Aquolina Pink Sugar Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Aquolina Pink Sugar - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aquolina Pink Sugar

“Pink Sugar ”

Written on: 08/06/2013 by donya07 (2 reviews written)

Pink sugar perfume from Aquolina is one of my favorite . It is very sweet smelling like candy . It kinda smells like something a young girl would wear not for alduts . Very summery and sweet . If you want too smell like a candy this perfume is for you… Read Full Review

Aquolina Pink Sugar

“My bad experience with pink sugar...”

Written on: 02/10/2012 by s.c.perfumes (1 review written)

ok so here goes my personal story of my experience of pink sugar. I'm actually from the uk and really into cosmetics, perfume etc I own 35+ bottles of perfume and my general taste, I will go for are fruity florals or one of my favourates being Britney spears fantasy, sweet perfumes. So I was trolling the net looking for a nice sweet candy like perfume and that's where I came across pink sugar. I was super excited when it sounded like everything I could want in a perfume; cotton candy, caramel… Read Full Review