Reiki Therapy Reviews

Reiki Therapy - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Reiki Therapy

“So Relaxing”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by jeffgamer (3 reviews written)

The most important thing I can tell you about this healing modality is that it will put you to sleep. I didn't know what to expect at all. In my case I had bronchitis. The healer had me lay on my back and relax. As far as I knew she didn't even touch me, but I was so relaxed I fell asleep shortly after it started. Basically the healer waved her hands above me. I'm not trying to make fun, but it was like she was channeling chi. I tried to just be open to it and well, it did work. Knowing… Read Full Review

Reiki Therapy

“reiki healings are the best”

Written on: 25/10/2012

reiki healings are amazing, i started getting healings for stress and anxiety, i have noticed a difference since the first healing. after the healing i would feel very relaxed it actually feels as if im flying i highly recommend it to everyone who has any kind of emotional problems and a lot of physical problems… Read Full Review

Reiki Therapy

“Reiki and magnet therapy works very well together”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by sylviadavid1981 (13 reviews written)

Reiki and magnet therapy works very well together, best for keeping you illness free. Apart from this I am really thankful to health-magnets.net. I was unable to walk properly and climb up the stairs because of arthritis. The products out there are really effective. Now I walk around freely and can climb up stairs comfortably. What a relief!… Read Full Review

Reiki Therapy

“I recently started having Reiki to relieve stress and...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

I recently started having Reiki to relieve stress and i have to say, I was at first skeptical about the Alternative therapies but its absolutely incredible. The therapist works wonders and leaves me so relaxed, and she does it in only 30 minutes. Id love to have an hours session.

Its done by channeling energy and using "healing hands", im not exactly sure what is done as im nearly asleep but i would say this is much better than any massage I have ever had.

If you arent sure about the whole… Read Full Review