Kawasaki KX80 Reviews

• Reliability

Kawasaki KX80 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kawasaki KX80

Kawasaki KX80

“man i love my kx 80cc dirt bike”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by DemarionWilkinson (1 review written)

i just got my 1998 Kawasaki Kx about a week ago i went to take off the very first time i road it i did a wheelie and road it 3 blocks in a wheelie im pretty proud of my self ((: i love you ride this thing tho im 16 and weight about 180 and i still moves pretty good with me on it!… Read Full Review

“Kx80 1998”

Written on: 18/05/2013

Fast, good acceleration They've got a bad name I don't understand why There not the most reliable but there not as bad as there made out… Read Full Review

“Good little bike I have one myself I also so have a...”

Written on: 30/09/2008

Good little bike I have one myself I also so have a 200 blaster, kx250f, kx450f, cr125, 3 700cc raptors, 2 ltr450s, my kids also have 2 Suzuki lt80cc 2 cobra 100s and last but not least a 1300cc raptor the engine is out of a 130cc Hayabusa… Read Full Review

“My Kawasaki KX is quite old but it runs like a dream...”

Written on: 19/04/2008 by skinniejim (1 review written)

My Kawasaki KX is quite old but it runs like a dream it has way more power than you would expect from it. the first time i rode it i flipped it its that powerful. :)… Read Full Review

Lewie3's Response to 360649_skinniejim's Review