CCBill Reviews - www.ccbill.com

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Summary

CCBill.com offers online billing solutions to companies and individuals. Do you use CCBill or have you used it in the past then why not write a review and tell other consumers what CCBill.com is like!
CCBill www.ccbill.com - Ask a question now

“CUSTOMER QUESTIONS”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by pcgc (1 review written)

Concerning an early termination of a subscription period, I did not receive an answer in due time. Moreover I was not even advised some days before the termination of the subscription period… Read Full Review

“I use CCBill with my membership software that is Magic...”

Written on: 23/05/2010 by promembership (2 reviews written)

I use CCBill with my membership software that is Magic Members. Integration system is easy and understandable.
If you compare with other payment processor like Epoch, CCbill is a better solution.

Shortly, I recommend… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to promembership's Review

Written on: 29/06/2012

this is obviously written by an employee at ccbill.

☆☆☆☆☆

“After signing up for a trial membership with a website...”

Written on: 17/06/2008 by Amy Frank (1 review written)

After signing up for a trial membership with a website advertising preforclosed homes, my credit card was charged for the full membership rate, and I am not able to cancel this automatic billing it seems. Searching the internet for reviews of this company has revelaed numerous sites where consumers complain about the same problem. Therefore I do not recommend this online payment system… Read Full Review

“I'm currently trialling CCBill.com on one of my...”

Written on: 17/04/2008 by drJames (2 reviews written)

I'm currently trialling CCBill.com on one of my smaller e-commerce sites and reviewing whether it will suit me as the main ebilling facility on one my bigger websites. So far CCBill.com has worked well and from the first stages of getting in contact with them I have found the staff to be courteous and friendly and all my payments so far have been succesful and pleasant… Read Full Review

Flyguy's Response to drJames's Review

Written on: 17/04/2008

Thanks for the advice and a great review.