Central Chauffeur Reviews - www.centralchauffeur.com

• Punctuality

• Easy to find

• Comfort of journey

Central Chauffeur www.centralchauffeur.com - Ask a question now

“Airport transfer done right !”

Written on: 21/03/2012 by Alan_Leroux (1 review written)

We have had so many let downs on our trips in to London that it is almost a joke from the driver not being there or just arriving to linguistic issues. In some cases we have had the treck to the taxi stand late at night arriving from Chicago and having a long wait or gypsy cabs approaching us in the terminal. Instead of my PA fixing up our recent booking I thoght I would try myself. I emailed and had no reply from two companies. Searching again I found Central Chauffeur what attracted me… Read Full Review

“One of my better transfer experiences. Upgraded...”

Written on: 06/06/2008

One of my better transfer experiences. Upgraded vehicle for me and Have a toll free number from the USA in to England. My goodness real people!… Read Full Review