Epoch Reviews - www.epoch.com

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Summary

Do you use Epoch and their website www.epoch.com for online billing solutions and payment systems? By writing a review you will help other people to decide whether www.epoch.com is right for them!
Epoch www.epoch.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Epoch www.epoch.com

Epoch www.epoch.com

“Against my better judgement I used the service for a...”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by anonreview88 (1 review written)

Against my better judgement I used the service for a payment to an adult site brazzers, read the t & c and cancelled any further payments with no issues. 2 weeks later I have 1k of fraud on my credit card. The card was brand only recently changed and not used for anything apart from amazon. Do not share your details with them unless you want to have an awkward conversation with you bank… Read Full Review

“they stole from me 77 dollars, from a pre paid visa,...”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by ron199228 (1 review written)

they stole from me 77 dollars, from a pre paid visa, i paid membership to some adults website 70 dollars, they charged everything i had in my card (77 dollars) lucky it was just a pre paid visa, but still its not the first time they stole from me another time 50 dollars they also have terrible costumer service, very rude , with lots of lies i think the owner is on meth/heroine… Read Full Review

“Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by patrickm94 (1 review written)

This company has been charging without my consent for a few months. Support numbers don't connect. This is sickening, I have to cancel my card. Avoid, avoid!… Read Full Review

“Just like all the other reviewers, they tried to take...”

Written on: 27/05/2014 by mohammedJallah4545 (1 review written)

Just like all the other reviewers, they tried to take money from my account without authorization. Very shady! Luckily my CC company is onto this and declines to pay them. Very bad company… Read Full Review

“its a global problem”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Valeria33 (1 review written)

Don't trust epoch.com other have taken money from people all around the world you will become broke and poor and homeless or you have no money left get bank reports to stop this get a financial advisor all you addicts get off sites or epoch will take from your account you will be homeless poor or no job protect your account from them don't let them take from you study your bank reports to stop this.  … Read Full Review

“Some sites have false advertising.”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by 467Kelly (1 review written)

I haven't encountered billing issues (yet). I (seem) to have been able to cancel my membership. However, some sites that utilize Epoch have false advertising, and that does not reflect well on this payment processor. If they don't check their merchant's quality, they can't care all that much about you as a customer. Sites using Epoch seem to offer better deals when you try to cancel (about half or less of the original subscription rate), so if you intend to stay subscribed, you might be able… Read Full Review

“Multiple direct debits - awful support”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by laughingman (1 review written)

Avoid this company!!! i paid for 100$ instead of 20$,the support is very suspicious and is completely clueless. Be careful!… Read Full Review

“Very deceptive company , fraudulent in there approach”

Written on: 15/02/2014

went to cancel was given option of free 7 days then a one time month charge. Instead got hit with a $149 charge. Be very careful and avoid them , not honest in their approach. They are deceptive in one thing , be deceptive and fraudulently pulling money out of your account… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/02/2014

Your complaint is not with Epoch. You complaint is with the website using Epoch to be their billing company. Epoch emails you a receipt that fully details the terms of your purchase and the terms are also always clearly stated on the purchase form. It's not Epoch you have a problem with.

You can find out what this charge was for by contacting their support. They are available 24/7/364.

“I make a payment with them for 1.80 dollars and they...”

Written on: 08/02/2014

I make a payment with them for 1.80 dollars and they took 29.35 dollars from mi credit card!!! Becarefull with this company… Read Full Review

“Very poor support and declined valid transactions”

Written on: 29/01/2014

My MasterCard credit card works well with ccbill, paypal where I've tried so far, but it fails on rotten epoch. Their support chat is for nothing, they have no clue and didn't help me… Read Full Review

Jo69Guy's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2014

Sometimes your credit card issuer will not allow transaction. One of my cards won't allow me to send cash via Western Union as an example.

“They Will take your Money for no Reason and Call it a...”

Written on: 08/01/2014 by Battle (1 review written)

This company clearly states that they will not charge you at all and there are no hidden fees but when you put your cc info in to verify your age... they will charge you $3.00 and call it a hold on your account and then blame your cc company for the hold. When ask how long they will hold my money, they states that they do not know and to contact my cc company. I have called and called this company over and over to get a solution but they keep saying the charge is on hold but never can say when… Read Full Review

Jo69Guy's Response to Battle's Review

Written on: 15/07/2014

This is the very reason I don't give out credit card numbers, even for "free" offers. Why would there name be on my billing statement, if it is truly free? DO NOT GIVE OUT A CREDIT CARD NUMBER PEOPLE!

“Extremely helpful with a hiccup at one point”

Written on: 02/01/2014

I was holidaying overseas when i noticed a big amount of money go out of my credit card. I immediately jumped on the net (this being NYE AS WELL!) and spoke with one of the customer support team. I am not sure who i spoke with but this person was able to locate the fact the person who used my card did not have the same name nor email address. I was actually given the name and email (which i did not use). Furthermore this person said they will refund my funds, which they did, and they blocked my… Read Full Review

“Potentially scary stuff”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by Ryanreynolds (1 review written)

Subscribed to a dating service and was charged for two services. Practices are highly deceiving. Very close temporal relationship between signing up and immediately cancelling these services (I immediately suspected the service was fraudulent) and fraudulent charges amounting to approximately $1000 on my credit card. Interesting right??!! I had to cancel my card and have it reissued… Read Full Review

“Took money out of account for no reason”

Written on: 18/10/2013 by scammedinflorida (1 review written)

Two times they have taken money out of my son's account. Unable to contact any customer service so closing account. This company and its affiliates are bad. Would not recommend anyone use this company and I will contact the BBB. Bottom line they suck… Read Full Review

“common sence realy”

Written on: 04/10/2013

Hi I just had a nice lass talking to me wanting to win a voting bla bla and ask me if I can help and she would do Anythink I asked. Very nice but to good to be true but I offered to help then it came to the card details as I got common sence I researched the site and options and noticed yes it was to good to be true so I never added details and deactivated all site I looked at so it save I'm sure this site helps for it propose it made but very crying on lost coin should read and research… Read Full Review

“Bad Service”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I was very disappointed with epoch chat represented. I ask Polite about a satiation and this person just close the chat box on my face. He was Not Able to deal with my situation. I deal always with ccbill. I have never had any problem with ccbill. Be Alert with Epoch .I am not giving no stars for them… Read Full Review

“Interesting customer service”

Written on: 08/09/2013 by EverGrace (1 review written)

I had two charges for two different dating sites on my account and I had only signed up for a trial membership to one of them. When I had canceled the one I was not aware of before the trial period ended I thought I was fine only to have the full monthly price taken out of my account. I had used the Live chat to figure out what was going on and here is where things get interesting. The first person I talked to seemed helpful and gave me a refund for the trial membership but said I was still… Read Full Review

“Lack of Accountability, Intentional or Otherwise”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by SMKJoy (1 review written)

I gave this a "3" simply to be neutral in rating. However, there are significant problems with this site which cannot be hand-waived as "oh, your wife caught you with adult content, now you're blaming Epoch for it all! You're such a loser!" Having a third-party billing site for webcam and adult content sites makes sense, for discretion. So it's good that there are websites to fill that niche. However, for example, when a webcam site claims, "you won't be charged unless you go to… Read Full Review

Epoch's Response to SMKJoy's Review

Written on: 19/06/2013

Please send the URL of the site in question to support@Epoch.com and state the nature of your complaint so that our compliance department can look into this. -- Please also provide your member ID so that we can determine why you were billed. If any site for which we process is not compliant with ethical practice, we encourage that it is reported to us. While we manually check every site we process for, this is the online world where things can change thousands of times per day. Your input is welcome. Write to billingsupport@epoch.com.

- The Team at Epoch

“Scamming Bank Accounts”

Written on: 22/05/2013

This company is taking 25$ a month from my bank account. I have never purchased any services. I don't even know what the services are. All attempts to resolve and refund have failed. These people are rubbish… Read Full Review

Epochrand's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

You must not have tried very hard to resolve your problem. Epoch is amazingly easy to contact. Seriously.

Everhardcro's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2013

This is pure rubbish, when I try to go to chat, it gives me a random "billing support person number ####" who is nothing but a hoax bot who, figures, isn't there.

No bots. Ever.

We have live customer support representatives staffed 24/7/365. And they are not outsourced but work at our corporate headquarters in Santa Monica, California.

If you are having difficulty with our chat feature, you are welcome to call or email us.

Written on: 29/05/2013

Attempts to resolve? You can view any charges from the Epoch website or contact customer service in several different ways 24/7. It's not that difficult.

“Come on”

Written on: 25/04/2013

Ok, here's to everyone bashing EPOCH. You guys sign up for an "adult entertainment" site, get caught by your wives and then try to get out of the situation. Fine. I would do so as well. But please don't blame it on Epoch with the "I never signed up for this, I swear!" attitude. I always found epoch to be supportive and fast in any replies when I had to cancel a membership for a subscription site, for example. They are merely a man in the middle, and if you find yourself being scammed by these… Read Full Review

Godfree's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2013

THIS READS LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN BY THE SCOUNDRELS THEMSELVES.

FOR HONEST OPINIONS

CHECK OUT GOOGLE, OR BING, OR YAHOO FOR

EPOCH.COM REVIEWS

Battle's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2014

This is Not the case! First off, I'm single and can sign up for what ever I want. The fact is that this company states that you will not be charged and then will charge you. They say it's a hold that they don't know when will fall off but the credit card says a charge and the money is gone. Just because you have good experience with them is no reason to try to bash others who have not. Learn the facts before you make dumb statements because you have no idea of what others are going through.

Everhardcro's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2013

I've also been charged without my consent, after canceling a subscription. How about that?