iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Reviews

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“The Trampoline That Doesn't Bounce”

Written on: 07/05/2013

We purchased this $2200+ trampoline (price has recently increased to $2700+) from Trampoline Jumpers after doing extensive research into the type of trampoline that would be best for our growing family as well as the reliability of the company itself. This was the only website we were able to find that had any sort of reviews on the Olympus Pro Trampoline. We took into consideration all of the reviews on this website prior to making our purchase, even though this website appears to be… Read Full Review

Getitdonekristi's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2013

I also splurged on the same trampoline for my 3 children. After reading reviews, I had expected it would provide just the perfect place for my 9 year-old to practice and perfect his tumbling off ground.
We paid for the company to come and professionally install it so there would be no questions as to whether we had done it properly or not.
Needless to say, as you learned, no matter what, the trampoline has NO BOUNCE! My son could barely get enough bounce for an easy back-flip. We never felt safe to allow him to practice any twisting flips.
The safety latches of the opening broke within the first 6 months, rendering it extremely dangerous for my 2 and 7 year-olds.
4 years later now and the sun and weather have practically disintegrated all of the pads and large holes have formed at the base of the net near the pads allowing the kids to fall through to the ground... the net was never as strong as advertised.
I'm moving to a new house and doing my trampoline reviews with a lot more experience and criticism before I buy again.

Dude46's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

Again, this makes no sense. The website trampolinesafety did a video review of the olympus pro and you can see the guy jumping perfectly well on it. This company doesn't recommend the trampoline but not because of no bounce. Believe me, I want to believe you but you might be better off taking a video and putting it on youtube to show us what you mean as that would definitely convince me that there is simply no bounce in this product.

Targetharris's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2013

Thanks for posting your experience. I was about to pull the trigger on this one but I think we might just go with a better brand. The last thing I want is a huge headache with this thing.

Dude46's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

I looked up the BBB and found zero complaints lodged against them in the past three years. Can you post the complaint?

Disappointed321's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

Yep, you are right. I just looked up trampoline jumpers via the BBB and it does not mention my unresolved complaint. I guess the BBB's credibility just took a nosedive in my book, too. If I cared enough about this whole thing, I would follow up with the BBB. But since they were virtually worthless in helping me resolve my original problem, neither company is worth more of my time. All the best in your search for a decent trampoline.

Dancat's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2013

I BELIEVE The BBB can be purchased, ie...you can basically pay for a higher rating, regardless of any complaints, so they no longer hold the same value. I do not know specifics, but know I saw a special on one of the nighttime news reports awhile ago exposing their new business practices. Maybe its changed for the better since then..I do not know. I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find info on google. I wish I found these reviews before Nov 22 - I ordered from HappyTrampoline.com, which is also the same as trampolinejumpers.com (which someone above said is also the same as ijump. They use a company named American Global Enterprise as their shipping corporation (at least for happy trampoline and trampoline jumpers. Even though happy trampoline shows the UPS logo and offers free ship on its website, it really hired a company called Unishippers, which is an agency that hires 3rd party shippers for this company (at a much lower rate, with much poorer service) Long story short...its dec 13 and i have no trampoline. The ship company, Central Transport (soon to be merged) is a disaster from start to finish, at least the one in Lawrenceville, NJ. Anyway, when I got nowhere with them, i went back to Happy Trampoline who loved to listen to himself talk, make up the most outrageous stories but also refused to send me a new trampoline via UPS. He finally offered to send one with another 3rd party shipper, but I had wasted too much time to take a chance on anyone other than UPS. He insisted that it was impossible, so I called Unishippers (the agency he hired to find the 3rd party). They gave authorization, only to receive an email from them at Happy Trampoline telling them to cancel the order and not ship out a new one. They told her that they emailed me (they did NOT ever email me) and that they were refunding my money (not back in my account yet). He actually said he was cutting HIS losses...so comical. So i'll have to wait 10-12 days for a refund, at best..and just may file legal suit for the loss of money from missed work and paid babysitters sitting for over a week waiting for a shipment that everyone promises is on a truck, yet never makes it to my house. I would never recommend this company or any of its subsidiaries. They all have different websites with different names, phone numbers and addresses, yet when you call any of the 800 numbers the automated system with options are the same. Option 4 for contact and location info gives an automated voice message stating the address, but it does not match the written address provided on the website. If it wasn't so frustrating it would be funny. They'll just have to keep making up new companies and new names to stay in business...seems like everyone has the same stories...

“excellent buy”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by caroljennings (1 review written)

glad i went with this company. trampoline was quick to install. frame was thick and sturdy, and quality as good as advertised. certainly recommend these guys… Read Full Review

“good choice”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by ReggieBrown (1 review written)

it seems like a pretty durable trampoline so far. we've had it for about a year now. the kids love playing on it. the setup took some time, but we called trampolinejumpers.com and they walked us thru it. it was actually easier to setup then the manual stated. we're happy with our olympus pro… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Needs better setup instructions”

Written on: 20/02/2013

We just bought the tramp and set it up. I'm please with the much higher quality than the typical tramp from Walmart but the instructions for setup were very generic. They really need to improve this. It took much longer than necessary because it was set up by trial and error. The instructions don't tell how to line up all the screw and bolt holes, you just have to guess and figure it out on your own. Very frustrating!!… Read Full Review

“Best Bounce Ever”

Written on: 08/10/2012

I saw this trampoline reviewed in a commercial and thought to give it a try. For a backyard trampoline, this is the best bounce ever. My kids are into gymnastics looking for a trampoline to practice on. They can definitely get some air into it. Frame is very heavy duty. Only complaints is it came in too many boxes and quite heavy. Weights like over 600 lbs..yike! I had to get like 4 men to help me bring it to my backyard… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Best Thing I've ever got for the kids”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by DonJumper (1 review written)

was little skeptical when i bought the trampoline bc of the reviews but after talking to some neighbors and the salesman Jeff I felt very safe about buying from them. I called jeff at about 10pm EST and he picked up his phone. He was always very courtesy and knowledge about this products. He reminded me that a trampoline is not a piece of toy but an equipment and should be treated with respect and care. When the trampoline came it was in 4 boxes... I do admit the project did take a while to… Read Full Review

“Great value”

Written on: 26/05/2012 by SKifam (1 review written)

My kids are competitive freestyle skiers and I bought them an 8 x 14. It's great! Very high quality, easy to set up and a good value. Good bounce too. After reading some negative reviews I was nervous about the purchase but I have come to conclude that the person who wrote them must have been disgruntled over some issue. It is what it says and a great value… Read Full Review

“We love it!!!”

Written on: 25/08/2011 by JohnnyJumps (1 review written)

The wifey just had me order the 8x14 Olympus Pro trampoline from TrampolineJumpers.com and I have to say it was a great buy. The kids love it, we spend alot more time outside and makes it alot easier on us the parents. I was a bit skeptical at first because of the reviews, but after about 2 hours of installing the unit, all put together it was great. It was extremely heavy btw.. But overall a very well built unit. The customer service at www.TrampolineJumpers.com was great. Highly… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“I jump USA is the worst.. they do not stand behind...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

I jump USA is the worst.. they do not stand behind their warranty and they know their product is JUNK!! Jeff in customer service is a joke he talks a lot of talk. My trampoline broke under warranty, Jeff says he will take care of it until you call him back months later because he still hasn't then he will swear he will take care of the problem again and this just goes on for years unttil you give up.. Don't waist your money on this company and their junk!!! you are better off buying a less… Read Full Review

Dancat's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2013

He is also a part of HappyTrampoline and TrampolineJumpers. He told me that, (and i quote) "he's the baddest "B" around" and when problems reach his desk, people move and problems get solved. He said he doesn't waste time with the little guys and has had the CEO of Amazon at his house. He said he googled managers and found the old boss of the shipping company (also now at Amazon, according to him) who gave him a personal cell phone of the new manager...said he also called the president of company who was flying out to NJ from Michigan to get to the bottom of the problem (Riiight) and said that president assured him that he was personally firing a woman who actually didn't exist. I still don't have trampoline but it was actually great to contact that same president of the shipping company personally and verify that it was all a complete fabrication (not that I really needed proof to figure it out) haha So many other stories I could share but you probably heard some of the same ones

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“I bought a 15' Ijump trampoline just over two years...”

Written on: 18/04/2011 by JGNTRIDE (1 review written)

I bought a 15' Ijump trampoline just over two years ago. I store everything but the frame during the winter months. The material covering the spring pads disintegrated after 1 year, the frame split at one of the joints and now the mat just ripped while my son was jumping on it. I spoke them on their 1-888-800-7029 number and all I got was the run around. Their warranty is a joke - they will not honor it.

I would never do business with this company again… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Surprisingly this is the only site i found that...”

Written on: 06/10/2010

Surprisingly this is the only site i found that actually has reviews for the Olympus Pro trampolines. I just want to thank the guys at www.happytrampoline.com. Mr Gray was very helpful in finding us the right trampoline for our backyard. It is a very nice unit, very sturdy and well built. We've had numerous trampolines in the past and by far this is the absolute best. Our kids love it! Anyone thinking twice about the olympus pro trampolines, go ahead and buy it. Well worth the money… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Best for the money, second best on the market. If you...”

Written on: 03/10/2010

Best for the money, second best on the market. If you want the top dog, trampoline.com is it...but a little pricey for me. I researched all over the net and settled on the 15'ft Olympus Pro Combo. Originally UPS lost the package and Jeff immediately sent out another one (of course once I got the new one - in 2 days-UPS located the other one and tried delivering it to me as well). This trampoline is very heavy duty and well built which is important as I am 260 lbs. and we have a 3 yr old and… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“My first impression of the 16ft IJumpusa trampoline I...”

Written on: 14/09/2010

My first impression of the 16ft IJumpusa trampoline I bought was that it was very sturdy however it only lasted a year before the jumping mat tore. Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in my life. Jeff is the master of the run around. He will never call you back so don't fall for that one. They tout the best warranty in the industry but they have no plans to deliver on it so do yourself a favor and spend your money elsewhere. I have been round and round since may and its… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Well worth the money. Very durable piping and heavy...”

Written on: 20/07/2010 by wallacestrong (1 review written)

Well worth the money. Very durable piping and heavy duty constructed. Installation takes some time but once complete, it is a very tight well built unit. 14x16 XHD is the way to go… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Seemed like a great product, but instructions were...”

Written on: 12/06/2010 by drwrigs (1 review written)

Seemed like a great product, but instructions were lacking and customer service was rude. I got all the way to the net on the install process, and realized that I didn't have the right legs in the right spot. 2 of them have holes on one side only, 2 of them have holes on both sides, 2 have no holes. the instructions didn't mention anything about this or where to place them. in fact, I didn't even notice. (later I would learn this means I'm dumb). When we went to install the net I realized what… Read Full Review

Sarahuu23's Response to drwrigs's Review

Written on: 21/07/2013

You aren't the only one who had trouble with the instructions and legs. I figured it out because I noticed some had 3 holes and some had 2. The "parts" section of the instructions does show a right and a left leg but it still wasn't clear which was which. The instructions are horrible, they do not tell you where the screws go and one of the "w" shape bottoms do not have holes like all the others do and I still do not know the reason for it. It seems sturdy but the mat is pretty hard. I'm a little afraid that someone will get hurt because it doesn't have a very soft landing. My kids said, "it's easier to bounce and go high on grandmas trampoline." She has somewhat of a cheap one from Walmart but I'm guessing this mat is harder because it claims to hold a higher weight limit. Either way it is somewhat hard, but it's also new so maybe it will soften up after some use. I'll be back to review after they have used it for awhile, hopefully with a good review since I spent a good amount of money for it.

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“Do not stand behind their warranty. I have left...”

Written on: 05/06/2010 by kc5557 (1 review written)

Do not stand behind their warranty. I have left messages, emails, sent pictures and no reply! Trampoline is less than two years old and looking at having to buy another one… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to kc5557's Review

Written on: 02/06/2012

I just received my 14' x 16' XHD Olympus Pro Rectangle Trampoline...right now frustrated since it did not come with instructions

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“One of the worst purchases I've ever made (10x17)but...”

Written on: 29/10/2009 by Nojump (1 review written)

One of the worst purchases I've ever made (10x17)but the cost to ship it it back wasn't worth it.

1. Ours came with 6" spirngs not the longer 8" as advertized so the bounce is shallow and dull and we constantly bottom out by hitting the bottom of the frame while jumping(Dangerous).

2. The blue matting is disintegrating ( literlty falling apart )after only one year.

3. Took me and my wife hours to assemble , frame-tube would not fit together with sanding and metal file.

4. Too many other… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“iJumpUSA Olympus Pro - Excellent trampoline. Well...”

Written on: 16/09/2009

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro - Excellent trampoline. Well worth the money. Easy to assemble. Customer service was great and knowledgable. I'll recommend these guys to my neighbors and friends… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“14x16 Rectangle Olympus Pro Trampoline. Great...”

Written on: 15/09/2009

14x16 Rectangle Olympus Pro Trampoline. Great reviews, worth every penny.
The frame is built like a tank. Our family loves it! From a trampoline user since early childhood, great bounce and parts… Read Full Review

iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“great trampoline. it took a little longer than i...”

Written on: 14/09/2009

great trampoline. it took a little longer than i thought to install but it was worth the while. it arrive in 3 boxes and was very heavy. took out all the items to inspect them and noticed the pad were very thick. in about 2 hrs my kids were yelling and jumping until almost midnight.. thanks for a great trampoline olympus pro… Read Full Review