Friendly Fragrances www.friendlyfragrances.co.uk Handmade Candles Reviews

“I ordered 100 custom made candles from Friendly...”

Written on: 06/02/2009 by jason13 (1 review written)

I ordered 100 custom made candles from Friendly Fragrances for my wedding in October 2008. Friendly fragrances were a quick and efficient service and I was very pleased with the results (chocolate brown filled votives). The candles looked beautiful on the day and have a long burning time (in fact I'm still using them at home now). Very helpful.
Sent sample candle and matched to colour swatch.
Quick and efficient service… Read Full Review

“Friendly Fragrances is another webshop I use...”

Written on: 29/04/2008 by tresbonne (4 reviews written)

Friendly Fragrances is another webshop I use sometimes. Their website www.friendlyfragrances.co.uk is pretty poor, but my friend recommended their handmade candles and so I put up with this and ordered some. The candles are beautiful, that's for sure and the fact that they are handmade makes them even more beautiful. I usually give these candles away because they make such great nice and original gifts because it is all handmade… Read Full Review