Perfect Glazing Reviews - www.perfectglazingscotland.com

Perfect Glazing www.perfectglazingscotland.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Perfect Glazing www.perfectglazingscotland.com

Perfect Glazing www.perfectglazingscotland.com

“Yellow staining”

Written on: 30/06/2016 by Ravenp222 (1 review written)

10 days after 5 new windows installed yellow staining appeared on the inside frames of several windows. Phoned, texted and email them and still nothing has happened 2 weeks later. They are not interested once they have received your money. It is a shame because the 2 guys who installed them looked like they did a good job and cleaned up after themselves… Read Full Review

“UN-PERFECT GLAZING”

Written on: 05/04/2016 by Rees295 (1 review written)

4 weeks after I had 2 upvc doors supplied and fitted 13.1.2016 Cracks at the joints started to open up , both doors leak, have trouble closing the doors, bits falling off. I contacted them on several occasions by phone and email with no reply. When I purchased the doors I was told I had a 10 year warranty with excellent support. Wish I had never heard of them , avoid them at all costs , once they have your money thats the end. The warranty is not worth the paper its written on. … Read Full Review

Nopleased1's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2016

Got french doors 2 years ago had problems with closing them. They came to fix that then insulation wasn't the same the room cold even when heating was on. Phoned them up to see if they could adjust doors so that heat wouldn't escape through gap at bottom off door which they replied that french doors only guaranteed 1 year not 10? Will not be getting using perfect glazing again.

Chazmauchin's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2016

I know the feeling. I purchased 3 triple windows and a set of French doors for my sunroom. 7 out of 10 glass panels have now failed ( condensation inside glass meaning windows look dirty at all times) Pvc seeping yellow puss which I can only presume is glue of some sorts. I phoned them and they sent out a salesman who quoted me £800 to replace the glass. For 2 weeks they have been ignoring my calls as this should be covered under warranty. So my advice is STAY AWAY FROM PERFECT

“Imperfect Glazing”

Written on: 18/11/2015 by 81Olson (1 review written)

Assuming the good reviews are not bogus, I congratulate those few on their good luck. For the rest, I thought rather than rant about how bad PG are I would put together this guide. 1) Price: PG were approx 15~20% cheaper than quotes obtained elsewhere. If they are not at least this lower than other quotes then don’t buy. 2) Scope 1: Double Glazing should be a mature industry now with little risk of getting a bad product. However don’t consider PG for anything new. They are fine when… Read Full Review

Zeul's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2016

Good balanced review which confirms this company to be incompetent across the board. Your experience is more common of PG customers . All PG dissatisfied customers should report PG to Trading Standards as they are presently compiling a case file. Above all new customers pay by Credit Card to get Section 75 protection of Consumer Credit Act.
See my review shortly it was a horror and expensive story

“Perfect Nightmare”

Written on: 24/08/2015 by Tweekie2834 (1 review written)

I had a 3x3 conservatory fitted in July/Aug 2014 and it looked wonderful. However, over the winter I had damp issues and all my cane furniture went mouldy, the nails in the plasterboard went rusty and came through the plaster and paint on the inside dwarf walls. I got a landscaper in to slab the area of my garden in July 2015 and that's when the nightmare began. The foundation was found to be too small for the external brick dwarf walls - therefore water penetrated the cavity. They had also… Read Full Review

Zeul's Response to Tweekie2834's Review

Written on: 21/02/2016

Perfect Nightmare is a definitive description of PG. They do not communicate and above all do not attend to the problems satisfactorily. See my review shortly which sums up this company. Just a pity you have to award one star

“Perfect Glazing Window Installation”

Written on: 24/02/2015

We have just had (22/2/15 ) 9 Windows installed by Perfect Glazing. The windows are of the highest quality, the team of installers were first class, they were extremely clean and efficient, and when they left you would not know they had been..! The price was very competitive, I would have no hesitation in recommending this company… Read Full Review

Hunterpoole's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2015

You must be the only one who is satisfied. Think yourself lucky you are in a minority group!!

Written on: 14/12/2015

Totally agree with the comment. Terrible company - don't use them!

Zeul's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2016

You are indeed one of the fortunate few. Even your good job may hide future problems.
My review will appear shortly and a nightmare as is more common it is/was

“good but”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Yasmin302 (1 review written)

I used perfect glazing for a summer room. The build quality and time taken was spot on but I'm still waiting for the paperwork a year later. They subcontract their work and you can negotiate price and if there's any work you want done by your own contractors so there's a lot of flexibility… Read Full Review

Summer2000's Comment

Written on: 22/12/2014

We have our conservatory done 2 months ago and we have been contacting them four times now for all the paper works and they promised to send them right away... Still waiting....

“best garden room ”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by steven222 (1 review written)

i ordered a garden room from perfect glazing and i have to say everything went to the plan. the salesman was very helpfull, the price was very reasonable and the installation went very swift and the result is a beautifull garden room which we use as dinning room . we have no hesitation to recommend this company. steven percy… Read Full Review

“Far from perfect and appalling customer service”

Written on: 02/02/2014 by Morag33 (1 review written)

We had 4 windows and 1 door installed by this company in 2012. I was a bit concerned during the installation as the sealant they were using looked similar to the stuff you buy in the pound shop - a few months later the windows in our bedroom started whistling and all the sealant on wndows and doors started shrinking and showing gaps. After months of phone calls and really bad customer service the guys who did the installation finally turned up and resealed a couple of things. however we have… Read Full Review

Mariey88's Response to Morag33's Review

Written on: 31/03/2014

I would rate this company as Nil star on customer service. Having ordered a replacement door with the company rep. 'Ian' on 4th February 2014, and then being told by their engineer on the 6th February 2014 it could not be done without the bottom step, whereby the order was cancelled with him. However, on receiving our February credit card statement I found Perfect Glazing had taken out the deposit for the door that same day. Since then I have phoned the company numerous times and was assured by the 'Lady' boss (not too sure on her being a Lady, as she has lied numerous times....telling me she would phone me back that same day and never did) on the 10th March the money would be refunded back before noon the next day. I should have known, once again the Lady boss lied and no refund was received on our March credit card, her excuse this time was they were waiting for the sales department. Once again she has promised to return my call today..... Don't trust or use this company ever

Georgemccack's Response to Morag33's Review

Written on: 06/08/2014

I completely disagree the sealant that you use does not entirely make a difference to the quality of the whole window in the dimensions that you apparently accuse the company of. They probably used the same sealing as on my own windows and they have been perfect even with me living in one of the wettest areas of Scotland!

Also check your English before you post such an absurd claim it is " SITE" not "sight" -_-

Morag33's reply to Georgemccack's Comment

Written on: 10/08/2014

Hi,
I wouldn't say my claim is absurd - it's just my experience of this company, which is obviously not the same as yours. The installers who did my windows used poor quality sealant, that's not absurd, just a fact.
I'm glad that you had a better experience - perhaps you had better installers who were more conscientious (hope I've spelled that to your satisfaction). I hope your windows continue to be perfect - unfortunately a lot of people on this website haven't had that experience with this company.
By the way, I always think it's best not to correct other people's spelling and grammar unless you're absolutely sure that your own is perfect.

“Good windows, but !”

Written on: 10/07/2013

Before I start, I am happy with the windows and the whole procedure in general. But I have a few points which they could / need to improve on and which may help you decide if you wish to use them. I read the other reviews some good and some bad, so was unsure but decided to give them a go based on the fact that somebody else I know has use them and they did a good job. My main gripe as with all double/triple glazing firms I have ever dealt with is the rubbish they still use in order to sell… Read Full Review

“I would recommend Perfect Glazing to anyone 1st class .”

Written on: 30/04/2013 by PaddyCurran (1 review written)

From the moment the salesman left I knew that I had made the right decision, he was easy to deal with not at all pushy, I told him what I wanted, gave him a price to beat, he not only beat the price but gave me upgrade to triple glazing and I can't believe the difference this makes. 4 weeks after the visit I have had my windows fitted and I can say that Ronnie came in a did a 1st lass job neat, tidy great finish and all done with the minimal amount of disruption. I would have no hesitation… Read Full Review

“perfect quality and great workmanship”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by jarvie (1 review written)

Had 5 windows and a door fitted on 1-8-12 and have nothin but praise for the 3 brother team of fitters, worked non stop and cleaned up after themselves and did a quality job . Would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. The windows and door are lovely,they even fitted a cat flap which was the hardest part of the job. praise where praise is deserved… Read Full Review

“Perfect Windows”

Written on: 20/07/2012 by MargaretMills (1 review written)

Had two bow windows, a bathroom window and a bedroom window fitted. Also brickwork for garage conversion. Really happy with windows and all work carried out. The whole experience was fantastic from initial phone call to completion. Price great, all personnel fantastic. They really know about customer service and value for money. Would recommend to everyone… Read Full Review

Catrionajohnson's Response to MargaretMills's Review

Written on: 04/05/2014

think yourself very lucky.if you are a genuine customer that you didnt have a problem

“Good customer service”

Written on: 20/06/2012

My conservatory was completed in September. I felt a draught from the roof and the guys came out to check it within two weeks . I'm very pleased with all dealings with perfect glazing. Would recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“perfect job”

Written on: 29/03/2012

we recently had our conservatory installed by perfect glazing and we were a bit concerned as their price was lower than any body else but i have to admit it is a perfect job. From start to finish we were inform all the way along and we have no problem recommending them to any friends of family. Mr & Mrs Richardson… Read Full Review

“glad I did this. ”

Written on: 21/03/2012 by rutherglengal (1 review written)

I have just had my new sunroom fitted from this company and I am absolutely delighted. I never ever write reviews but I am so pleased that I can't stop telling people. I don't know how good or how bad other companies are and I am not technical in any way but All I know is that this job went really smoothly from start to finish and I think the price was very good indeed. I am happy to supply my email address and am even willing to send pics or let people visit. I can't wait to have my new… Read Full Review

Emsjamslynn27's Response to rutherglengal's Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

Hi im thinking of getting sunroom done next year hope you wouldnt mind sending a few pictures if possible thanks

“windows & door”

Written on: 07/03/2012 by borthwick10 (1 review written)

We had 6 large windows & 1 door fitted on 7/9/2011,the two fitters were excellent from start to finish.we live in a townhouse,so windows were all high up on second floor,quite a task.would highly recommend this company.I would now like a new kitchen & perhaps go to the same company for one… Read Full Review

Stewarty2013's Response to borthwick10's Review

Written on: 22/04/2013

We are planning to use this company. Can you tell me if you have had any problems with you windows

“windows installation”

Written on: 17/06/2011

i recently decided to have my windows & doors replaced. after having few sales guys in i was baffled with different prices and all double glazing talks until i saw perfect glazing add in national paper and ti my surprise they were very efficint from sales to installation.their 44mm triple glazing was very much as good as other company where we were told no body else can do 44mm triple glazing except this particular company ...well Perfect Glazing proved them wrong. Emma Cooley… Read Full Review

Scodark's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2011

Emma, wait till the units pop and mist up, then you call them up and get fobbed off for a few months then they tell you that your guarantee is null & void as they have changes name (again). I do hope you don't face that but I have seen this first hand and so you could live to regret giving them a positive review! They should be shut down for their activities, ripped my pensioner inlaws off with their nonsense, they've had to have Advanced go and replace all of the glass unit in their conservatory including the glass roof which was built by Perfect in May 2010 and went wrong before the end of that year - at a cost of £2K. Wouldn't touch 'em with a barge pole -AVOID!!!

Written on: 02/02/2014

I agree with this comment - we used Perfect Glazing and within months of installation of 4 windows and 1 door all the sealant had started to shrink - mainly becaus ethey used stuff which I saw later at the pound shop. After that the windows started whistling when it was winbdy. When we contacted them toget it fixed their custner service was appalling.
WE finally paid someone else ot re-seal the windows and door and now they seme to be okay, but it cost us 300.00 - probabaly what we saved in going for perfect Glazing's cheaper quote.
Don't use this company - they are really bad.

“My perfect experience”

Written on: 03/06/2011

Nothings perfect in life but my experience with my new conservatory was as close as it gets. I was a bit worried as the price left by their salesman was a good bit lower than the others but on a visit to their factory i found out that they actually toughened their own glass which is the reason why I got a free glass roof and why my price was so good. My planning application was dealt with and I didnt need to do any paperwork and they built the base and the white plasticy bits (I am not sure… Read Full Review

“garden room”

Written on: 26/05/2011

we recently had our sunroom built by perfect glazing and apart from small niggly bit every thing went very smooth. they even slab round the sunroom free of charge.i certainly recommend this company… Read Full Review

“i had conservatory installed by perfect glazing back...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

i had conservatory installed by perfect glazing back in 2006, and recently had problem with glazed units on the roof. three panel were misted up. i called them and with in 2 weeks it was replaced.very good service

john mccabe… Read Full Review

Mrsmk's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2011

this doesn't sound true!
<br/>i had double glazing done in 2009 and after having 2 units failed first, i expected perfect glazing to fix my windows.
<br/>i couldn't have been more wrong.
<br/>how come they fix yours and not mine???
<br/>

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/09/2011

I was just thinking the same thing. I got double glazing done by Perfect Glazing (glasgow) 2 years a go. condensation has started to appear in one of the lounge windows. I phoned to explain this to the company and informed my guarantee no longer valid as it was now Perfect Glazing (scotland). I would therefore have to pay to get it replaced. How can this be right? I have emailed trading standards and awaiting their reply.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2011

I agree with Mrsmk, Perfect conned my mum in law in Bathgate. Just wait until your unit seals start to blow, and they will, then they'll tell you that the firm is not the same one that sold you the conservatory so you're guarantee is no longer valid = up a creek without a paddle!!

Written on: 10/02/2014

I agree with the comments above. They installed windows and a door at our house in 2012 and months later we started having problems. We never received a receipt or our 10 year guarantee. They don't answer their phones and when they do they are not interested in helping. I wonder how real all these 5 star reviews are???