Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk Reviews

Comment from Review Centre

Was previously called Just Searching www.justsearching.co.uk.
Just Search www.justsearchseo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Shocking performance”

Written on: 13/03/2014 by Andre3 (1 review written)

Save your money and stay clear from this company. Happy to accept your money and then blame Google updates when they don't perform. Our website dropped from bottom of first page to page 3/4 after a few months of their so-called optimisation! I asked for link reports and many of the links were cheap 'link farm' directories, not the high quality links they promised. This was the worse investment made in a long time… Read Full Review

“Rapid Removal of Google Penalty ”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by fragtank (1 review written)

We employed justsearch to help resolve a manual spam penalty issued to our website by Google. After analysing our back link profile, justsearch were able to identify the offending spammy links and quoted us a set price for the construction of a disavow file and the submission of a Google re inclusion request. We were told to expect around 3 re inclusion requests on average before Google would revoke our penalty but were promised that they would carry on working until the penalty was eventually… Read Full Review

“Great service”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by ITSupportLondon (1 review written)

We returned to Just Search earlier this year and have been delighted with the results so far. Their responsiveness and attention to detail has transformed our PPC campaigns and we are now getting much more relevant traffic for less cost… Read Full Review

“Excellent Web Design as well as SEO”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by NeonCreations (1 review written)

Having been a customer of Just Search on the SEO side of things for over 4 years, we approached them for help when we were badly let down by the company that we had appointed to re-develop our website. At this point I did not know that Just Search also offered web design (something which they need to shout about more!), but I am so pleased that they do! At the time of writing we have not gone live with the site yet (we have requested to hold this until we are ready), but Just Search have kept… Read Full Review

“Great PPC management - Honest, diligent and knowledgeable”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by YellowShield (1 review written)

All good companies and services are only as good as the people that run them and this is certainly the case for Just Search's PPC department. Adil Jain (the head of PPC) has gone above and beyond my expectations in creating, maintaining and developing very profitable ppc campaigns. He and his team are always quick to respond to any problem or query I may have, taking the time and effort to explain and go through all my campaigns, adgroups and keywords. Adil has always been above board and… Read Full Review

“Justsearch Reversed My Violated Site”

Written on: 20/04/2013 by hearingaidsattrade (1 review written)

To be totally honest, I have experienced the negative side that comes with SEO companies, who are in my limited experience, always having to second guess what google are asking for. Unfortunately it's a business for them and they like any other business need to be paid for their work. My site was one of the many others that violated google's requirements and as a result, I had to accept the punishment that they inflicted. The costs for violation are enormous and the cost to your business hurts… Read Full Review

“Absolutely Brilliant!!!”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by Sidley (1 review written)

From the moment I decided upon re-designing my company website, I was aware that various website build companies would try and hard sell themselves as not only being the best but also offering the best deal. I prepared myself and dug in. What was key for me on choosing the right company, was their ability to understand my business and what my website would stand for and why I needed it. Not being a designer myself, I knew what I wanted just not how to explain what I wanted. Within 20 minutes… Read Full Review

Watergardenhouse's Response to Sidley's Review

Written on: 21/03/2013

Take note of some genuine advice from a fellow UK small business. Today is Thursday 21 March and for at least the last week Just Search's own website has been banned from Google for the search term "seo" which is how most people find them (I did, "they must be good if they are so high up on Google themselves", right?). They get results quickly and everyone's happy before you'll be banned from Google. By that time your money's gone (£1000s right?) and they are into the next round of diddling. Fair and truthful advice. The truth is out there on Google. Thank you.

“Excellent PPC Service”

Written on: 30/01/2013 by RossaB (1 review written)

Having spent over two years working with Justsearch, our company has had the extremely beneficial experience of working with an agency who has helped our business grow (Which is within the healthcare industry). I am very surprised to see some negative reviews below our own, as we have never had anything but great service from this agency. We have employed Justsearch for both SEO and PPC services which significantly helped our business to expand over the course of our working relationship. The… Read Full Review

“I love Just Search's personal approach”

Written on: 09/01/2013

I partnered with Just Search after a client asked me to distribute my offline press to online industry relevant websites. As my expertise was with offline press, I had to find a company who would work with me. Now I work online as well as offline with all my clients, as any good PR agency should. My clients provide me with key words they want to appear higher for in search engines and I provide Just Search with the content and they do the rest for me. I am delighted with the partnership we… Read Full Review

“Great SEO Company”

Written on: 09/01/2013 by YSD2012 (1 review written)

I joined Just Search SEO in July 2012. Within 3 months I was ranking on Google for all of my key words, and within 6 months I was top for most of them. I have been dealing with Alex who has been brilliant, no job too small. I had been with a rival company prior to joining Just Search, and they were terrible, no contact, bad links and broken promises. As I don't know much about SEO, it's great to have a company that doesn't just take your money, but helps you every step of the way with… Read Full Review

“Great Company!”

Written on: 07/01/2013 by GilesThomas (1 review written)

I did not have a lot of background knowledge on SEO when first looking for a company. I did some market research and came across Just Search. I am so glad I went with this company. Targets set where reached, constant feedback is given and a huge change in business has been noticed. I have been that happy that I have now decided to do the SEO work for our other hotel… Read Full Review

“Fantastic company to work with”

Written on: 14/12/2012

I have total confidence when working with just search. They have developed my SEO and are always looking for ways to improve my site. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone looking for help with there site/SEO/PPC/SMO. They worked closely along side me making sure i benefited where i thought and advised me where they thought necessary. With fantastic communication skills and results. I have no negative comments to make as i received all the results i asked for. Great experience i will… Read Full Review

“Great SEO Company”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by themoneymen (1 review written)

We have been dealing with Just Search for 6 months with our new website and keep in regular contact with Alex at their head office, he has been great from the start. The campaign has been great and we are seeing a consistent increase in traffic and enquiries through the website from the SEO and couldn't be any happier at this point! We have had regular contact and our programmer there has made lots of small development changes on top of the SEO at no further costs to us. We are currently… Read Full Review

Justsearchuk's Response to themoneymen's Review

Written on: 21/11/2012

Thank you for your comments they are greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you for the foreseeable future.

“Game-changing Relationship”

Written on: 09/11/2012

Justsearch were recommended to us for our business beatthebookie.tv. Having emerged from a troubled SE0 relationship we needed to hook up with like-minded, savvy people who 'got' what we were doing and had the means and knowledge to help us drive it through. There's a real sense of engagement and excitement about the business and the next 12-months look great for us. The SE0 campaign document prepared by them is a really vibrant 360-degree experience, methodical and still inspired (the two… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/11/2012

Thanks you for your comments they are greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you for the foreseeable future.

“At Last! A Good SEO Company!”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by silkysmoothe (1 review written)

We have used many SEO companies in the past but they've just never given us the results they promised, until now! Our past experiences with SEO companies have always been negative. We've used several in the past, all claiming to know what they're doing, all promising results, but having wasted a ton of money I was always disappointed. I am happy to say we’ve finally found a search optimisation company who produce results (quickly)! I must admit I was surprised to read the reviews on here… Read Full Review

Justsearchuk's Response to silkysmoothe's Review

Thetruth2012's Response to silkysmoothe's Review

Written on: 19/11/2012

I have just found a comment about Just Search Seo on a blog which is number 1 on google when you type in "JustSearchSeo reviews"...

And I quote...

"I exchanged emails with someone recently who told me they offered them 100 pounds credit if they wrote them a good review on the net."

Thetruth2012's Response to silkysmoothe's Review

Written on: 12/11/2012

These are not competitors that are complaining... Yes you will see good results at first, but then google picks up the links they build as SPAM for the simple reason that they are spam.

If you still went with Just Search, despite these reviews, you are crazy.

If you wish, I will more than happily provide evidence that I am a customer and that Just search are threatening legal action for a pittiful amount of money considering that they have caused more than £10k worth of damage.

Silkysmoothe's reply to Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

That's not true. Our backlink campaign has barely started. The work they've done to date is primarliy on-site optimisation through site content and meta-tags. The backlink campaign has barely even begun.

At the end of the day, this company have done more for us in a few weeks than other SEO companies have done in two years. I'll be sticking with justsearchseo as I've spoken to other bonafide clients of theirs who've been on-board with them for years and ahve nothing but good to say. I don't believe for a second that a company like justsearch would use anything other than white hat methods and they certainly wouldn't use link farms and spamming as you suggest.

Thetruth2012's reply to Silkysmoothe's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

I dont know what a link farm is, but how do you explain my site getting blacklisted on google when justsearch are the only ones building links?

Silkysmoothe's reply to Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2012

I'm not sure what industry you're in or how aggressive your competitors are. However, it's not unheard of for competitors to carry out negative SEO campaings. It's not nice, they can flood the net with backlinks to your site, making Google think you're spamming, trying to get you penalised. It does work, just as flooding review sites with negative comments works against your competitors.

“Took on Just Search, Received Google Unnatural Link...”

Written on: 01/11/2012

Avoid like the plague IMHO. I stopped paying Just Search because the work they have done has crippled my business. They have now sent me a cheeky letter threatening to take me to court if I don't pay the money owed to them. Even if they do win, there is no money left in the pot as I have even had to stop paying myself a salary since they messed up my business - that's how much they crippled me!!! I dare just search to take me to court... Counter Claim all the way!!! They know more about… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/11/2012

As a company, we always look to resolve all issues as amicably as possible. We will not comment on individual cases however, we offer solutions to any issues you may have. We also offer to come out to meet you on a face to face basis to discuss your campaign. When a contract has been fulfilled by us and we have exhausted all options to resolve your queries, should a contract remain unpaid, regrettably as a business we do have to seek legal action.

Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

Lol. Your official response to a bad public review arrived 1 month faster than a paying customer email enquiry.

I was never offered a face to face meeting. I was told that I was not allowed to speak to the link building team because they were too busy fixing the 40 something % of just search customer accounts that got hit by googles updates for spam link building.

Thetruth2012's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2012

I would also like to add, that Just Search are the ONLY company to have ever built ANY links to my site.

I asked Just Search for a report detailing the links which they had built, and also a report detailing which ones they had removed - as I had requested they undo ALL their work... They were unwilling to provide me with a list of links, but were quick to say ALL links had been removed.

According to Google webmaster tools, there are still unnatural links pointing to my domain. If Just Search just cleaned up their shoddy work, I would have been happy to honour the contract.

“Ruined our online business”

Written on: 14/10/2012

We contracted just search based on their positioning within the search engines and the sales patter that came out of the guys mouth. I've spent over £10,000 with them so far and not only have we not improved we've got worse in positioning. Once they have your money they arent interested, no questions are answered, days to respond to emails - they have officially ruined our business that took us over 10 years to build. Please please avoid at all costs, if the phone rings and its them - hang up… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/10/2012

We apologise that you feel Just Search have ruined your Online Business. Please inform us of your company name and contact details and we will call you back or come out to meet you to discuss this. As a company, we never guarantee rankings or positions but we do guarantee service regardless of your spend. Please contact either your campaign manager or email feedback@justsearch.com

“A joke of a company!”

Written on: 09/10/2012

Avoid at all costs. They changed my page content (for the worse), changed URLs without advising me (so my paid for SEO failed for a while) and worst of all they got me from bottom of page 1 google to top of page 3 for my target keyword. No idea if i can ever recover things. They focus all there energy on Sale and chasing payments!… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/10/2012

We apologise that you feel the service provided has not been of a satisfactory level. If you inform us which company you are from, we can look at your campaign more closely and also contact you to discuss your issues further. We aim to provide the best service possible so if you are unhappy with any aspect of the campaign, please inform us so we can look at discussing this with you personally. If you prefer, you can contact your SEO Technician or email us at: feedback@justsearch.com At Just Search, we take all our complaints seriously and endeavour to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

“The only thing thats any good with these people is...”

Written on: 15/08/2012

The only thing thats any good with these people is chasing invoices. They ruined our online reputation. Do not use them. … Read Full Review

Slancs's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2012

a friend of our business recently used clubnet search marketing to recover their website from google changes where previous seo companies had carried out tons of rubbish work and now they have fully recovered and are ranking exceptionally well again. you may want to check them out if your online reputation has been damaged lots.

“500% Improvement on All Figures. JustSearch are Amazing! ”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by SocialApplications (1 review written)

We are a company that have worked in many sectors on-line. From developing e-commerce solutions to running Facebook Applications. So, when it comes to making decisions about using any company, we know quite a lot already. However, this is a very time-consuming activity and we wanted this to be run by a company that could take on this role and deliver better than we was. Just Search was used to develop and run our Fan Page of a busy Application on Facebook. They did this perfectly… Read Full Review

Justsearchuk's Response to SocialApplications's Review

Written on: 10/08/2012

Thank you for your comments, they are greatly appreciated and we look forward to working with you throughout your campaign.