Kristina Vulgan Disposition Of The Lines Reviews

Kristina Vulgan Disposition Of The Lines - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kristina Vulgan Disposition Of The Lines

Kristina Vulgan Disposition Of The Lines

“I hit the rock bottom, unable to decide on my future,...”

Written on: 27/06/2008 by earl romboid (1 review written)

I hit the rock bottom, unable to decide on my future, living in constant tension, when I stumbled across the book /searching for my soul online, I can say now that - in a way - I found it. I would call it a Thriller Wisdom Story - there is a story of the wolf and there is a certain inner -strength. One of the best companions in hard times. Unfortunately, suffers from bad marketing and an awful page of a publisher… Read Full Review

Kristina Vulgan Disposition Of The Lines

“ It reminded me of The Little Prince, although it's...”

Written on: 19/04/2008 by impfish (1 review written)

It reminded me of The Little Prince, although it's completely different. Would make a good gift… Read Full Review