Fashicon Limited Reviews - www.fashicon.co.uk

Fashicon Limited - www.fashicon.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fashicon Limited - www.fashicon.co.uk

Fashicon Limited - www.fashicon.co.uk

“Have just received the Aem'Kei Galacticor Wind Jacket...”

Written on: 18/05/2008 by greasybbq (1 review written)

Have just received the Aem'Kei Galacticor Wind Jacket from Fashicon Limited - something like my 10th order from this company!
The jacket is brill and I have even had 3 people stop me in the street to ask where I got in from!
I love the stock available and some of it is really different from other shops - makes me stand out from the crowd but in a good way!… Read Full Review

“I must admit I love this site and am rapidly filling...”

Written on: 08/05/2008 by furrysimon (2 reviews written)

I must admit I love this site and am rapidly filling my wardrobe up with new items! They stock some really cool t-shirts especially Aem'Kei and Modern Amusement which look great dressed up or down for the summer… Read Full Review

“Fashicon Limited sells designer menswear which has...”

Written on: 25/04/2008 by 10shamrock (3 reviews written)

Fashicon Limited sells designer menswear which has been carefully selected to combine the best mix of the latest trends. They stock items from Calvin Klein, Fila Gold Collection, Fila Vintage, Modern Amusement, Farah Vintage and Aem'Kei. I have ordered from this site many times now and I have always been impressed with the quality of the garments and the speed of delivery. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

“I like the www.fashicon.co.uk site it is very unique...”

Written on: 08/07/2008

I like the www.fashicon.co.uk site it is very unique with an urban market… Read Full Review

“Came across Fashicon Limited by accident when looking...”

Written on: 25/04/2008 by furrysimon (2 reviews written)

Came across Fashicon Limited by accident when looking for some fancy new togs for my boyfriend. I must say I have been very impressed with every aspect of this company - not often that happens I can tell you!
The website (www.fashicon.co.uk) stocks a range of designer menswear at very reasonable prices. I ended up ordering multiple items as I just couldn't decide what to pick!
Would definitely recommend this company… Read Full Review