Emachine E3010 Reviews

• Quality

Emachine E3010 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Emachine E3010

Emachine E3010

“I purchased my emachine E3010 in 2006 from staples...”

Written on: 06/05/2008 by mark lucas (13 reviews written)

I purchased my emachine E3010 in 2006 from staples office stores. It wasn t my original choice, in fact it was a replacement for a defective Acer laptop. All I was looking for at the time was internet access, however the extras the machine came with have proved very useful over time. The casing and chassis of the e3010 are excellent quality, the remodelled sleek black modern case designs with silver trim look so much better than Emachine pre-gateway days. They are also considerably small… Read Full Review

Pcwiz11's Response to mark lucas's Review

Written on: 01/09/2010

I agree we've had an eMachines 3230 for years and it's great. The supplied RAM is low but that's easy to change. Installed a Firewire too. Great review by the way!!!