Crash www.crash.net Reviews

• Quality of Information

Crash www.crash.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crash www.crash.net

Crash www.crash.net

“Good Content - too many adverts”

Written on: 28/03/2013

Great website with quality content, but the vast amount of adverts on the site are distracting, slow the site down and embarrassing. I know most website make their income from advertising but dont let the advertising take over the content, even the picture are covered in bloody adverts. Other than the adverts this is a good website with the very latest news on motorsports. if someone sees this from crash.net take note… Read Full Review

“One of my go-to sites for motorcycle racing news”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by skydiver333 (1 review written)

I watch MotoGP and World Superbike motorcycle racing and Crash.net is one of the top few sites I check for news and updates. They always have the latest news and I can't remember ever seeing something elsewhere first. My only complaints are that they are a bit biased to the English (can't really blame them) and that I wish they also reported on AMA Superbike in America. They also have World Supersport and the Moto2 & Moto3 support classes which is great. Great pictures and I also like the polls… Read Full Review

“I've been using crash.net for a couple of months now...”

Written on: 21/04/2008

I've been using crash.net for a couple of months now to find out new information on motor racing and have to say the information is well l,aid out and covers motor racing as well as motorbike racing and even powerboat racing!
Well worth a look… Read Full Review