Amazing Health, www.amazinghealth.co.uk Reviews

Amazing Health, www.amazinghealth.co.uk - Ask a question now

“A company Not interested in refunds or delays.”

Written on: 05/11/2012

I ordered 2 dog beds from Amazing Health and paid extra for "next day delivery". After 3 working days I contacted their dispatch company to be told that my delivery was NOT marked as Next Day Delivery but 48 hour delivery, they said that I should get back to Amazing Health about a refund as it was not their fault. I contacted Amazing Health and someone called Anthony, who said that he was the manager. He was not interested in my concerns or any refund. He told me that because I lived on the… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/11/2012

Customer ordered items experss to UK mainland and lives on Isle of Wight, Amazing Health can send to Isle of Wight for £11.95. Customer paid UK Mainland postage at £10.95 and we did not phone her up asking for a £1 more, we sent the goods out as fast as a courier can get it to her and saving her a £1 but still not happy.
What more can we do?

Sound6's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2012

Amazing Health can do a lot more
Firstly by apologizing for the rudeness
Secondly Telling the truth.
As mentioned previously I contacted the Courier firm Parcel Force about my parcel, they told me that my parcel was NOT marked as Express Delivery (Next Day Delivery) for which I had paid my £10.95 and that I should contact Amazing Health and ask for a refund.
Parcel Force have deliveries to the Isle of Wight daily as it is part of Hampshire, hence the post code being PO and that there should be NO EXTRA CHARGE for delivery. They said they knew firms tried this on and that it was wrong.

“Wouldn't refund delivery cost”

Written on: 23/08/2012

I ordered a walking stick. When it arrived, it was unsuitable for me - much too flimsy. I went to the trouble of taking it back personally to their offices, as I am a pensioner and couldn't really afford the return postage. They promised me a full refund but took over a week to give me my money back and refused to refund the initial delivery cost. I emailed to tell them this was against the distance selling regulations but they replied saying it was up to them whether they gave me the… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/11/2012

If Amazing Health or any small company paid for customer returns, they would simply go broke! Is that what you want in life?

“I ordered and received goods with in a 24h”

Written on: 12/07/2012

I hve plenty of on line orders being disabled. Anyway, On Monday I ordered from Amazing Health a Plant waterer globe and received it 10:00am the following day, whats more I only paid for standard postage and did not expect it until near the end of the week. Fantastic and hats off to those guys. I can say that I ordered an EXPRESS delivery from another site and it took longer… Read Full Review

“Still waiting for a refund..”

Written on: 15/04/2012

I ordered a comfy cone for my dog following an operation. The item wasn't suitable so I returned it within 24 hours. I also notified Amazing Health as per their terms and conditions that I was returning the item as it wasn't suitable. I haven't received any refund. I have since sent an email requesting to know what has happened and still have not heard from them. I have telephoned today and left a message as it's Sunday. Whilst the order was despatched quickly their customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/11/2012

Are you still waiting????

“Great Advice and Service”

Written on: 13/04/2012

I was very impressed with Amazing Health, needed a walking stick and phones them for advice, a very helpful young lady spent a long time discussing the options with me. She was highly patient and very helpful. The seat stick I purchased arrived within 2 days and was as discussed, i wouldn't have been able to choose on my own and I was glad that the customer services were able to guide me… Read Full Review

“Faulty products, poor postage for returns.”

Written on: 08/12/2011 by shad0w (1 review written)

I ordered a Comfy Collar from them which is meant to replace the typical plastic cone style used after surgey. When the product arrived it was faulty and could not be used at all. So I contacted Amazing Health Ltd via telephone and was told that it would be resovled and they would send a new one out. I paid for next day delivery but they wouldn't send the new product out also on next day. The new item has still not arrived several days later. Amazing Health Ltd were great to deal with over… Read Full Review

Dayanto's Response to shad0w's Review

Written on: 12/07/2012

They put you in touch with manufacture who deal with the return of faulty goods, this is handled swiftly in most cases as I know from my experiences. As I bought a Hot Rox hand Warmer and this was the case

“Walking stick seat a danger to limb”

Written on: 02/09/2011 by valkay (1 review written)

Immediately on arrival I tried it and ended up on the floor with a badly strained knee.Communication with the firm is anything but sympathetic and are saying they will only refund cost and not postage if it is returned as unsuitable.It is not only unsuitable but dangerous and I would not recommend it to anyone.The only thing I can praise is the delivery time. Still ongoing! Val King… Read Full Review

Dayanto's Response to valkay's Review

Written on: 08/11/2012

Is this case still on going???

“I ordered an extreamly urgent item on Thursday at...”

Written on: 21/04/2011

I ordered an extreamly urgent item on Thursday at 2.53pm and received it on Friday morning. I was delighted with the level of service and it may have saved my dogs life. Thank you… Read Full Review

“I have been treated very badly as a customer here,...”

Written on: 04/02/2011

I have been treated very badly as a customer here, have been sent the wrong product and charged full price even after the fact that I requested a refund rather than waiting2 months for the product I ordered. I only gleaned this information about my desired product not being in stock when I received an abrupt email as a reply to my enquiry into why I had not received my product 5 working days after having received from AmazingHealth the confirmation of the dispatch of my order!
Not even an… Read Full Review

“Hi Guys, ”

Written on: 04/01/2011

Hi Guys,
With Xmas just gone you must have had to buy gifts too.
Well I bought loads of my gifts from Amazing Health.co.uk this year and they all came in one neat package full of my goodies and all in good time too. Their range is fantastic and its no wonder that they call them selves Amazing Health as the gifts I bought to give out on Christmas were all Amazing and sure to keep my nearest and dearest healthy… Read Full Review

“I ordered 2 personal ionisers last Sunday from Amazing...”

Written on: 22/08/2010

I ordered 2 personal ionisers last Sunday from Amazing Health. Tuesday the wrong items appeared.Rang them and was told to take items to Post Office where they would be returned free of charge. Was told correct items would be delivered. Post Office would not return items free of charge. Sent e mail. Told to return them at my own expense. Correct items would be delivered. Concerned, I waited for correct goods. Thursday sent email querying whereabouts of goods. For the first time I was told that… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/01/2011

I found this review not helpful because... When I received the wrong item I ordered from amazing health . co . uk they did say sorry to me too but they promptly put the error right and corrected it with a free gift too so she must have just been unlucky. I would buy from them again. Human error occurs, it is what happens nxt tha counts.. Did you ever get your replacemets or refund o not??? As you have left it as they are a bad company not to be trusted and its not true, they are truely amazing and you could be a website selling the same goods as amazighealth.co.uk and want their sales.
<br/>Anyway just to let all you people out there know that amazinghealth.co.uk is a great palce to buy your alternative health goods at a great price and a fantastic service. and thats why I disagree and dont think its helpful info.

“Ordered during height of Christmas period, and still...”

Written on: 29/12/2009

Ordered during height of Christmas period, and still order arrived in only 2.5 business days. Website fast and efficient, order correct. Would purchase from this store again… Read Full Review

“I have ordered products from Amazing Health on various...”

Written on: 02/09/2009 by alexandra71 (4 reviews written)

I have ordered products from Amazing Health on various occasions, and every time the service has been great, items have been properly packaged and customer service has been friendly.

I'm a big fan of alternative health products, and these guys have a great range of products, definitely worth checking out!

Only criticism is that the website lacks functionality a bit, but apart from that would definitely recommend!… Read Full Review

“I purchased a shooting seat stick on Wednesday from...”

Written on: 14/07/2009 by brendabb (1 review written)

I purchased a shooting seat stick on Wednesday from amazing health and received it on Thursday and went to Canada with it on Friday, boy am I glad I had it because I cant stand for long periods and we had to quee for hours to see some sites so I sat on my shooting stick all the while :)… Read Full Review

“I found amazinghalth.co.uk by chance. I was looking...”

Written on: 15/05/2008

I found amazinghalth.co.uk by chance. I was looking for a bioflow and found one here. Since I was on the site anyway, I looked around and it was an eye opener for me. Since then I have been back several times, I bought a saltpipe for help with my lungs and whilst there I added some himalayan salt to my purchase too. I then bought a salt lamp as a gift for a friend and I bought a new book for me. My mother left her walking stick somewhere and as I was on line, I chanced amazinghealth for one and… Read Full Review

Brendabb's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because its nice to see others join in and enjoy the same experience as you did on the same site or place on the web