Waltons 13' x 10' Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin Reviews

Waltons 13' x 10' Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Waltons 13' x 10' Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin

Waltons 13' x 10' Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin

“I had no problems with my Alpine Marlborough log...”

Written on: 11/04/2009

I had no problems with my Alpine Marlborough log cabin. Instructions were a little tricky but matters could be improved if the pieces had identification stickers on them. Me and a friend had the majority of the cabin up on a Friday afternoon. The roof and felting takes about a day, coupled with all the fiddly bits like adorning the inside with trims, laying the porch floor, installing the porch beam,, etc.

I found the customer service great. I was offered delivery two days after I ordered but… Read Full Review

Waltons 13' x 10' Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin

“On delivery of Waltons Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin...”

Written on: 08/05/2008 by ogglecockle (1 review written)

On delivery of Waltons Alpine Marlborough Log Cabin the roofing felt was missing. I rang and was told theyd pay a maximum of 3 £5 foif I bought the felt myself - so i bought what i could - not enough to cover the roof of course and sent them the bill. I got a cheque which was fine.
then I find there are no instructions, the roof beam is warped so wont sit flat and there are hinges missing - huge barrel hinges which I cant find on the internet so cant re-purchase myself.
Can't get through to… Read Full Review