Lookers Online Reviews - www.lookers.co.uk

Lookers Online - www.lookers.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lookers Online - www.lookers.co.uk

Lookers Online - www.lookers.co.uk

“parts dept ”

Written on: 29/05/2016 by paulnewm (1 review written)

I phoned up Lookers Bury new rd Salford enquiring about a new key for my Skoda Fabia the young lady on the pnone ( parts dept) had implacable manners,and was more than helpful, when I went down on the Saturday mornind with the key details again it was a pleasure doing business with her well done Salford… Read Full Review

“Lookers Volkswagen Blackpool”

Written on: 20/05/2016 by nicolecattle (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusted in the service received. Previously mis-sold a car by them on a 5000 miles a year finance deal with a car which needs an average of 15,000 miles a year to even run, without any notice of this from the sales personal. Lack of communication through the whole term of my contract and no co-operation whatsoever. Obviously stopped making payment on the car as it was unusable and their only solution for me would have been a replacement petrol version for an extra £2,000 upfront… Read Full Review

“Lookers Chester”

Written on: 13/03/2016 by niCullen49 (1 review written)

Appalling from collecting of vehicle due to service book not being stamped and mot not carried out although they 'promise' to if under 10 months and even worse after sales care, problem passed from one person to another without resolution. Vehicle returned to Lookers with problem after ownership of two months, took another two months of waiting for repair to be carried out (which the car sat at Lookers for) before pursuing a refund of the vehicle. Additional 24 month warranty purchased which… Read Full Review

“warranty repair”

Written on: 06/02/2016 by Gibbsnu1950 (1 review written)

Hi all , this is about Lookers in Chester. My wife's car broke cut out and would nit start up again, this wa the start . After alot of upevil we managed to get the car to CHESTER, and we were told the car woyld be looked at either that day or first thing the next morning. After 3 days and after numerous pnone calls I was tild that a broken wire ha been diagnosed a the fault but to trace which one IS NOT A 5 MINUTE JOB and will contact us when there are any developments. Well after another 5… Read Full Review

“Strange People”

Written on: 28/11/2015 by welshdriver (1 review written)

I bought a new Citroen DS5, paint protection and 4 year service contract but when I picked up the car I found the standard carpets and glovebox fuse cover missing. Several promises to replace later they fell silent so I cancelled the maintenance contract. Strange people Lookers Citroen Preston… Read Full Review

“didnt keep to deal”

Written on: 28/10/2015 by Finnegan232 (1 review written)

was going to buy a pre reg fiesta from lookers at Chelmsford, agreed the deal with salesman but next day they changed the deal, so customer for life what a joke didn't get the chance… Read Full Review

“glad now to stay clear”

Written on: 12/10/2015 by fbWyatt79 (1 review written)

was going to buy a new vw polo from them put in a cash offer but got confused emails back, and a promised phone call back from them never happened, i then came across this website with so many complaints that i cannot now take a chance on them with my hard earned cash… Read Full Review

“after service terrible”

Written on: 08/09/2015 by Trevor118 (1 review written)

I have been waiting a month for a warranty repair . The service department d'ont update you , you have to continually chase them up. The latest farce was booking me into halfords but not using next day delivery to ensure the part was there in time. In the month I have been waiting to get this repair it has cost me time , lost wages and stress and still not resolved… Read Full Review

Sol68's Comment

Written on: 08/09/2015

Lookers Burton btw

“SOLD DANGEROUS CAR TO EXPECTANT PARENTS, BRISTOL LOOKERS”

Written on: 22/07/2015 by tildacat (1 review written)

The title and other reviews say it all really but PLEASE take the time to read this review. If it saves just one person from going through the stress, suffering and potential danger that we did it will be worth it. Looking for a family car in time for the birth of our first baby we chose to go to lookers only because they have a broad range of cars, not because we wanted to buy from them due to problems with a previous purchase. However the rarity of the car we wanted (limited edition Audi a3)… Read Full Review

Lookersgroup's Response to tildacat's Review

Written on: 23/07/2015

Hi tildacat,

I’m very sorry to hear about all trouble you have been with our Bristol supermarket. Would you be able to send me through your contact details including registration and phone number and I will investigate this for you?

If you don’t want to post in the forum, could you visit the Lookers plc site and complete the ‘Contact US’ form so we can look into this further.

Kind Regards
^JN

“happy lady buyer”

Written on: 22/07/2015 by idSandoval222 (1 review written)

I am a single lady and recently had my car wrote off.... I needed a car asap so looked on bristol lookers site and seen one on there that I was interested in. I went down to have a look around day arranged a test drive... I must say my only negative comment is the car had no petrol in so had to go back the next day. I did go back the next day and test drove the car, which I thought was great to drive. I don't know anything about cars, but felt assured that the car had been checked over by them… Read Full Review

“Used car bought was an absolute shocker!”

Written on: 14/07/2015 by MacPherson272 (1 review written)

I bought a used Mercedes that was two years old and it was an absolute shocker. Worse than that was the service received by Lookers especially the head of sales. An absolute awful company selling awful cars at high prices. Stay well clear!… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/07/2015

Hi MacPherson272,

I’m really sorry to hear about trouble you have had with your Mercedes. Would you be able to send me through your contact details including branch you were dealing with and registration and phone number and I will investigate?

Kind Regards
^JN

“Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole”

Written on: 21/06/2015 by phil1968 (1 review written)

They don't call you back when you make enquiries & the car they had for sale wasn't as described. I asked all the right questions before coming to view as I was travelling a long way. The car had scuffs to all 4 alloys, the front wing had been badly resprayed & there were numerous dents & scratches to the paintwork. Even more laughable was the fact that it was being advertised at top dollar. Complete waste of my time & money to view. Not to be trusted. Avoid!… Read Full Review

Phil1968's Response to phil1968's Review

Written on: 23/06/2015

This is Lookers Car Supermarket in Bristol by the way

“Avoid Blackburn Lookers VW”

Written on: 10/06/2015 by Jazmin437 (1 review written)

Bought a three year old low mileage Golf TDI Match I went to collect it early on a Saturday morning The car had been valeted but not to a good standard but did not have a rear parcel shelf, but did have a slow puncture. I drove the 350 miles home and the car performed well, it was only when I was near home one of the wipers fell off! Oh and I had to put more air in the tyres. The next day I had to have road side assistance out to repair the wiper and then go to quick fit to have the puncture… Read Full Review

“Poor & Expensive Service”

Written on: 17/05/2015 by Lee176 (1 review written)

Took my car to Lookees battersea as it was jerking and a warming light had appeared . They identified tk was a mox sensor and drive shaft boot that was causing the problems . paid £1017.68. Got the car back and still had jerking problems . Called them and asked for a call back . This didn't happens . The following day whilst driving the car broke down. I called Battersea for assistance but they couldn't send anyone. When I got the car back to them they said they said they would… Read Full Review

Lookersgroup's Response to Lee176's Review

Written on: 18/05/2015

Hi Lee176,

Really sorry to hear about your experience at our VW dealership. Would you be able to send through some additional contact information along with your car reg please and I will have our Head Office investigate this further? If you don’t want to post it here on the forum, could you please visit the Lookers plc site and complete the 'Contact Us' form.

“After care”

Written on: 27/04/2015 by KeithOg (1 review written)

Bought a C Class in Sept' 14; 2.5 years old 28,000 miles. Good price, good exchange on slk. Asked about tyres which looked a bit worn. Drove away ignorant but happy. March '15 MOT due; Service Manager came out to tell me all 4 tyres needed replacing at huge cost. Funny, say I, bought 6 months past only done 763 miles (been overseas most of time) so how can this be? Their fault he says, caught between 2 dealers; tyres should have been replaced. At this point I start looking at reviews - not good… Read Full Review

Lookersgroup's Response to KeithOg's Review

Written on: 06/05/2015

Hi KeithOg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Although we seemed to have initially let you down, I am glad there was a positive outcome in the end. Thank you for your kind words, I will pass on to the team at Lookers Ashford.

“Rubbish”

Written on: 19/04/2015 by LewisWilliams442 (1 review written)

I bought Landrover Evoque. After sell no service, never recommend this people and I want to tell all world do not use this company. … Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2015

Hi LewisWilliams442,

Really sorry to hear about your poor experience. Would you be able to send through some additional contact information along with the branch you were dealing please?

“Never agane ”

Written on: 12/04/2015 by Benjamin166 (1 review written)

Quick to rip you off and tell you anything but when they have you cash they do not want to no mine has been back 5 times and still not sorted. Will never buy of them again.be warned go buy one some where else not lookers… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/04/2015

Hi Benjamin166,

“I will not buy again”

Written on: 22/03/2015 by CristopherDowd (1 review written)

Lot of problem`s when buying Corsa 1.4 2013 Price on Car 6995£ and staff taking about huge price reduction this weekend, 5 minuts later in office price 7500£ - Reason : someone put on wrong price on car. Staff promise find ashtray for car - not happened Staff promise wash car before collection - not happened Staff promise make ready all paperwork in 1 hour - take 2 & half. 1 minut before i left this site , staff told me - battery in key for central locking is flat - you can come to our garage… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/03/2015

Hi CristopherDowd,

Really sorry to hear you poor experience, we have let you down here. I would like to escalate what happened with our Head Office.

Would you be able to send through some additional contact information along with the branch you were dealing with and your car reg please? If you don’t want to post it here on the forum, could you please visit the Lookers plc site and complete the 'Contact Us' form so we can look into this further.

^LM

“TERRIBLE SERVICE - AVOID BURTON”

Written on: 19/03/2015

On Saturday 14th I travelled 100 miles to view a Volvo C30. We attempted to negotiate a deal with the business manager at this time but were told they could only accept the current price of £8000 for the vehicle. Despite having the cash to purchase the car then and there, we felt slight aggrieved by the attitude of the Business Manager who bluntly told us that they would not accept anything lower, despite us over hearing his previous conversation with another customer who was also trying to… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/03/2015

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear about the poor experience you had at our Burton branch. I would like to escalate what happened here with Head Office.

Would you be able to send through some additional contact information please? If you don’t want to post it here on the forum, could you please visit the Lookers plc site and complete the 'Contact Us' form so we can look into this further.

^LM

“Worst experience of my life”

Written on: 26/02/2015 by Vicentey346 (1 review written)

A truely awful experience, staff are incompetant and don't do what they say. Zero after care, took ages to sort out through finance company. I wouldn't recommend this bunch to my worst enemy. Only get one one star because you can't give them no stars!… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/02/2015

Hi Vicentey346,

Really sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to get these issues addressed via our Head Office. Would you be able to send through some additional contact information along with the branch you have been dealing with please? If you don’t want to post it here on the forum, could you please visit the Lookers plc site and complete the 'Contact Us' form so we can look into this further.