Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw Reviews

Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw

Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw

“The Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw is an extremely good saw,...”

Written on: 18/07/2008

The Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw is an extremely good saw, the best I have ever used. It is well worth the money and I would happily pay more the saw has never let me down and I would definitely have another one… Read Full Review

Dewalt DW712 Mitre Saw

“I have owned a Dewalt DW712 for several weeks now and...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by Escort2LitreV6 (1 review written)

I have owned a Dewalt DW712 for several weeks now and it replaced my old Black & Decker mitre saw which I had for years but still thought broke way too early. My colleague advised me on this Dewalt as he worked with it when he was on a volunteer project a few weeks back. He said it wouldn't disappoint me and he was right. So far I love my DW 712 and I'm sure it will last me… Read Full Review