Volkswagen www.volkswagen.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality

Volkswagen www.volkswagen.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Volkswagen www.volkswagen.co.uk

Volkswagen www.volkswagen.co.uk

“VW poor quality, poor service, poor customer service”

Written on: 15/08/2013

I won't be buying VW again. Considering their reputation, I have experienced nothing but problems. Problems I may say that when I talk to VW dealers - they comment on how 'common that fault is'. If customers are interested in a VW I would seriously research thoroughly, I wish I had! I went on reputation and that was a bad idea! I accept some cars have problems but my cars problems are compounded by poor service by my local dealer (hadn't a clue what they were doing) and the arrogance of… Read Full Review

“Customer Service is deplorable”

Written on: 02/07/2012 by Paulxj (11 reviews written)

I had a Brake failure warning light illuminate on my VW Tiguan that was 6 months out of warranty. The garage replaced the auto hold switch, but this blew and the main fault was found to be the ABS unit. The VW garage was very good handling the situation and in response managed to get VW to contribute 60% for the switch and 80% for the ABS unit, but I was still left with a bill for just short of £500. I reviewed the issue and found that the ABS unit failure on VW's is a known fault and the… Read Full Review

Daffodilly's Response to Paulxj's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

Totally agree with comments about R*****t Hazelwood - I think he is arrogant, complacent and unprofessional - emailed him twice without reply. He has now been in the job over a year now so clearly he gets no better? He is a 'busy man' you know (as one customer services assistant replied to me)
It is not hard to get someone to acknowledge the customer's dissatisfaction. He simply passes back to the customer service department that you have complained about. Considering the amount of money VW spend on advertising to encourage new customer, Mr Hazelwood seems happy to ignore those that he already has?
I like you will be going nowhere near a VW unless something radically changes in their attitude (lol) !!!

“I've owned two VW cars so far, and I am actually...”

Written on: 09/04/2008 by PoloPete (37 reviews written)

I've owned two VW cars so far, and I am actually scared to move on due to my amazing experience with this well built German car brand.
Volkswagen are widely accepted to build there car's with quality, as many critics as far as I am concerned describe many VW cars to be built like tanks.
I agree with this statement, the feel of the VW cars I have had are beautiful, from opening the car door to the driving experience, and everything else the car has to offer is of sheer brilliance in my opinion.
The… Read Full Review

Degbert's Response to PoloPete's Review

Written on: 09/04/2008

I found this review helpful because... the price might put you off but it's good to know its still value for money.