MyNameNecklace Reviews - www.mynamenecklace.com

• Layout of shop

MyNameNecklace www.mynamenecklace.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MyNameNecklace www.mynamenecklace.com

MyNameNecklace www.mynamenecklace.com

“Worse and a waist of money”

Written on: 20/10/2016 by kellyziemann (1 review written)

I placed an order the beginning of October for a friend's birthday in November. PAID everything was fine till I emailed them stating I never got an email confirmation but I did get a reciet... no response, so I pulled up there Facebook page and messaged the comopany, who responed2 days later asking for my email and ID number which was provided. THEY then stated oh well we don't have anything on record for that email or that ID. So I sent them pictures of my PayPal stating there company I paid… Read Full Review

“Extremely poor (non-existent) customer service”

Written on: 30/04/2016 by Maurer482 (1 review written)

A seemingly nice gift, BUT beware. Customer service is non-existent. If you're happy to risk a purchase without the ability to follow-up with a real person....good luck. I won't do it again… Read Full Review

“Very nice, BUT”

Written on: 30/01/2016 by tmFlores357 (1 review written)

I submitted 2 orders at two different times. I received one and the jewelry was very nice. Happy with it. HOWEVER I still haven't received the other order and I have contacted customer services several times with no response. There is no phone number to call and you are forced to send e-mails. I find the company very unresponsive. Customer service is lacking… Read Full Review

“great gift idea”

Written on: 29/12/2015 by Gianna169 (1 review written)

I love both of my necklaces and they make for incredible personalized gifts!… Read Full Review

“Exactly what I was looking for”

Written on: 27/12/2015 by Hanleyge473 (1 review written)

It is often difficult visualize what a product online will look like when you receive it but I can honestly say that the necklaces I ordered were exactly what I was looking for. The necklaces were beautiful and better than the ones I found for 3x the price… Read Full Review

“Best customer experience”

Written on: 27/12/2015 by 438Grantham (1 review written)

This necklace is everything! So trendy and everyone loves it. Can't beat the price and all my questions were answered promptly. I highly recommend this site and can't wait to order again!… Read Full Review

“Excellent site and products!”

Written on: 27/12/2015 by McGuirepe407 (1 review written)

Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Will definitely shop here again… Read Full Review

“Christmas delivery guarantee is fake!!”

Written on: 24/12/2015 by lynz5110 (1 review written)

I ordered a charm the first week of December and it is now Christmas eve and the charm did not come. The guarantee they provide of a Christmas delivery is fake! After reading reviews I doubt they will provide a refund. I will never recommend this site or company to anyone. I now have to go find another gift...after paying $75 for this one… Read Full Review

Bertieh's Response to lynz5110's Review

Written on: 31/12/2015

I ordered mine with the advertisement it would be here by Christmas. It was confirmed mailed on the 8Dec. Checked everyday. Now say by email 24 to 28 days. It's only 60 bucks. Hope it gets here but April. Birthday then

Mynamenecklace's Response to lynz5110's Review

Written on: 03/01/2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review.

We do stand by our Christmas guarantee and did everything to make sure all orders arrived to our customers on time. Please note that at some point we could guarantee Christmas delivery with Express Shipping only - if your order arrived after Christmas, it is possible that shipping method chosen for your order was Standard Shipping.

All details were stated on the Shipping Information page as well as banners on our website and our Facebook page.

If your order was placed under Christmas guarantee, I will be happy to investigate the issue and offer you compensation for the delay. Please kindly contact me with your Order ID, and I will assist you.

“Very Disappointed!”

Written on: 23/12/2015 by cather (1 review written)

I ordered a floating charm necklace as a special gift for Grandma from Grandkids. It looked so dainty and beautiful online! Upon receipt, it is dollar store quality...clunky, with tacky little plastic gems, and the inscription is so small it is illegible. I paid $70! Upon complaining, I was offered an exchange, for an additional $40?! Unacceptable! This costume jewelry is not worth that amount of money. I am so very disappointed and embarrassed to give this gift. Also, product was… Read Full Review

Mynamenecklace's Response to cather's Review

Written on: 03/01/2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to submit a review.

I am very sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with your purchase. Although we invest great effort in production and representation of our items, we understand that not every design can fit to everyone's taste.

Our customers' satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we are always available to assist and rectify any possible issues. If you could please kindly contact me with your Order ID, I will investigate the issue and offer a prompt resolution to this unfortunate situation.

Awaiting your reply,

“BEST EVER ! ”

Written on: 24/11/2015 by Rakeli123 (1 review written)

ok, listen you guys, looking for a really cool and not too expensive gift? look no further. I have found great gifts here that were loved by everyone ! And also and most important customer service was gfreat too ! … Read Full Review

“Great Customer service !”

Written on: 22/10/2015 by natasha891 (1 review written)

This is not the first time I purchase from my name necklace, and I have finally decided to post a review because it was more than just really cool items (yes, I have purchased gifts from the site for many important people in my life and it was always a success!), but also I have now discovered they have really amazing customer service and this is almost as important as the quality of the items because when everything goes smoothly thats always great but when you also need assistance you can… Read Full Review

“Great shopping experience”

Written on: 20/10/2015 by CarolynBuchanan219 (1 review written)

This was my first time purchasing from this website and for sure not the last. They have an amazing variety of gifts and I was able to find a great idea for my wedding anniversary and my wife loved it. I highly recommend this site to anyone who is looking for an original and very good quality gift ! … Read Full Review

“I ordered a necklace and I was waiting for a month, so...”

Written on: 10/09/2015

I ordered a necklace and I was waiting for a month, so I send them an email and they replied they can reorder it again for me for no extra cost. I replied them to send my money back what they just ignored basically and said they can reorder it again for me, and it happened 3 times after each by emails. They completely ignore me, just reply as automatically. I'm so disappointed and also lost money. Never again!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/09/2015

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review.

Sometimes packages get delayed in transit or at the post office due to unexpected circumstances. We take such occurrences into consideration and are happy to provide prompt solutions.

As we want our customers to be able to enjoy their purchases, we would have been happy to reship your order for you. We deeply apologize for any misunderstandings and will gladly offer an alternative resolution to the issue with your order.

I will be happy to personally take care of this issue. If you could please kindly send an email to us with your Order ID, I will assist you.

Customer Service Manager

“I ordered online money was deducted off my account...”

Written on: 04/09/2015 by Rowexf441 (1 review written)

I ordered online money was deducted off my account straight away, 5 days later an additional $105.39 was deducted off my account for no apparent reason. I am still awaiting a response as there is no contact number so sent an email. Firstly I find it extremely scary that they could still have my details on file, I paid online and not sure how any other amount can be authorised to be deducted. Its not a double amount as total amount for actual order was $93.25. Secondly, the time delay in getting… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/09/2015

Thank you for taking your time to submit your review.

I can see that our Customer Support representatives have been in touch with you in regard to this issue, and that the pending amount has dropped from your statement.

Please rest assured that our payment system has 128 bit encryption and secure servers. Your credit card information is not processed through or stored on our servers, and no information is ever released to a third party.

Pending charges can be posted by the bank or the credit card company, not us, nevertheless, we deeply apologise for the inconvenience and will be happy to provide any further assistance with this issue.

Same thing happening to me!!! not happy

“Order just never arrived”

Written on: 01/08/2015 by Lloydik115 (1 review written)

Ordered two items costing about £50. Order just never turned up. I don't know where they ship from but I suspect it is a sweatshop somewhere in the developing world where they pay their employees a pittance and it therefore does not surprise me that orders go missing. After researching this company on-line I see that I am far from the only customer who has not had their orders turn up. To top it all their Customer Services had the gall to send me an email with a 10% off discount code for my… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/08/2015

Dear Valued Customer,
I am very sorry to hear that your did not arrive within the given shipping time frame. I can assure that our company has no association with any sweatshop or unlawful labor practices.

We diligently ship our items and while shipping mistakes are rare, they do happen and I would like to further investigate what happened to your order and provide you with the most suitable and time efficient solution.

To do so, I kindly request that you send an email to us and include your 8 digit order ID #. Please mention that your order has not yet been delivered.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I await your email so I may personally assist you.

Regards,

“Perfect”

Written on: 03/06/2015

Beautiful product, delivered promptly and nicely gift wrapped. The option to personalize a gift card is a lovely addition. Definitely recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“Great ”

Written on: 02/06/2015 by FaithLacroix22 (1 review written)

It was a present and it was received with love the surprise was not expected so thank you… Read Full Review

“Happy Customer”

Written on: 31/05/2015

My Name necklace website is very easy to use & navigate around. The prices are reasonable & the quality is good… Read Full Review

“Great product from MyNameNecklace”

Written on: 31/05/2015 by xxO'Leary273 (1 review written)

Extremely happy with MyNameNecklace. Bought as a gift for my wife. She was so excited to receive the necklace with the names of our children and their birthstones. She has not taken it off since receiving it as a Mother's Day gift! I'm very happy with the product and the amount of pleasure it has brought to my wife is well worth it. Five stars to MyNameNecklace… Read Full Review

“Overall pretty good”

Written on: 31/05/2015 by Steph1981 (1 review written)

The necklace looked great and came quickly but I was a little disappointed that the inside plate with names and engraving was either not cleaned properly or scratched so it was a little hard to read the writing in one section… Read Full Review