Avon Ice Touring ST Reviews

From 1 review
  • How do you rate the road handling?

Avon Ice Touring ST - Ask a question now

“Great Winter Performance”

Written on: 15/03/2013

I put 4 x 225/40 R18 92V XL (Wi), Avon, Ice Touring ST tyres on my GOLF R32 for the Winter. I have used them to drive all over the country (London to Aberdeen) through Snow and torrential rain and they have performed exceptionally well in all conditions. They provide excellent grip and stability on torrential motorway rain, alongside fantastic snow and ice performance. I am a 'spirited' driver shall we say and certainly put them to the test. I also live on a hill and last year even with 4WD my… Read Full Review