LinguaShop Speak! Lithuanian Reviews

• Quality

LinguaShop Speak! Lithuanian - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LinguaShop Speak! Lithuanian

LinguaShop Speak! Lithuanian

“Good course for Lithuanian”

Written on: 18/04/2012 by Pablo1410 (1 review written)

I am from Spain and I bought these software to learn Lithuanian because my girlfriend is from there. I think it’s a good way to learn Lithuanian because the software automatically reviews again the words you have learned in the lesson that I need still to learn more. You can listen to the word spoken which is good and I don’t like what the other wrote, because it is good quality. My girlfriend also thinks the quality is good. I still cannot speak it very much but we are planning to go… Read Full Review

LinguaShop Speak! Lithuanian

“Good way to learn lithuanian.”

Written on: 08/05/2008 by kembreg (1 review written)

Good way to learn lithuanian… Read Full Review