Perfect Glazing Reviews - www.perfectglazingscotland.com

Perfect Glazing www.perfectglazingscotland.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Perfect Glazing www.perfectglazingscotland.com

Perfect Glazing www.perfectglazingscotland.com

“good but”

Written on: 20/06/2014 by Yasmin302 (1 review written)

I used perfect glazing for a summer room. The build quality and time taken was spot on but I'm still waiting for the paperwork a year later. They subcontract their work and you can negotiate price and if there's any work you want done by your own contractors so there's a lot of flexibility… Read Full Review

“best garden room ”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by steven222 (1 review written)

i ordered a garden room from perfect glazing and i have to say everything went to the plan. the salesman was very helpfull, the price was very reasonable and the installation went very swift and the result is a beautifull garden room which we use as dinning room . we have no hesitation to recommend this company. steven percy… Read Full Review

“Bad Customer service ”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by Danican457 (1 review written)

I would rate this company as Nil star on customer service. Having ordered a replacement door with the company rep. On 4th February 2014, and then being told by their engineer on the 6th February 2014 it could not be done without the bottom step, whereby I cancelled the order with him. However, on receiving our February credit card statement I found Perfect Glazing had taken out the deposit for the door that same day. Since then I have phoned the company numerous times and was assured by the… Read Full Review

“Far from perfect and appalling customer service”

Written on: 02/02/2014 by Morag33 (1 review written)

We had 4 windows and 1 door installed by this company in 2012. I was a bit concerned during the installation as the sealant they were using looked similar to the stuff you buy in the pound shop - a few months later the windows in our bedroom started whistling and all the sealant on wndows and doors started shrinking and showing gaps. After months of phone calls and really bad customer service the guys who did the installation finally turned up and resealed a couple of things. however we have… Read Full Review

Mariey88's Response to Morag33's Review

Written on: 31/03/2014

I would rate this company as Nil star on customer service. Having ordered a replacement door with the company rep. 'Ian' on 4th February 2014, and then being told by their engineer on the 6th February 2014 it could not be done without the bottom step, whereby the order was cancelled with him. However, on receiving our February credit card statement I found Perfect Glazing had taken out the deposit for the door that same day. Since then I have phoned the company numerous times and was assured by the 'Lady' boss (not too sure on her being a Lady, as she has lied numerous times....telling me she would phone me back that same day and never did) on the 10th March the money would be refunded back before noon the next day. I should have known, once again the Lady boss lied and no refund was received on our March credit card, her excuse this time was they were waiting for the sales department. Once again she has promised to return my call today..... Don't trust or use this company ever

Georgemccack's Response to Morag33's Review

Written on: 06/08/2014

I completely disagree the sealant that you use does not entirely make a difference to the quality of the whole window in the dimensions that you apparently accuse the company of. They probably used the same sealing as on my own windows and they have been perfect even with me living in one of the wettest areas of Scotland!

Also check your English before you post such an absurd claim it is " SITE" not "sight" -_-

Morag33's reply to Georgemccack's Comment

Written on: 10/08/2014

Hi,
I wouldn't say my claim is absurd - it's just my experience of this company, which is obviously not the same as yours. The installers who did my windows used poor quality sealant, that's not absurd, just a fact.
I'm glad that you had a better experience - perhaps you had better installers who were more conscientious (hope I've spelled that to your satisfaction). I hope your windows continue to be perfect - unfortunately a lot of people on this website haven't had that experience with this company.
By the way, I always think it's best not to correct other people's spelling and grammar unless you're absolutely sure that your own is perfect.

“Good windows, but !”

Written on: 10/07/2013

Before I start, I am happy with the windows and the whole procedure in general. But I have a few points which they could / need to improve on and which may help you decide if you wish to use them. I read the other reviews some good and some bad, so was unsure but decided to give them a go based on the fact that somebody else I know has use them and they did a good job. My main gripe as with all double/triple glazing firms I have ever dealt with is the rubbish they still use in order to sell… Read Full Review

“I would recommend Perfect Glazing to anyone 1st class .”

Written on: 30/04/2013 by PaddyCurran (1 review written)

From the moment the salesman left I knew that I had made the right decision, he was easy to deal with not at all pushy, I told him what I wanted, gave him a price to beat, he not only beat the price but gave me upgrade to triple glazing and I can't believe the difference this makes. 4 weeks after the visit I have had my windows fitted and I can say that Ronnie came in a did a 1st lass job neat, tidy great finish and all done with the minimal amount of disruption. I would have no hesitation… Read Full Review

“perfect quality and great workmanship”

Written on: 02/08/2012 by jarvie (1 review written)

Had 5 windows and a door fitted on 1-8-12 and have nothin but praise for the 3 brother team of fitters, worked non stop and cleaned up after themselves and did a quality job . Would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone. The windows and door are lovely,they even fitted a cat flap which was the hardest part of the job. praise where praise is deserved… Read Full Review

“Perfect Windows”

Written on: 20/07/2012 by MargaretMills (1 review written)

Had two bow windows, a bathroom window and a bedroom window fitted. Also brickwork for garage conversion. Really happy with windows and all work carried out. The whole experience was fantastic from initial phone call to completion. Price great, all personnel fantastic. They really know about customer service and value for money. Would recommend to everyone… Read Full Review

Catrionajohnson's Response to MargaretMills's Review

Written on: 04/05/2014

think yourself very lucky.if you are a genuine customer that you didnt have a problem

“Good customer service”

Written on: 20/06/2012

My conservatory was completed in September. I felt a draught from the roof and the guys came out to check it within two weeks . I'm very pleased with all dealings with perfect glazing. Would recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“perfect job”

Written on: 29/03/2012

we recently had our conservatory installed by perfect glazing and we were a bit concerned as their price was lower than any body else but i have to admit it is a perfect job. From start to finish we were inform all the way along and we have no problem recommending them to any friends of family. Mr & Mrs Richardson… Read Full Review

“glad I did this. ”

Written on: 21/03/2012 by rutherglengal (1 review written)

I have just had my new sunroom fitted from this company and I am absolutely delighted. I never ever write reviews but I am so pleased that I can't stop telling people. I don't know how good or how bad other companies are and I am not technical in any way but All I know is that this job went really smoothly from start to finish and I think the price was very good indeed. I am happy to supply my email address and am even willing to send pics or let people visit. I can't wait to have my new… Read Full Review

Emsjamslynn27's Response to rutherglengal's Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

Hi im thinking of getting sunroom done next year hope you wouldnt mind sending a few pictures if possible thanks

“windows & door”

Written on: 07/03/2012 by borthwick10 (1 review written)

We had 6 large windows & 1 door fitted on 7/9/2011,the two fitters were excellent from start to finish.we live in a townhouse,so windows were all high up on second floor,quite a task.would highly recommend this company.I would now like a new kitchen & perhaps go to the same company for one… Read Full Review

Stewarty2013's Response to borthwick10's Review

Written on: 22/04/2013

We are planning to use this company. Can you tell me if you have had any problems with you windows

“windows installation”

Written on: 17/06/2011

i recently decided to have my windows & doors replaced. after having few sales guys in i was baffled with different prices and all double glazing talks until i saw perfect glazing add in national paper and ti my surprise they were very efficint from sales to installation.their 44mm triple glazing was very much as good as other company where we were told no body else can do 44mm triple glazing except this particular company ...well Perfect Glazing proved them wrong. Emma Cooley… Read Full Review

Scodark's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2011

Emma, wait till the units pop and mist up, then you call them up and get fobbed off for a few months then they tell you that your guarantee is null & void as they have changes name (again). I do hope you don't face that but I have seen this first hand and so you could live to regret giving them a positive review! They should be shut down for their activities, ripped my pensioner inlaws off with their nonsense, they've had to have Advanced go and replace all of the glass unit in their conservatory including the glass roof which was built by Perfect in May 2010 and went wrong before the end of that year - at a cost of £2K. Wouldn't touch 'em with a barge pole -AVOID!!!

Morag33's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2014

I agree with this comment - we used Perfect Glazing and within months of installation of 4 windows and 1 door all the sealant had started to shrink - mainly becaus ethey used stuff which I saw later at the pound shop. After that the windows started whistling when it was winbdy. When we contacted them toget it fixed their custner service was appalling.
WE finally paid someone else ot re-seal the windows and door and now they seme to be okay, but it cost us 300.00 - probabaly what we saved in going for perfect Glazing's cheaper quote.
Don't use this company - they are really bad.

“My perfect experience”

Written on: 03/06/2011

Nothings perfect in life but my experience with my new conservatory was as close as it gets. I was a bit worried as the price left by their salesman was a good bit lower than the others but on a visit to their factory i found out that they actually toughened their own glass which is the reason why I got a free glass roof and why my price was so good. My planning application was dealt with and I didnt need to do any paperwork and they built the base and the white plasticy bits (I am not sure… Read Full Review

“garden room”

Written on: 26/05/2011

we recently had our sunroom built by perfect glazing and apart from small niggly bit every thing went very smooth. they even slab round the sunroom free of charge.i certainly recommend this company… Read Full Review

“i had conservatory installed by perfect glazing back...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

i had conservatory installed by perfect glazing back in 2006, and recently had problem with glazed units on the roof. three panel were misted up. i called them and with in 2 weeks it was replaced.very good service

john mccabe… Read Full Review

Mrsmk's Comment

Written on: 17/05/2011

this doesn't sound true!
<br/>i had double glazing done in 2009 and after having 2 units failed first, i expected perfect glazing to fix my windows.
<br/>i couldn't have been more wrong.
<br/>how come they fix yours and not mine???
<br/>

Written on: 22/09/2011

I was just thinking the same thing. I got double glazing done by Perfect Glazing (glasgow) 2 years a go. condensation has started to appear in one of the lounge windows. I phoned to explain this to the company and informed my guarantee no longer valid as it was now Perfect Glazing (scotland). I would therefore have to pay to get it replaced. How can this be right? I have emailed trading standards and awaiting their reply.

Written on: 18/09/2011

I agree with Mrsmk, Perfect conned my mum in law in Bathgate. Just wait until your unit seals start to blow, and they will, then they'll tell you that the firm is not the same one that sold you the conservatory so you're guarantee is no longer valid = up a creek without a paddle!!

Morag33's Comment

Written on: 10/02/2014

I agree with the comments above. They installed windows and a door at our house in 2012 and months later we started having problems. We never received a receipt or our 10 year guarantee. They don't answer their phones and when they do they are not interested in helping. I wonder how real all these 5 star reviews are???

“I had 20 windows fitted by Perfect Glazing in August...”

Written on: 18/04/2011

I had 20 windows fitted by Perfect Glazing in August 2009. In February this year I found that 2 sealed units had failed. I contacted Perfect Glazing who stated that they would replace these units within 3 weeks. After about 2 weeks another failed unit was discovered. Again I contacted Perfect glazing who stated that the 2 failed units originally reported were ready but they would manufacture the third and replace altogether. After 6 weeks no contact from Perfect Glazing. I contacted them for an… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/06/2011

i believe this company is being investigated

Written on: 18/04/2012

dont even think about this company, the girl on the phone told me they would would like nothing better than to be on watchdog, after only wanting my misted units replaced.dont part with your cash.

Rburnhouse's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

Totally agree with the above reviews and hope that any prospective buyer reads all the reviews instead.
3 years ago I had 6 window with 15 units of glass fitted with their 5 year 'guarantee '. Since then I have had 7 units replaced
after GREAT DETERMINATION/PERSISTENCE ,contacting trading standards etc.Now I have another 2 units misting up and will have to write them a letter with all the recorded details of scores of phone calls
which I will do because I am a retired ex-policeman

Janeturner's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2012

On Thursday 10th December 2009 I had windows installed by Perfect Glazing. Main concern was saftey glass was not installed and water coming in . After several attempts and months later to get them to fix the problem they came out and changed the glass but I was still getting water coming in which they put down to condensation. I finally had to get a independent report done which stated that the windows where not meaured right in the first place and cheap materials had been used . I presented this information to Perfect Glazing who still did nothing. It has took me till 2012 to have my day in court which I won but because they have changed their name yet again they will get away with ripping people off. I would stay well clear from this company but watch out Perfect what you called now Perfect Glazing Scotland next month Perfect Glazing Lets thing of a name there's been that many.

Written on: 07/12/2011

i to had my full house done windows do not seal right bathroom window cracked after 1 year wind blows through window and frame have been told would come 6 times now everytime they dont show no phone call the owner rose who you speak to can be very un help full i do not recommend very poor standred.

Written on: 18/11/2011

I totally agree very bad company to deal with, i had my triple glazing installed in feb and problems after the first week, Still trying to dispute this at the moment. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY, ANYBODY.

Written on: 20/09/2011

I had six windows installed by perfect glazing glasgow in 2009 and they are that bad they should be condemed. Also my gaurantee is now null and void as now called Perfect glazing scotland I believe the company has changed their name a number of times. The company do not give a damm who they rip off stay well clear, it is shocking they are allowed to still trade.

Written on: 18/09/2011

Exactly what happened to my inlaws' conservatory - to the letter i.e. failing glazed units, asian owner Rose said that it will get fixed but then one day claims not to know who mu mum in law is despite receeiving calls and promising to fix the problem for months!! Then the firm changes it's name overnight (one word in the name i.e. Glasgow becoming Scotland - hence your warranty is null and void - what a nonsense, same firm, premises, directors - I hope Trading Standards nail these con artists to a cross for their sins! Clearly the people at Perfect cannot make double glazed units so if you don't want the stress of being ripped off, go elsewhere - believe me. My mum in law has just retired and this debacle has caused her a lot of grief and hassle.

Having had a few triple glazed units installed in January at my house, I've arranged for that firm (East Kilbride based, also do solar panles - excellent product) to replace all of the glazed units to bring an end to the heartache. AVOID PERFECT GLAZING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Maddend72's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

Don't touch this company disgusting my comments have been removed which is wrong customers should know the truth! Better companies out there stay well away!

Hopegs's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2013

Totally agree stay well away from this company! 3 windows installed and all are missed, broken units, obviously they cannot make them correctly and the installers probably don't have their papers to confirm they are joiners! Joke of a company

Maddend72's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2013

The person who came to my home to TRY in capitals fix my door and made it ten times,worse in Perfect Glazing own words a remedial man not a time served joined, I had to tell him how to get into fixings to try and adjust the door to enable it to close joke and bigger joke is it has gaps all round it and the wind howls through it snd you can see daylight through the gaps but owner at Perfect told Trading Standards there's no problem with door or side glass panel which even The Glass and Glazing Federation says the marks aren't covered under their Regulations.

“we had 6 windows installed last month, what a big...”

Written on: 09/03/2011

we had 6 windows installed last month, what a big difference with Perfect Glazing triple glazing. the house is very warm and a big noise reduction. their price was very competitive and we are glad choosing Perfect Glazing… Read Full Review

“I had my garage converted by perfect glazing last...”

Written on: 08/03/2011

I had my garage converted by perfect glazing last month. it took then 5 working days and they completed to local authority standard. they were very competitve for price and also standard of work was very good.

E.Dornan… Read Full Review

“i recently had a conservatory installed by Perfect...”

Written on: 03/03/2011

i recently had a conservatory installed by Perfect Glazing and i have to admit from start to finish everything was perfect. they even went out of their way to source the exact matching brick from england. i will certainly recommend them both for cost & installation.

sedi… Read Full Review