Wiggle Reviews - www.wiggle.co.uk

Wiggle www.wiggle.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Driven to Squeeze the Customer”

Written on: 10/08/2014 by getaway (2 reviews written)

What you might not know about Wigggle: The recent director appointment says a lot about the ethics of Wiggle. Mr Giles previously director at Brightstore and Caversham Finance - the companies who make their money from the poor and those who can least afford it, and have very dubious reputations; so Wiggle have decided that this is a man who's skills and vision they want to bring to their company. Lovely… Read Full Review

“amazing”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by Portera411 (1 review written)

I ordered a bike with the wrong size. The change the bike no problem (even if it had a massive reduction and I rode it once). And they supervised all the process to make sure everything was in order. The costumer service team was really helpful and nice… Read Full Review

Visit wiggle.co.uk

“Sent, dodgy repair, bad communication”

Written on: 22/07/2014 by Bigdave4884 (1 review written)

Contacted via email as bike i paid 1700 for had a fault on the rear seat stay where it connects to the chain stay, the frame had worm loose around a hex bolt and created side to side movement of the rear wheel, they asked for pictures which i sent and they asked to be sent in for repair on 3rd attepmt of collecting they go it, they said they would strip of all components and send to manufacturer, 3 weeks went past and still no contact then they told me it would be reapired, it then arrived back… Read Full Review

“NO Bike, No Ride”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by brixy (1 review written)

Order number 6207393791 I have used wiggle for some years now and have always been impressed with the service, so much so that over the years I have become a platinum customer, after a while I started looking for a bike and thought I would buy it from wiggle, got a very good deal on a Felt race 9 29'er mtb, and used it for wiggle rides like the south downs epic and the hillasaurus, really enjoyed it. Owned for just 18 months and having a break with the family at easter, we went to the Isle of… Read Full Review

“Refunds, warenty”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by Diamond449 (1 review written)

Refunds, warranty, contacting them, good luck. I will not be using them again… Read Full Review

Visit wiggle.co.uk

“Good price but don't try to discuss poor quality with them”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by joeandrews1971 (1 review written)

First place to look for when price is your driver but don't try to return anything. Bought 2 tyres one of which split after 2 months. Wiggle refused to accept it was a quality issue and had not lasted a reasonable time, offered me the same product at reduced price which I declined and asked for a free of charge replacement of a different brand, even willing to pay for the matching second tyre at my cost. Said they would get back to me and haven't. They then rejected my review of the tyre I… Read Full Review

Visit wiggle.co.uk

“Told an Item had been washed when it had not!”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by kcameron81 (1 review written)

Utterly appalled that I received an email that states the tri suit I returned had been in 'detergent'. It certainly had not. Had been out of a bag it was sent in and left on a chair before returning. Asked them to compare to a new tri suit and still say it has been in 'detergent'. There is NO way this is the case. It has it's labels attached exactly as it was received. Is not satisfactory when I have been a loyal customer for years and bought an awful lot from them. Always thought they were a… Read Full Review

Wigglemichaela's Response to kcameron81's Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this review. We are terribly sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused in this case as we understand this must be very disappointing for you. Sadly, we can only accept items back that are in an unused condition and with original packaging. I kindly ask you to update your review with your order number or send us an email through the contact us page on our website (FAO Michaela - Review centre) and we can happily take a look into this further with our returns team for you. We look forward to finding the best resolution possible with you.

“All ok until you want to use a warranty...”

Written on: 10/06/2014 by 10Reeves (1 review written)

Avoid wiggle bikes!!! Just a heads up that the di2 equipped bike I got from wiggle was sent to them for some warranty work... A month ago! It wasn't covered by warranty but I said I'd pay as I had damaged a cable. But they still have it and now I have demanded it back- with no work done! A month with no race bike! Shocking shocking-; assume that if you get a bike from wiggle, don't bother to use the warranty- better still just use your LBShop, and boycott wiggle… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Hello, and thank your for your review on your recent experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the on going issues with your bike and I would kindly ask you to let me know your order number so I can look into this matter further for you.

“One way communication = WORRY. Buyer BEWARE.”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by SJFish (1 review written)

I ordered, amongst other items, a set of road wheels with campagnolo free hub and a campag 10 speed cassette. Order number 6212709946. The order arrived promptly tracked, to New Zealand. I paid $160 tax and duty to get it from Customs. On receipt, I find the box labelled by Campagnolo HG 11speed with a Wiggle label next to it saying campag free hub. The invoice says campag free hub. On opening the box, I find it is not: it is a Shimano free hub. I have sent 2 emails to customer services… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to SJFish's Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Thank for taking the time to leave our feedback Steve and please accept my deepest apologies that you received the incorrect wheelset.

We do try to ensure that all of our orders are picked and packed as accurately as possible and I am deeply sorry that ion this occasion this was no the case.

I am glad to hear that you were able to contact us and our customer service team could resolve this issue.

Sjfish's Response to SJFish's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

I have had the problem, described above, resolved.
It took approximately 12 days and communication was slow and laborious because of email and involved 2 staff members.
Reply to my initial contact took too long.
The resolution to my satisfaction occurred at my suggestion: for Wiggle to reimburse me the cost of a freehub exchange, carried out locally.
Rather ironically and not without a touch or irritation, the signature in each email reply from Wiggle included a dead link to a customer satisfaction survey!
Finally, I had alerted Wiggle to stocks of incorrectly labelled wheels. It took Wiggle days to rectify the stock numbers on their website. I would have thought they’d take the stock off line and after ensuring the stock was correct, post the true stock numbers.
I stand by the stars. The Customer Service One Star is valid. The staff however are courteous, but the constraints that the customer service personnel work within is poor, from this purchaser’s experience. Caveat Emptor.

Wigglefrankie's reply to Sjfish's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2014

Thank you for your reply and I offer my sincere apologies for the delay with resolving this issue. I appreciate the inconvenience that this would have caused and I am deeply sorry.

I have passed all of your feedback on to the relevant depart and I hope that you may see some improvements in the future.

“First Time and Probably my last time”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Rhysk80 (1 review written)

I ordered a PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor from them and it took about 10 days to get to me since I live in Singapore. I was all excited to test it out til I found out the sensor itself was faulty to my dismay. I tried troubleshooting it blah blah and and it is for sure faulty. Anyways my issue with them at the moment is the response time for the email I sent pertaining to the faulty merchandize I purchased. The first email took like a day.. the second email never came updating me on what to… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us and we are deeply sorry to hear that you received a faulty PanoBike Speed and Cadence Sensor.

We do try to ensure that all orders are inspected before they are sent out but sadly with faults that are not visible we are not always able to spot the fault. Please accept our apologies that this was the case on his occasion.

We are glad to hear that you were able to get in touch and our customer service team were able to resolve this issue for you.

“Lost its way ”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by Jaronv317 (1 review written)

Ordered various dura ace components on next day delivery. Was to be delivered by an unknown entity called ukmail. No delivery , various emails with wiggle tried to reassure it was on its way. However , after 4 days, various calls to ukmail customer services(cut off on every occasion) plus emails to wiggle it was admitted the package was lost in the network. Had to wait until package was located or designated lost before a refund was auctioned. After many 10 years with wiggle I've come to the… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/03/2014

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to leave your review on your recent experience with us.

We have been using UK Mail for the last year or so and are deeply sorry that on this occasion they have been unable to fulfil your order in the expected time.

If you would be kind enough to let us know your order number we would be more than happy to chase this up with UK Mail and try to arrange delivery on a suitable day for you.

Sportingsiesta's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2014

Thanks for the feedback Wiggle. Ive ordered other items that have been delivered to me by Royal Mail (within the last year with no issue) but this is my first larger item sent via UK Mail - I guess because I paid for priority next day delivery.

Item was not delivered and lost and payment now refunded - once you had verified with UK Mail that I hadn't received the item. Unfortunately, as bike was in for a complete overhaul, time was of the essence. Now purchased via Evans Cycles and collected locally.

I'm really sorry. I've enjoyed using Wiggle but my view is that other competitors have caught up and are offering a better service. I really like PBK are their online customer service system, very efficient and speedy. Unfortunately, all my dealings with Wiggle customer service were along the lines of you'll have to wait. Meanwhile I'm £450 out of pocket and no bike.

Written on: 26/03/2014

Thank you for replying. As you are aware we do use Royal Mail as well, however on larger there is a strong chance that we will use UK Mail as they are more flexible with re-arranging delivery to suit the customer.

Please accept our deepest apologies that on this occasion this was not the case and that it has resulted in your reluctance to purchase from Wiggle in the future.

“Road Bike issues required repair”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by Crombe76 (2 reviews written)

Bought a Felt AR 5 road bike for 1.3k and after a few months one of the cable tensioners by the rear mechanism sheared off. I spoke to Wiggle who went through a few different questions in an attempt to place the blame for the fault with me. after they eventually admitted that they would repair it I was told to ship the bike back via they're own courier. upon asking if they would issue a box to protect the frame they suggested I go to a bike shop to find a used one as they don't supply… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to Crombe76's Review

Written on: 04/03/2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent experience with us.

Please accept our deepest apologies that the repair of your bike did not go as smoothly as we would usually anticipate.

We appreciate the inconvenience of the issues with our courier and the time taken to resolve the issues with the bike and are truly sorry.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer some compensation for this and would kindly ask you to let us know your order number so that we can proceed with this.

We look forward to hearing back from, you soon.

Written on: 04/03/2014

I'd suggest that you refer to your online records and email address I registered with you as giving out order numbers on a public forum wouldn't be a great idea really.

order number for original bike purchase was 6211093283

Wigglefrankie's reply to Crombe76's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Thank you for letting us know your order number. As promised I have now emailed you to discuss compensation for this incident.

Written on: 05/03/2014

Thanks Francis I will be in contact soon and I appreciate your detailed email and apology. regards Craig

Wigglefrankie's reply to Crombe76's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2014

I look forward to hearing back from you either by email or on here.

Written on: 06/03/2014

I have replied via email thanks

“terrible customer service”

Written on: 25/02/2014

Sent me a completely wrong item and couldn't provide the right one. Expected me to return the item via collect+ without offering travel expenses or compensation If I could give no stars I would!… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/02/2014

Hello and thank you for leaving your feedback on your recent experience with us.
We are deeply sorry to hear that you were sent an incorrect item due to a stock error.
We would like to take this opportunity to look into this further and kindly ask you to let us know your order number either by replying to this comment or sending us an email.

“Poor Customer Service when Things go Wrong”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by Starbuck903 (1 review written)

I had used Wiggle a number of times without any problems. Delivery of items was efficient. I used the Click+ delivery option once and it worked very well. So when I ordered another item, I decided to do the same again. Working full time it allows the item to be delivered at a location close to home, to be picked up at one's convenience, alerted by an email and SMS that the item is ready to collect. Order placed at night between 25th and 26th January, I was advised the item was processed and… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to Starbuck903's Review

Written on: 05/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent experience with us. We are deeply sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties with your order and the collection service that we offer.

Sadly when deliveries do not go as smoothly as expected we do need to fully investigate why this has occurred and unfortunately it can take time as we need to be thorough.

We always appreciate our customers patience in cases like this and we offer our deepest apologies for any frustration or disappointment caused by the delay.

We are awfully sorry to hear that the only option in this case was a refund, however we have had a chance to look at your case and it looks like you have received a free of charge gift for the inconvenience caused to you.

If you would like to discuss this further we kindly ask you to reply to this, or you can email us with an FAO Frankie.

“Great until there is a fault”

Written on: 29/01/2014

I have been a wiggles customer for many years and when my son offered to buy me a bike GPS as a birthday present I advised he use wiggle. He purchased me a cateye GPS, great until it wouldn't hold any charge 5 months later. He returned the item costing a few pound and Wiggle sent an email stating it was being retuned to the manufacturer for a warranty claim 10 days later no reply so on his behalf I reminded Wiggle of their legal obligation under the sale of goods act. Wiggle not cateye are the… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to leav your feedback on your recent experience with us and please accept my apologies that it has not been as smooth as you had expected.

We would like to look into this return further for you and I would kindly ask you to provide me with the order number.

“customer service let down”

Written on: 23/01/2014 by swampy494 (1 review written)

at first all seemed great,good site,nice prices and when i ordered fast delivery.it all goes wrong if you have a problem.After finding marks on the bike i purchased i emailed as i couldnt find any number to ring,simply asking if someone could get in contact with me.24 hours later i recieve email back asking for pictures of the marks and once they recieved them i would get a call,i send pictures but no phone call 24 hours later i email again to recieve email back saying they now want pictures of… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to swampy494's Review

Written on: 24/01/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please accept our apologies that when you received your bike it was not in the condition that would be expected.

Unfortunately we do need photos of the condition of the bike and the packaging so that we can investigate how the marks have occurred.

I will be happy to chase this up with our workshop team and get them to call you regarding the damage, if you would be kind enough to let me know your order number.

“Used a few times”

Written on: 20/01/2014 by HLemons (1 review written)

Prices just arent that competitive. They need a bit more work on the marketing side of things, otherwise id happily use and recommend… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to HLemons's Review

Written on: 20/01/2014

Thanks for your comments and we are glad to hear that you would be happy to recommend us and use us again.

We do our best to make sure that our prices are as competitive as possible and we do offer a price match service if you can ever find somewhere cheaper than us.

For all the information on our price match offer please use the following link:

[removed]

Alternatively you can contact us and a member of our team will let you know the details you need.

“Duped”

Written on: 14/01/2014 by dryden1 (2 reviews written)

Bought a bike in 'The biggest sale ever' event, only to find out shortly afterwards that they bike had in fact been £50 cheaper a couple of weeks prior. Told couldnt cancel. Disappointed… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to dryden1's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by our sale and feel like you missed out on further reductions.

Unfortunately our prices are subject to change. On this occasion the price went down but we can not always guarantee that this will be the case which is why we do advise our customers to place their orders as soon as possible.

We do try to send out orders as quickly as possible to minimise the waiting time for customers and I apologise that this meant that you could not cancel your order.

However in cases like this we would usually suggest sending the order back once you receive it and placing a new order for the item at the reduced cost.

“Site prices not competitive - only gripe!”

Written on: 08/01/2014

I have used Wiggle many times in the past (last order number 6211246733). I find the only gripe with Wiggle is that site prices are not competitive. For example, on Christmas day I ordered a pair of Shimano Xtr M988 Disk brake lever and PM callipers but I went with a competitor because Wiggle was priced at 168 (each brake) and the competitor was 126 (each – Chain Reaction with 10 pound Discount code). Also ordered a pair of pedals and in total would have been 100 pounds more expensive to have… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/01/2014

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am pleased that you are happy with the variety of items that we have available on our website. We do strive to provide a high level of service and I am glad that this is meeting with your and the rest of our customers standards.

Our pricing and content team do work hard to keep our prices as competitive as possible. As you are aware we do offer a price match service which is quick and simple to use so that we can provide our customers with the best price without any inconvenience.

“They need to drop UKMail”

Written on: 07/01/2014 by strangelad (21 reviews written)

Wiggle themselves are great, cheap, with a wide variety of items, the items ship on time and I've never had a problem with anything I've I've bought from them so I can't comment on customer service. The only problem is their choice of courier, I now pay the extra for express delivery because UKMail aren't fit for purpose. As I say, other than that great… Read Full Review

Wigglefrankie's Response to strangelad's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

Thank you for your comments and I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the prices and products that are available.

I offer my apologies that you have been let down by our choice of courier company. Your feedback is deeply appreciated and I hope that you may see some improvements in 2014!

wiggle.co.uk