The Jewellery Channel Reviews

The Jewellery Channel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Jewellery Channel

“customer service”

Written on: 30/04/2015

I ordered a necklace as a Christening gift, It was returned to sender as they did not put the correct name and address on the packet, contacted via email and phone and was told it had not been returned to them, but Royal mail insist it has been. Asked for a refund but told could not have one as the item had not been returned. Very poor customer service very angry customer, dispute still on going. … Read Full Review

“Presenters”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by EmeryHenry310 (1 review written)

Caroline must be the worst presenter on TV. Gemma always looks so scruffy, does she ever comb her hair? Bring back the one and only Ellis… Read Full Review

“Never received item and received conflicting advice.”

Written on: 12/03/2015 by Agustinx120 (1 review written)

I was told my item had been shipped an would take 3 to 5 days. After 5 days I contacted them and was told " it has been shipped and allow 3 to 5 days I told them it has already past this!!" I got no reply! A further 3 days I contacted them again and was told an investigation would be done and to contact them after 8 days! I had to contact them again to find out what was happening. They told me it was lost in the post and it was now out of stock and they would refund me. This was followed by an… Read Full Review

Purplewool's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2015

I can say that i ordered some jewellery off these people on the 17/3/2015 and just like yourself i am still waiting,i telephoned them up this evening to ask them where my order was and they told me to ring back in the morning as they only take orders on an evening,this is the first time that i have used these people and the last,they can keep the jewellery also return my money and close my account I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THESE TO NO ONE

“excellent value for money”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by CrystalMcNeil29 (1 review written)

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING WITH THE JEWELREY CHANEL SINCE DAY ONE AND YES THEY DO MAKE MISTAKES BUT I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THAT THEY ARE WILLIMG TO LEARN AND GROW AS A COMPANY I USE TO SHOP WITH ANOTHER JEWELLERY SHOPPING CHANEL WHO PETEND TO BE NICEY NICEY BUT WHO ARE ANYTHING BUT WITH TJC WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET… Read Full Review

“9ct White gold diamond/tanzanite ring ”

Written on: 25/02/2015 by Sanrose (1 review written)

Bought this item loved it but after wearing it 6 times a stone fell out returned the item and three months later and many e mails saying they hadn't,t received it I made a claim through the post office after several letters from them which they never responded to i rang and was told they had received the item with no details which was a lie who in their right mind would return a ring with no details and here's the good part they accused me of misusing the ring and wanted £75 to repair it they… Read Full Review

“Rubbish customer services”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by Anthonyjohnparker (1 review written)

I ordered a necklace on 4th feb for Valentine's day, it was "dispatched" on the 5th on a 3-5 day delivery, when it didn't arrive by the tenth I rang them, customer service girl was appalling, I asked for refund which is my rights,was told " it was not company policy" they refuse you your legal rights,the staff are rude. 12 days on and nine calls later and they still have not sorted it out, 3 times I was told a "manager" would ring me,mthe you never do and are always in meetings,all day? Message… Read Full Review

“Appalling customer services”

Written on: 05/02/2015 by Edna Mode (4 reviews written)

I've had the misfortune of needing to contact TJC customer services twice in the past year, and on both occasions met with the most disinterested, lazy and apathetic beings imaginable. On the first occasion, the person who answered the phone sounded as if she had just woken up as she struggled to listen to what I was saying before falling asleep again. She couldn't (or wouldn't) explain why I had received an email thanking me for returning an item when, actually, I'd never received it. In… Read Full Review

Shank_1Uk's Response to Edna Mode's Review

Written on: 07/02/2015

Haha sounds like you encountered the same member of staff that I unfortunately did... or they could all be like it I'm not sure..
I do totally agree their customer service is the worst I have Ever had the misfortune to encounter.

“most earrings sold”

Written on: 02/02/2015 by Yates326 (1 review written)

been very silly and bought several pairs of earrings from this channel every pair has been disgusting , in fact some of them have been so small that i have been unable to pick up the butterflies for the back, not sent any back as they wern,t worth the trouble or hassle so my grandaughter plays with them, will under no circumstanes will i buy anything from tjc again .. … Read Full Review

“Why do they have presenters who know nothing about...”

Written on: 01/02/2015 by bunnymummy (4 reviews written)

Have to say, I have just heard the most hilarious statement from a blonde haired female TJC presenter from down under. She was showing some bad quality diamonds graded G-H colour I3 clarity. She held a card up to the camera which had a line of boxes on it, with colour grade groupings in them : D / E-F/ G-H etc. and said : You see, D flawless is the best you can get and these are G to H. They're only one away from being flawless!" One just has to ask : Where do they get these people from?… Read Full Review

Edna Mode's Response to bunnymummy's Review

Written on: 05/02/2015

The same place they get their customer services representatives from would be my guess. Not a brain cell amongst them!

Edna Mode's Response to bunnymummy's Review

“sparkly sparkly diamonds!”

Written on: 30/01/2015 by sandylovesdiamonds (1 review written)

Just received two diamond rings bought at a close out deal gemma snuk in on a bags and scarf hour 2.30am fab fab fab such great value £159 ea just had them valued £650 + ea delighted!I didn't think they would be such quality for what I was paying but believe me they are just beautiful thanks tjc. Great value Marvelous quality Excellent investment in gold and diamonds Nothing negative about this purchase… Read Full Review

“the 'tatty' goods channel”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by lizgo (1 review written)

I recently purchased a white Austrian crystal necklace which looked lovely on the TV. The presenter did only hold it up to her neck she did NOT wear it. When it arrived it appeared to be intact so I wore it the following evening. All evening I was twisting it round so the chunky crystal encrusted links would fall into place correctly. It was too heavy for the much smaller links at the sides and back of neck and was not hanging as it should!!!! It was as if it was top heavy!! I contacted… Read Full Review

Shank_1Uk's Response to lizgo's Review

Written on: 07/02/2015

Usually if you send an item back that you don't want and it is undamaged they will refund you the auction amount but not the postage amount or returned postage.
So i u paid £13.00 roughly for it.. and you pay say £3.50 return postage.. even though you would get he £10 back you will have lost out on £6.50

I agree their customers service is the worst

“Good ring at costume jewellery prices”

Written on: 23/01/2015 by JaylenFitzpatrick284 (1 review written)

I bought a silver elephant band ring with white topaz and for £17.99 it is great to take on holidays and not risk losing very valuable diamond rings. I also bought a emerald cut silver ring for £9.99 again really pleased with item for price I paid Great quality didn't pay hundreds or thousands but jewellery is fit for my purpose and would definately recommend on their cheaper items. I would pay more in Accessorise, Wallis etc for not such good quality. Sizing is spot on… Read Full Review

“That rubbish I wouldn't give them Any stars at all..”

Written on: 19/01/2015 by shank_1uk (1 review written)

Basically I made an order from the jewellery channel for £45 on three items (shawls) on a Friday afternoon. First thing Saturday morning I rang to cancel and got told it had been cancelled and I would receive a refund to my paypal within a week. That afternoon I reordered One of the original items and paid by bank card. Sunday evening I had an email stating my Original £45 order had been dispatched. As the call centre was closed I rang this morning (monday) to see why it had been dispatched… Read Full Review

Edna Mode's Response to shank_1uk's Review

Written on: 07/02/2015

One thought on this. If you paid via PayPal you can ask them to intervene on your behalf if TJC refuse to pay back all that is due to you, including if you have to pay return postage. I have had to do this when an online retailer wouldn't respond to any communication after they had sent something completely different from what I ordered. They wouldn't respond to my PayPal claim either, so PayPal gave me my money back. It might be worth bearing this route in mind to help you.

Shank_1Uk's reply to Edna Mode's Comment

Hi.
I know that with paypal it is an instant payment to the company so I still expected the money to go out but be returned.
This issue I had with tjc was that it states you have 24 hours after ordering to cancel or change an order.
I rang them just under 13 hours after ordering to cancel the first one and got told it wasn't a problem all was showing cancelled in her screen and my paypal money (including postage as the item would not have been processed) would return to paypal within four/five days.
That's why I ordered the second order of 1 item on my bank card instead.
When I spoke to them I did ask if someone could ring me with any updates so I am clearly informed of any situation as I had nothing from hem via email letting me know what was going on.
Surprise surprise nothing!

Following all this anyway none of my items were sent out. And all showing on the website as despatched then refunded. I received the refund to my paypal only this week from tjc directly minus the postage & a refund to my bank minus the postage.
I phoned them to ask why I have not received the postage refund as the items have never left their wearhouse (I explained the situation) & got told it is not in their policy to refund postage on items even if the item has been cancelled.. so they Basicly made nearly £8 for doing nothing at all..
But they did offer me £1.20 credit off my next postage cost on my order!!! How lovely are they!!!

Trading standards have been informed by myself .. any updates in he future I will let you know.

Lesson learned from this... never order from the jewellery channel as their customer service is the worse ever..

“Baffled”

Written on: 19/01/2015 by 51Taylor-Alt (1 review written)

Ordered pendant / necklace 06.01.15. Order arrived promptly however box, with receipt present but they had failed to pack the actual pendant / necklace. Tel call straight to customer service last week, apologies, will resend straight away. Still waiting. Another tel call today as still no order, will resend again, should arrive end of next week. Can safely say willNOT be holding my breath. Lesson learnt, just stay with GEMS TV as never been let down by them… Read Full Review

“rubbish firm”

Written on: 06/01/2015 by anitaaaa (1 review written)

I ordered items on 17Dec and told would be delivered for xmas. 24Dec still no items. On phone for over 20minutes,so gave up sent one of many emails and phone calls and told load rubbish from customer care.(which is also rubbish).tjc tried blaming royal mail. But royal mail said they went on 18Dec to pick up items and they wasn't there. The biggest insult is ..I've just had email from tlc saying they are sorry I sent items back and they will refund my account.what a joke.I will never buy or… Read Full Review

Edna Mode's Response to anitaaaa's Review

Written on: 05/02/2015

I've had exactly the same problem. Had confirmation that order was on its way, then suddenly received an email saying 'sorry you've had to return this item'. How could I return something I've never received? Rang customer services and encountered the most apathetic and disinterested individual on this planet, who informed me that my order was, in fact, still on its way to me. Obviously nobody had a clue as to what was going on and, even worse, nobody cared.

Anitaaaa's reply to Edna Mode's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2015

sorry you have had the same problem as me. what a rubbish ,uncaring firm. I phoned my bank because tjc said they had refunded my money, but of course they hadn't. so as I said I got in touch with bank, who was very helpful and said they would refund me and they would sort it out with .TJC. So if you haven't been refunded yet get in touch with your bank. TJC must have made a bit of interest on customers money when they hadn't even sent goods out. out of order. I will never buy from them again or even turn their channel on. good luck

Edna Mode's reply to Anitaaaa's Comment

Written on: 07/02/2015

Thankfully I got a refund within a couple of days, but they did it in two separate amounts - one for the cost of the item and the other for the cost of the postage. Seemed a strange way of doing it, but at least I got the money! I always used PayPal to pay for items from TJC as I just feel they are an extra line of defence against sellers who don't want to play ball.

“Poor Products.Have Gone Downhill.”

Written on: 04/01/2015 by suHoffman364 (1 review written)

I have spent hundreds of pounds over the years with TJC but wont buy from them again after getting a Swarovski Crystal ring that was clearly badly faulted and certainly not like the one being shown on the screen and so.had to be returned. I asked them to credit the carriage charge as it was not my fault but they didnt and I am shocked that they would not do this. There items have gone downhill and are poor quality and I for 1 will not buy from them again… Read Full Review

Anitaaaa's Comment

Totally agree with you

“Shoddy poor quality jewellery”

Written on: 03/01/2015 by LyndseyendBSL (1 review written)

I have been a customer of TJC now for over three years and have bought many items.I am becoming increasingly fed up with the amount of rings I have bought just to find stones missing from them.I recently bought a Jenipapo Andalusite eternity band set in Sterling Silver put it on for half an hour to find one of the gem stones missing ,to say I am damn annoyed is an understatement this is becoming a common problem with them now and I find it very frustrating will not bother returning it as it is… Read Full Review

Anitaaaa's Response to LyndseyendBSL's Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Totally agree with you. I now buy from gems tv. I do trust them and have never had a problem with them and good quality jewellery

“Always really pleased!!”

Written on: 31/12/2014 by Deborahj343 (1 review written)

I just have to say I have always been very pleased with what I have bought from tjc. Tremendous value for money, helpful customer services and I always get comments about the jewellery I'm wearing. Love you tjc!… Read Full Review

“cheap jewellery!”

Written on: 27/12/2014 by Moses16 (1 review written)

I have been disappointed with the quality of items received. Would YOU like to receive odd or faulty earrings? Me neither. You go to the trouble of returning the faulty goods, you do not get the cost of returns refunded. Try contacting the Customer Services and they send out a standard 'fobbing off' response. I will not buy from them again, I would sooner deal with a company who values your custom and treats you as a customer and not a fool. NEVER AGAIN!… Read Full Review

Anitaaaa's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2015

I agree with you. I've had a lot of props with tjc and customer service. well say no more

“Not received by 19th dec ordered 28th nov”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by Eamonnmaureen (1 review written)

I ordered quite a few items from tic. 4 items ordered on 28th Nov were dispatched in 2 packages. One arrived the other didn't. Despite numerous calls and emails to tic their stance is that they dispatched the items on Dec 1st and I must wait til Dec 22nd before they will start enquiry with Royal Mail to find out where my package has gone. This means I won't get the items for Christmas. They are the most unhelpful Customer Service I have ever dealt with. I was told this morning that I could re… Read Full Review

Anitaaaa's Response to Eamonnmaureen's Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Exactly what happened to me. They had a lot of customers money in there bank account over the xmas period. Set up I reckon