Wiggle Reviews - www.wiggle.co.uk

Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“One way communication = WORRY. Buyer BEWARE.”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by SJFish (1 review written)

I ordered, amongst other items, a set of road wheels with campagnolo free hub and a campag 10 speed cassette. Order number 6212709946. The order arrived promptly tracked, to New Zealand. I paid $160 tax and duty to get it from Customs. On receipt, I find the box labelled by Campagnolo HG 11speed with a Wiggle label next to it saying campag free hub. The invoice says campag free hub. On opening the box, I find it is not: it is a Shimano free hub. I have sent 2 emails to customer services… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to SJFish's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Thank for taking the time to leave our feedback Steve and please accept my deepest apologies that you received the incorrect wheelset.

We do try to ensure that all of our orders are picked and packed as accurately as possible and I am deeply sorry that ion this occasion this was no the case.

I am glad to hear that you were able to contact us and our customer service team could resolve this issue.

Sjfish's Response to SJFish's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

I have had the problem, described above, resolved.
It took approximately 12 days and communication was slow and laborious because of email and involved 2 staff members.
Reply to my initial contact took too long.
The resolution to my satisfaction occurred at my suggestion: for Wiggle to reimburse me the cost of a freehub exchange, carried out locally.
Rather ironically and not without a touch or irritation, the signature in each email reply from Wiggle included a dead link to a customer satisfaction survey!
Finally, I had alerted Wiggle to stocks of incorrectly labelled wheels. It took Wiggle days to rectify the stock numbers on their website. I would have thought they’d take the stock off line and after ensuring the stock was correct, post the true stock numbers.
I stand by the stars. The Customer Service One Star is valid. The staff however are courteous, but the constraints that the customer service personnel work within is poor, from this purchaser’s experience. Caveat Emptor.

Wigglefrankie's reply to Sjfish's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2014

Thank you for your reply and I offer my sincere apologies for the delay with resolving this issue. I appreciate the inconvenience that this would have caused and I am deeply sorry.

I have passed all of your feedback on to the relevant depart and I hope that you may see some improvements in the future.

“First Time and Probably my last time”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Rhysk80 (1 review written)

I ordered a PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor from them and it took about 10 days to get to me since I live in Singapore. I was all excited to test it out til I found out the sensor itself was faulty to my dismay. I tried troubleshooting it blah blah and and it is for sure faulty. Anyways my issue with them at the moment is the response time for the email I sent pertaining to the faulty merchandize I purchased. The first email took like a day.. the second email never came updating me on what to… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us and we are deeply sorry to hear that you received a faulty PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor.

We do try to ensure that all orders are inspected before they are sent out but sadly with faults that are not visible we are not always able to spot the fault. Please accept our apologies that this was the case on his occasion.

We are glad to hear that you were able to get in touch and our customer service team were able to resolve this issue for you.

“Used a few times”

Written on: 20/01/2014 by HLemons (1 review written)

Prices just arent that competitive. They need a bit more work on the marketing side of things, otherwise id happily use and recommend… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to HLemons's Review

Written on: 20/01/2014

Thanks for your comments and we are glad to hear that you would be happy to recommend us and use us again.

We do our best to make sure that our prices are as competitive as possible and we do offer a price match service if you can ever find somewhere cheaper than us.

For all the information on our price match offer please use the following link:

[removed]

Alternatively you can contact us and a member of our team will let you know the details you need.

“Duped”

Written on: 14/01/2014 by dryden1 (2 reviews written)

Bought a bike in 'The biggest sale ever' event, only to find out shortly afterwards that they bike had in fact been £50 cheaper a couple of weeks prior. Told couldnt cancel. Disappointed… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to dryden1's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by our sale and feel like you missed out on further reductions.

Unfortunately our prices are subject to change. On this occasion the price went down but we can not always guarantee that this will be the case which is why we do advise our customers to place their orders as soon as possible.

We do try to send out orders as quickly as possible to minimise the waiting time for customers and I apologise that this meant that you could not cancel your order.

However in cases like this we would usually suggest sending the order back once you receive it and placing a new order for the item at the reduced cost.

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 12/12/2013

Wiggle customer service is very poor - and there online chat with customer service is rubbish. Will not be using wiggle in the future… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/12/2013

Thank you for leaving your feedback on your recent experience with us. I offer our deepest apologies that you have been let down by the customer service that was provided.

If you would be kind enough to leave a reply and your order number, I would be happy to look into this matter further.

“Used to be great, no more :(”

Written on: 28/10/2013

Used to be the best! May be prep for IPO, but price structure has changed making the great deals they used to have history. Customer service will not bend on anything regardless of loyalty which is sad - I've really tried to give them my money! Other ebay stores (new, buy-it-now) are cheaper and they will not price match. Voucher structure is bad now too unless you genuinely need to buy exactly what is on offer (e.g. GBP200 of shoes/clothes gets GBP40 off - with this discount the price is… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/10/2013

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by the cost of our products.

We do try to make sure that all of our products are priced competitively and we do offer a price match service. If you do find an item cheaper somewhere else then please let us know so that we can look into matching it for you.

Unfortunately some of our promotional voucher codes are restricted but we do try to make sure that all terms and conditions are made clear on our website.

I am happy to discuss this further with you and I kindly ask you to leave a reply including your order number.

“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU ENCOUNTER A DELIVERY PROBLEM.”

Written on: 03/10/2013

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE IF YOU ENCOUNTER A DELIVERY PROBLEM. It does not matter how loyal you are, the level of discount received or the fact that you may of had no problems so far because eventually you will, and to try to sort it out you will contact Wiggle sales via email. Do not waste your time and effort because they are as helpfull as Vladimir Putin at a UN security council vote. If you have ordered a heavy item do not bother to pay for first class delivery - go for free delivery as from… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/10/2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we are deeply sorry to hear of the negative experience you have had whilst shopping with us. So that we can look in to this further could you please comment on this review with your order number or send an email to sales@wiggle.co.uk 'FAO Rosy - Review Centre' and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Once again, please accept our apologies for frustration that has been caused. We look forward to resolving the issues encountered.

Bexhillcyclist's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

An interesting response,not dissimilar to the one you gave me a couple of weeks ago regarding this:Order No 6209722425-Raleigh Revinio 2 case-2823a6323f2b,and yet it's still not been resolved,emails have gone unanswered,again,this whole saga started on the 13/9/2013, over a month ago....when will it end?

Written on: 21/10/2013

Thank you very much for getting back to us with your case ID. The workshop have now been in touch and have replied to your emails, we understand that this has now been resolved? If there are any further issues please do not hesitate to let us know.

We do sincerely apologise for the length of time taken to attend to your issue, we are looking to improve this turnaround time for the future to avoid any delays or inconvenience to our customers.

If there's anything else at all we can do for you please do not hesitate to reply to the email from the workshop and we will look in to this without delay.

Wiggle Customer Services.

“Shipment delayed or missing? ”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by hansworseling (1 review written)

Ordered one pair of running shoes on august 13, payment done and order was received and processed by Wiggle on august 14. Product was then shipped and product would be in transit for 7 / 8 working days but so far no goods were received at all. No possibility to check where product is right now and no further alternatives to contact Wiggle. Helpdesk is not answering except for some standard emails with log numbers for Wiggle internal procedures. Lack of assistance is very frustrating as nobody… Read Full Review

Wigglerosy's Response to hansworseling's Review

Written on: 06/09/2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we're terribly sorry to hear of the delay with your order. Although we try our hardest to ensure all parcels arrive within the quoted time-frame but sometimes there can be delays. These delays are mostly caused by customs and sadly this is beyond our control.

If you'd like to reply to this comment with your order number we will happily take a look in to this for you. We can also find out why you have not received a reply from cs as of yet. We look forward to discussing this with you soon.

Thanks,
Rosy.
Wiggle Customer Services.

“Not the Wiggle you used to know”

Written on: 17/08/2013

I ordered some new tyres at the beginning of the week, I am currently without my bike so really wanted the tyres ASAP. They were a good price so ordered online instead of going to the bike shop (foolish). 1) No way of paying for expedited delivery on 'Bulky' items (for 'Bulky' read: Anything larger than a puncture repair kit) 2) It took nearly 2 days for my order to move from 'Processing' to 'Awaiting Dispatch'. The difference between these two states appears to be purely a philisophical… Read Full Review

Wiggle.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

Hello and thank you for the feedback!

We have just gone thorough a large scale upgrade of our warehouse management system in order to speed up this process although our average dispatch time is within 24 hours if the goods are in-stock.

We do now have the next day delivery service available on most items and are looking to extend this to large or bulky items in the very near future.

Jwcdunne's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

Ok, I can fully appreciate that an upgrade of your warehouse can mess things around but that does not excuse the lack of response from your customer service?

“They take your money for nothing”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by PaulG99 (1 review written)

I placed an order(6210417482)on 4th August for two in stock jerseys at 39.99 each. Wiggle made an almost instant request for payment from my bank for 79.98 and several hours later I received an email stating that one of the jerseys was out of stock and had been placed on back order. Well that's o.k. isn't it? These things happen? Well these things do happen, but what shouldn't happen is that Wiggle then processed a separate order for the one in-stock jersey and took another 39.99 from my bank… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/08/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your post and sorry for the concern

I can confirm that payments are taken in two stages.

The first is an authorisation amount only and this will only be captured once the goods are sent. This second transaction will disappear in a couple of days depending on the clearing speed of your bank.

I hope this clears up the process for you and am sorry that it has caused worry. Although we do not currently have a call centre facility, we will be able to give you a ring if you would like. If you request this via email then we will be able to get hold as soon as is convenient for you so please let us know!

Replying to any of our reps email will take you straight through to their inbox to prevent any further delay, so if you are still unsure of anything then please let us know and we can get in touch.

“used to be brilliant, gone downhill”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by tusia-84 (1 review written)

I have spent a lot of money with wiggle and up until now have always been happy. They have been reliable, items were dispatched with no unneeded delays and problems were sorted quickly. That was before my last two orders. With the first order, I was not sure about the size of an item, so asked I wiggle. The advise I got from wiggle was wrong and I had to send the item back to them. Still no refund in sight. With the second, I ordered some knicks, the site said two in stock for another two days… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

thank you for taking the time to leave this review and sorry that we have let you down on this occasion.

If possible, please email us FAO Stuart R, with your order number. I will then be able to investigate this case further. Hopefully we will be able to improve our service in the future and get things running smoothly for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tusia-84's Response to tusia-84's Review

Written on: 02/08/2013

edit: FROM BAD TO WORSE
Just got off the chat with them. Well, system meltdown/upgrade, no communication from them whatsoever. Plus, the person I talked to was reciting formulas back at me instead of trying to solve the problem with a time sensitive order. They ended the chat in a rude fashion. They "hang up" on me. If you want anything ASAP, don't bother with them. And as for the orders, still not processed. Ehh...

Written on: 08/08/2013

We will also be able to look into this for you. Our customer service team should never disconnect a chat unless you have arrived to a resolution.

Report this review Read 3 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“What customer service”

Written on: 23/07/2013

With what seems like good deals on a particular bike (45% off rrp, although looking at some reviews they were selling it £200 cheaper late last year than they are now)I was looking to place an order on my works 'cycle to works scheme' but wanted a few questions answered first. 8 days later and 3 subsequent emails later no answers (yes I did receive the 'We answer all emails as soon as we can, normally within 1 working day' emails) With a call centre I could have had these questions answered… Read Full Review

Wiggledan's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2013

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear of the delays you experienced when trying to contact us with regards to your questions about the cycle to work scheme.

We do not have any details from you through this review to investigate. Are you happy to email us, FAO Dan Jones RE: Review Centre complaint so that I can investigate this further for you?
We aim to reply to all emails within 1 working day so it does sound like something went wrong here, I would like to investigate where the failure was on this occasion and appreciate your cooperation.

Please do let me know, I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Wiggle

“Disorganised and with poor customer service, ”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by Ordinaryjoe (2 reviews written)

A week after making my order I received a completely different item. Two week later after dealing with customer servicea and returning the mistaken item I was contacted by Wiggle just to be told the item I originally paid for was out of stock. I wouldn't recommend Wiggle to anyone. There are similar more efficient merchants online with better service… Read Full Review

Wigglerosy's Response to Ordinaryjoe's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write this review. First of all, I would like to take the time to sincerely apologise for the fact that you were sent the wrong item. We will investigate this issue further and ensure that this does not happen again.

I am terribly sorry that the item that you originally ordered was out of stock when the returns team came to send a replacement out to you. We replenish stock regularly so this should be available for you to order very shortly.

I hope that you accept my sincere apologies, if you'd like to find out exactly when the out of stock item is coming back in to stock you can either reply to this comment with your order number and I will contact you, or you can send an email to sales@wiggle.co.uk for my attention regarding Review Centre feedback and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I would like to assist you further and find an alternative product if possible.

Ordinaryjoe's reply to Wigglerosy's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

All I want at the moment is money back, which is being held ransom by wiggle.co.uk. I've contacted customer services twice already to no avail.
I stand behind everything said in my original review. “Disorganised and with poor customer service ”

Wigglerosy's reply to Ordinaryjoe's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thanks for getting back to me, I will happily assist you further if you'd like to post your order number. Alternatively I can discuss this via email if you would like to send an email to us for my attention.

Due to the high volume of emails we receive on a daily basis it is very hard to find an email that we have been sent without any details of the customer. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

“Items not in stock”

Written on: 08/06/2013

Stocked products showing as available when they are not in stock. No response from the CS team and you cannot call a number to talk to anyone. Giving them another 24hrs for a response and then cancelling my order. There are plenty of other website that provide fast delivery with a contact telephone number in case there are any issues… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your most recent Wiggle experience; I can only sincerely apologise that this has been negative. Unfortunately the CS team have a high volume of emails at the moment but they are aiming to reply to emails within 48 hours and answer all customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.

If you would like to provide your order number in a comment on this review or email customer services for the attention of Rosy (Review Centre Feedback) we will happily chase this up and arrange a resolution for you.

Speddle's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2013

Comeon wiggle, i just went through the same issue and after i cancled my order i got a reply implying the items where out of stock at the time of ordering, basicly stating it was my fault. Replying with a standard response like above doesnt cut it, people are smarter than that and will simply shop elsewhare. Fix the problem and stop passing the buck and actualy care about your customers.

Written on: 17/06/2013

Thanks for getting back to me, I completely understand your frustration and if you'd like to pass over your order number I would like to look in to this further for you.

Although it seems like a standard response this is the truth, we are experiencing a high volume of emails and we are doing our best to get back to all of our customers as quickly as possible. I sincerely apologise for this delay as I understand

We understand that it may not be clear when placing an order that an item is out of stock which is why we are gathering examples of orders like yours and looking in to this further. Our aim is to make the site as easy to use as possible which includes displaying the availability of stock as clearly as we can. Hopefully you will be able to notice the difference in the future.

“Beware US customers!”

Written on: 19/05/2013

If you pay by credit card, you may be subject to a Foreign Transaction Fee (FTF) on your credit card. Wiggle does not indicate they will be billing out of the UK. My good deal, turned into an average deal once the FTF was added. Wiggle customer service wouldn't even acknowledge the FTF was an issue since it is charge by the credit card company… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused in this case. I understand how frustrating it must be for you to have placed an order and not being aware that you may be subject to a foreign transaction fee.

Unfortunately as this charge is not made by us this is out of our control and we have no say over what is or is not charged. We are listed as a UK business and I can only apologise that this was not clear when you placed your order. Hopefully this has not detracted from the enjoyment of your product, but if there is anything else we can do for you please just let us know.

Wiggle Customer Services.

“Be careful small print ”

Written on: 11/05/2013

I bought Speedo swimwear. Swim range is very limited but they offer competitive price of £20 which was the cheapest so I decided to go ahead. The goods arrived very quickly but unfortunately it was poor fit. Their user reviews were not useful because it recommended to buy bigger size which turned out to be too big. I returned item the same day, but later I realised they only gave me partial refund of £16 and deducted postal charge! I wasn't aware of this and felt rather big loss for… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you've had to return your item due to the fact that it did not fit. The customer reviews on site are views of individual customers and are not provided as a size guide. As the information you have seen is not official advice from the Wiggle technical team we cannot be held responsible for the fact that the item is not the correct size.

I can only sincerely apologise that it wasn't clear the return postage cost would be deducted from the amount to be refunded. It sounds as though you've returned the item from outside the UK using a local returns address and this is the usual procedure.

If you wish to discuss this further please do not hesitate to get in contact and we will happily assist you further. My apologies again for the negative experience.

“Unresponsive Customer Service”

Written on: 08/05/2013 by jayjayem (1 review written)

Good site, easy to purchase. Unfortunately the courier they employ is not the type to make sure someone is home before attempting a delivery. They try twice and then send the goods back to Wiggle. My real problem is that there is no one you can contact to talk to get the issue resolved. I've tried emailing Wiggle, but they do not respond. So I guess my bike will go back to them and I'll have to buy it elsewhere. Such a waste of time for everyone concerned… Read Full Review

Wiggledan's Response to jayjayem's Review

Hi jayjayem,

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. Before I advise on this without knowing the courier used or your order number are you able to help me with some further information?

If you are not happy to confirm your order number through reply to this post please email me at sales@wiggle.co.uk FAO Dan (Review Centre Feedback) and I will pick this up for you as a priority.

You may have already received a reply from our Customer Service team, regardless of this I would be happy to advise you further.

Jayjayem's reply to Wiggledan's Comment

Hi Dan

Thanks for coming back to me. It took a while, but at last the issue was picked up with Nathan, who has arranged for another delivery attempt. What was deeply frustrating, however is that it took so much foot stamping on my part before anyone would deal with my issue... 5 days after I initially sent an email to Wiggle. Hopefully there will be no further problems.

Regards

Wiggledan's reply to Jayjayem's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

Thank you for the update, I am glad to hear your issue was resolved in the end and sorry for the disappointment caused along the way.

If there is anything else please do let me know and I will pick up without delay.

Regards,

Jayjayem's Response to jayjayem's Review

Written on: 09/05/2013

Someone finally came back to me by phone and helped me out. 5 days after I raised the issue; which, when there is no way of knowing if it will be dealt with, can be quite distressing. Just waiting for delivery now.

“My package is gone and no customer service”

Written on: 03/05/2013 by kamillaode (1 review written)

I ordered from wiggle about a week ago, and I chose the next day delivery. But as I managed to type in the wrong country(my fault), my package was of course sent to the wrong country. I noticed this the next day and immediately contacted customer service, but the was no reply. I then contaced DHL, but they asked me to contact wiggle again. I sent two more e-mails but still no reply. I am so frusturated I want to cry. It says on their website that they reply within 8 hours but there's days… Read Full Review

Wiggledan's Response to kamillaode's Review

Written on: 06/05/2013

Thank you for your review and sorry to hear of the issues experienced with you recent order kamillaode.

Are you happy to email us again at sales@wiggle.co.uk FAO Dan (kamillaode Review Centre Feedback) so I can look into this for you?

Please let me know when sent and I will investigate for you without delay.

Many thanks,

“Returns nightmare”

Written on: 11/03/2013

Trying to return a faulty jacket to wiggle and I am pretty sure their email responses are at least semi-automated or are not from the UK. Firstly the emails don't make sense and they use my full name i.e.Dear miss **** **** and then sign off using my name too!!! The website and their Collect+ system is incredibly difficult to navigate and to find any decent information on and the emails sent by "Wiggle" don't take you to the most helpful links on the website. One email told me to return it to… Read Full Review

“Wouldn't use again.”

Written on: 02/03/2013

Had a lot of issues over delivery with City Link, which eventually got sorted, despite some stuff missing, in the end it was all rectified. The bike needed significant repair after only a few months of commuter riding. I wouldn't use them again or recommend them to anyone I know. You're better off with a physical shop you can deal with face to face. Since the bike has been repaired at a shop it runs better than it ever did, even better than when it was brand new from Wiggle. This makes me… Read Full Review

wiggle.co.uk