pans that work with induction hobs, but… Read Full Review

Westc's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2012

I am really happy with my cooker but I would never ever buy another Falcon Product. The customer is shocking. My cooker went wrong afteri used it three times, it took over a month to fix it and the engineer damaged by brand new floor and the matter still isn't resolved.

Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

“Falcon 1092 deluxe induction hob range cooker. ”

Written on: 03/11/2009

Falcon 1092 deluxe induction hob range cooker.
first range had to be rejected as multifunction oven incorrectly wired and both ovens overheating well outside Falcons own acceptable tolerence.
8 week wait, new range delivered. Multifunction oven again incorrectly wired, repaired. Now neither ovens venting to rear so all roasts off as awaiting further visit from engineer.
My dream cooker had become a nightmare. The induction hob I cannot fault and is even better than gas for control and… Read Full Review

Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

“We have had so many problems with this falcon 1092...”

Written on: 04/08/2009

We have had so many problems with this falcon 1092 standard double oven cooker and such appalling, contemptuous after service from Falcon that I cannot recommend anyone to go anywhere near this company. They are arrogant, dismissive and contemptuous of their customers, never return 'phone calls, and worst of all, systematically lied to us. When people compliment us on our cooker, we cannot take any pride in it. Don't go near this company - you are likely, in our experience to regret it… Read Full Review

Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

“We bought a gas hob/oven Falcon range in 1996. I was...”

Written on: 21/07/2009

We bought a gas hob/oven Falcon range in 1996. I was apprehensive to begin with as I'd never used a gas oven or a range before but from day 1 I've never looked back. We eventually bought the Falcon extractor fan too, and it's second to none. The only problem I've ever had with the oven has been that a couple of knobs came out but I've never found it a problem to find replacements through the very helpful Falcon switchboard.
It's a fantastic range if you cook for larger numbers, and the ovens… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven

“The Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven is great when...”

Written on: 22/05/2008 by Joanna1 (1 review written)

The Falcon 1092 Standard Double Oven is great when working. Aftercare customers service so poor though that it detracts from the joy of having the a Falcon cooker… Read Full Review