Nikon S210 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

Check out below for Nikon S210 reviews to help you make the right choice when buying a new mobile phone.
Nikon S210 - Ask a question now

Nikon S210

“good camera to have”

Written on: 24/04/2013 by Boian_Dimitrov (10 reviews written)

This one is great! We got ours last year because my $500 fuji decided to stop working 2 days before we went on holiday. It takes very good quality pictures, and will fit in your pocket. The one problem I have had with it is that it wants to reformat the memory card every single time I take it out and put it back in. An easy solution to this is to use the usb cable that comes with it to direct upload from the camera itself. Also the light that signifies it is charging does not always come on… Read Full Review

Nikon S210

“No regrets. Generally quite pleased with my Nikon S210...”

Written on: 14/05/2008 by trigerappy (20 reviews written)

No regrets. Generally quite pleased with my Nikon S210 so far. Like most compacts though, they can easily slip out of your hand if you have bigguns like me because the camera is small and shiny and slippery. Good for carrying in your pocket though and nice and light… Read Full Review