AvailableCar Reviews - www.availablecar.com

• Customer service

AvailableCar - www.availablecar.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AvailableCar - www.availablecar.com

AvailableCar - www.availablecar.com

“Service? I don't think so”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by si_pi (1 review written)

I was about to buy a lovely Silver RCZ from the Sutton branch. Test drove about a month ago and went back this weekend to get more detail on service history, etc. As the branch had it for some time, and the 20000 service is due in 2 months, they agreed to do a 'service'. Good job i asked what kind of service this is. 'It's an oil and filter change' they advised. 'This isn't a full service' was my response. After much to-ing and fro-ing they agreed that it wont be a full service as only cas that… Read Full Review

“Sold a faulty car!! ”

Written on: 22/04/2015

Me and my husband bought a fiesta zetec from Sutton in Ashfield less than a week ago. The brake discs have grooves in them as there are no break pads which is causing the brakes to squeak. The tracking is out and when driving in a straight line I have to hold the steering wheel to the right. The clutch is heavy and stiff. The brake starts to work half way down, gears grind when going into 2nd, the rubber on the tyres has worn off and only been glued down. Underneath the car is disgusting… Read Full Review

“Superb experience!”

Written on: 19/04/2015 by Urki (1 review written)

Castle Donington branch is absolutely faultless!! Having trawled similar sized competitors in the Burton area I was despondent...hating our car buying experience. CARL Carlisle and his team put paid to that...thank you for your professional and good humoured service. Efficient teamwork...you read this customer well and provided a very fair and value for money deal. Thank you. … Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to Urki's Review

Written on: 24/04/2015

Dear Urki – Thank you so much for your fantastic comments about your recent experience whilst shopping at Available Car (Castle Donington). We love it when good service is recognised and appreciated.

We will ensure Carl and his team receive the credit they deserve for your kind comments, and thank you again for taking the time to write such an outstanding review about them and the Available Car Team. We hope you enjoy your new purchase!!

Regards The Available Car Team.

“Worst car buying experience ever”

Written on: 13/04/2015 by German220 (1 review written)

Bought a car eventually - had to talk to three separate salesman as kept getting passed around and put back in the waiting area. Car wasn't ready on the day of collection - they phoned on the morning to say it would be another 4 days - had to switch all my insurance back again. Then they rang up the same evening to ask why I hadn't collected it....I then went to collect at allotted time four days later and it took 21/2 hours to collect it - again passed between 3 people with a lot of time spent… Read Full Review

“So glad read reviews!”

Written on: 12/04/2015

Hi to everyone who posted reviews, just come into 10k was going to drive down to one of the branches to buy an Audi BUT i am so glad I read all the reviews, this company sounds terrible, good luck to all peeps who have bought from these clowns x… Read Full Review

Abby17's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2015

Jesus!! I've just read about 70 reviews, and I can't read any more. I have never read anything like it in my life, all those poor people, so many problems with the cars, soooo glad read them before going to buy a car. Never seen so many bad reviews for a company

Written on: 16/04/2015

Hi – To read accurate customer reviews of Available Car Ltd, please visit our site.

Do not be deterred by people who “review” us, regardless of if they have visited/purchased from us or not.

We could upload hundreds of “Outstanding” reviews every week, like other companies do, but we don’t, because we don’t need to. We encourage customers to visit us, see for themselves and make up their own mind. You too should visit us.

We are proud to offer outstanding value for money and “World Class Service”. Regards The Available Car Team.

Written on: 16/04/2015

Available Car Ltd is not a “Terrible Company” and nor are we “Clowns”. Should you wish to visit any or all of our Available Car branches, you will be able to see for yourself and make up your own mind what Available Car is all about.

We retail over 20,000 cars per year, we are a one stop shop with hundreds of cars available to be seen, test driven and bought. Available Car are proud of the way we prepare our cars and we will always treat every customer fairly.

We believe that every customer should visit Available Car, we offer quality used cars, at the best possible prices. Regards The Available Car Team.

Abby17's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2015

Rubbish, 123 bad reviews is 123 too many, not one car should have left your garage without being 100% and it seems most of your reviewers state that vehicles had problems. Anyway I couldn't care less about you idiots, I bought myself a fantastic Audi .

“Totally positive experience”

Written on: 20/03/2015 by MaryandMike (1 review written)

Have just bought our second car from Available Car. Every aspect of our search and purchase a pleasure and very efficient including having a car brought from another site. Particularly valued being given space to discuss our choice in private and once having made a decision the admin was dealt with quickly and professionally. On collection day we were contacted by phone to check that we had all the right paperwork. The day after collection we discovered that the front fog lamps were not… Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to MaryandMike's Review

Written on: 02/04/2015

Dear MaryandMike – Thank you for your excellent review regarding your recent purchase at Available Car Ltd. We are delighted that you enjoyed purchasing your car from us.

Your kind words will be shared with our whole team, customer satisfaction really is important to us! We hope to do business with you again in the future as we would love to supply another “Available Car” for you! Regards The Available Car Team.

“Discusting time wasters ”

Written on: 13/03/2015 by Ryanreview098 (1 review written)

Went in for a look around and quickly found a Car we liked , I then went and got a loan from the bank to buy the car only to have a phone call the next day to say that they wanted an extra £650 for the car leaving me with a loan I no longer need and a deposit I had too fight for. Reported to trading standards. Disgusting… Read Full Review

Ryanreview098's Response to Ryanreview098's Review

Written on: 13/03/2015

Cannock available car

Available Car's Response to Ryanreview098's Review

Written on: 02/04/2015

We apologise you arranged a loan and then were unable to complete the purchase of the car you ordered.

We originally valued your part exchange at £1250 as when asked “to your knowledge has your car ever had major accident damage”, you advised it had not. Regrettably when we carried out an HPI check on your car it showed that on the 7th June 2010 it was a “Category C insurance loss. Vehicle extensively damaged but repairable, insurer decided not to repair” which reduced its value by £600 as few people are happy to drive such cars. The HPI also stated that VOSA had added a note to your V5 registration document stating it was “substantially repaired and/or accident damaged” so you should have been aware of this.

The owners of such vehicles should advise any prospective buyers about this previous accident damage, especially when asked.

Available Car do not withhold customer’s deposits and if they do not proceed with an order then any deposit paid is refundable. We did not make you “fight for” the deposit and refunded it back to your card whilst on the phone advising you of the valuation.

Please accept our apologies and explanation of this situation. Should you have the funds available or you see a car that is affordable please contact us and we will prioritise this car for you.

“Avoid these guys”

Written on: 09/03/2015 by Chingados (1 review written)

I purchased a my new car from the Cannock site which promptly broke down 3 weeks after purchase. Their response was get it back to us and we'll take a look other than that we are not prepared to move a finger. Living 100 miles from the site means this would cost a fortune to recover it down there to have their faulty car look at. Thanks for nothing Available Cars… Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to Chingados's Review

Written on: 02/04/2015

We would like to apologise on behalf of the staff at Available Car Cannock for your experience. The car had a 77 point inspection and service prior to delivery, ensuring it is free from faults when delivered. We regret we could not anticipate your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze developing a fault just over a month after collection. The car is covered by the balance of Manufactures Warranty and a 3 month/3000 mile Available Car Guarantee but neither has recovery included.

Our aftersales team liaised with yourself to get the car recovered to Cannock, at our cost, to have this fault fixed. We would advise all car owners to have themselves a level of roadside assistance in place for unforeseen breakdowns.

“Aftercare service disappointing”

Written on: 19/02/2015 by RickiR (1 review written)

Available Car sold me a dud. A very annoying squeak from the front suspension that manifested in dry weather. Unfortunately I test drove the car in the rain. I returned the car a number of times for repair, each time the car was returned to me with the problem not resolved and with more damage done. Eventually I took the car to a dealer and paid for the correct repair and for the reversal of the damage done by Available Car's mechanics. The car was sold to me with a new Available Car MOT… Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to RickiR's Review

Written on: 06/03/2015

Hi – It is unclear from your review what car you purchased, from which Available Car Ltd branch or when?

You have vaguely explained that you reported a “squeak from the front suspension” and that the car was returned to us “a number of times”, you have then said that Available Car did not resolve the squeak, but caused damage to your car? This sequence of events is not familiar to us. We are concerned by the content of your review and the opinion/statement that “the car should never have passed an MOT”.

We would like to discuss this with you in further detail, we feel this is a serious allegation and that is only fair that we have the opportunity to investigate such a claim. Due to the nature of this review and the fact we have no way of knowing who has written this review, we request that you please contact our head office and we will arrange for a member of our team to contact you. Regards The Available Car Team.

“Poor Aftersales Service”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by Anmaglahk (1 review written)

Purchased a car from available car in Castle Donnington and within a week found that the cd player was faulty. After finishing work early to take the car in to be looked at (apparently this must be done at a time convenient to them rather than you) the CD player was removed and sent for repair. I was told that this would take between 2 and 5 days. 2 weeks later I'm still driving round with a hole in the dashboard and have to keep taking it upon myself to chase up the delay as nobody can seem… Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to Anmaglahk's Review

Written on: 06/03/2015

We are sorry that you had to return your car to us shortly after collection due to a fault with the stereo.

Any issue that is reported to us, is dealt with by us under guarantee. We do ask that the car is returned to us and appointments are available during our workshop opening hours. This is not done in an attempt to inconvenience our customers, but so we can have a Technician available to diagnose or repair a fault.

Upon investigation, a CD was stuck inside the stereo unit, having removed the CD, the fault was still apparent. We removed the unit and sent it for diagnosis with an audio specialist. Following investigation, it was necessary to replace the CD mechanism within the stereo unit. The part was to be supplied direct from the Netherlands, therefore it did delay the unit being repaired and returned to us. If our updates were not frequent enough, we sincerely apologise, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We can assure you that once the unit was repaired and returned to us, on Tuesday 17th February, we arranged to refit the unit the following day.

We have tried to contact you by telephone to apologise for inconvenience and the time delay, whilst parts were being delivered, unfortunately, we were unable to speak to you.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to do business with you again in the future. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us directly. Regards The Available Car Team.

“Rubbish”

Written on: 03/02/2015 by GraceStone (1 review written)

After an initial suggested price we agreed a date and time for me to meet, however on arrival I was left in the car park waiting for a while then the adviser came down and clearly never wanted to be there showing no professional qualities whatsoever. The Birmingham branch should be avoided otherwise I you will be disappointed… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/02/2015

We are not sure if you have Available Car Supermarket at Cannock confused with a similar sounding company. We do offer valuations over the phone and internet but we have a large 60 seat reception area where customers may sometimes wait to see one of our customer service helpers, no customers would wait in the car park. Despite our best efforts to re-trace your visit we have no record of [name removed] having a car valued or visiting us. Please contact the Cannock Branch Manager to discuss your experience.

“scrupulous sales men”

Written on: 30/01/2015 by ImaniScott (1 review written)

I have never took the time to write a review but feel the need to do this for available car Sutton even though I didn't purchase a car from them. The salesmen at available car have no respect for your credit file and the damage they can cause by selling you a car. I was a little over 2 years into a 4 year loan on my xsara picasso, so when me and the wife had a free weekend we decided to look for new cars at available car, the choice on site was impressive and gave us a few ideas on what we… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your comments about Available Car and your thoughts about the products and services we offer. We appreciate everyone is entitled to form their own conclusions and opinions about our business and the way we conduct our business. If we do make a mistake when dealing with a situation, customer or a vehicle will hold our hands up and admit it and issue an apology and give a detailed account of the circumstances surrounding it. Customer feedback is important for a business and enables us improve our levels of customer service.

However on occasion when called for we will defend our business if we believe the comments made are not a true representation of our business and the products we offer and especially when these comments could damage our business.

In your review you state:
“The salesmen at Available Car have no respect for your credit file and the damage they can cause by selling you a car.”

This is factually untrue and we consider your comments defamatory and slanderous towards our business.

At Available Car we will not advise customers to terminate their agreements as a matter of course, however on occasion we will advise customers of the terms of conditions of their current finance agreement and the legal rights they have as a consumer.

Any regulated Hire Purchase agreement will have a termination clause. This clause states that once the consumer has paid half of the total amount payable on the agreement they can LEGALLY return the goods to the finance provider and as long as the goods have been kept in reasonable condition, then no further payment will be required.

With this being a LEGAL right of the consumer it will therefore not damage a consumer’s credit file. It is a lenders right to decide whether to approve or decline a finance application based on their own lending criteria and information they receive from a credit reference agency.

“Your credit rating should not be affected. ‘Voluntary termination’ of a hire-purchase agreement is your legal right and if you’ve paid at least half of the total amount due and the car is in satisfactory condition then you should be left owing nothing. The lender may add a voluntary termination flag to the record of the credit agreement on your credit report, to explain to other lenders why the agreement was settled early. But as long as you have paid all of your monthly payments on time up to the point you hand the keys back, your credit history should not be damaged by this. Voluntary termination is actually an archaic form of debt relief and is not particularly popular with lenders, but I’ve seen no evidence to suggest that exercising this consumer right in any way damages credit scores”

Source: Experian

At Available Car we take our responsibilities extremely seriously and we take a great deal of care when dealing with customers finance applications and when dealing with our finance partners.

We would also like to draw attention to the claims that customers should be wary of the add-ons. Again this is a statement that is not based on fact and we would like to state the facts.

The Diamond Brite we offer to our customers is a paint and fabric protection product. Diamond Brite exterior treatment protects paintwork, the treatment once applied leaves a hard, high gloss protective shield which prevents caustic atmospheric pollutants from contacting your car’s paintwork. This means you will never need to wax your vehicle again. It does not mean that you will no longer have to clean your car. The interior fabric treatment involves each fibre being coated with an invisible resin based material protecting the fabric against everyday spills and stains. It is important to state that this product comes with a LIFETIME guarantee. So in the unlikely event that a customer should experience a problem with either their paintwork or interior treatment then Diamond Brite would rectify the problem free of charge. There are very few products on either the domestic or commercial market where companies are prepared to offer their customers a lifetime guarantee.

We hope this clarifies your understanding of the termination clause within a hire purchase agreement and the Diamond Brite treatment we offer our customers.

If you wish to discuss the matter further please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Management Team at Sutton-In-Ashfield.

“Very Poor Aftersales”

Written on: 20/01/2015 by Sparks425 (1 review written)

Poor after sales at Cannock Branch. Sold us a car that they knew had an annoying noise and that Vauxhall call a characteristic. Told us they would have the car back minus £2000 on a part ex. needless to say I wouldn't buy a car from here again. I would only use this place to walk around to look at cars and then go and buy elsewhere… Read Full Review

Dear Sparks425

Despite our best efforts to re-trace your purchase so we can look into your experience, we can only find one experience that sounds similar. The car in question was a 4 year old Vauxhall Zafira 1.7 cdti, that our records show was booked in for an “intermittent whirring noise at lower speeds, no warning lights or performance issues” in May 2014.

The noise in question was identified by our workshop manager as a Vauxhall recognised characteristic of that engine and we offered to book the car in at a Vauxhall Main Dealer to reassure the customer, which they declined. The customer asked for a part exchange, and being free from faults, the then current market value at that time was £1500 less than it was purchased for and took into account various factors such as; market price, condition, extra ownership and mileage.

“Poor Aftercare”

Written on: 06/01/2015 by Jacob1980 (1 review written)

They were good when it came to selling the car, however offer very pop aftercare for any problems. Would not go back or recommend. … Read Full Review

Written on: 07/01/2015

Hi – It is unclear from your review what car you have purchased, when or from which Available Car Ltd branch? We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service when buying a car from us, customer service is very important to us.

Unfortunately we are unaware of what problem you have experienced with the car you purchased from us? Every car is supplied with a 3 month/3000 mile Available Car Guarantee, should our assistance be required, we ask that the supplying branch is contacted, so we can arrange an appointment to inspect the car. We also offer the option to purchase extended mechanical breakdown cover, for up to 3 years. Therefore if your Available Car Guarantee has expired and you have purchased the extended cover, your “problem” may be covered?

You have commented about “poor aftercare”? We do not understand this comment, if any repair is necessary during our guarantee, we are perfectly happy to help.

If you would like any help or advice, we are happy to assist. Please contact us directly by telephone or email.

“Highly Recommended”

Written on: 23/12/2014 by xmimix88x (2 reviews written)

Can't recommend Available Car enough! I am now on to the second car I've brought through them, the first at Sutton, and the second at Castle Donnington, and when I decide to have another change I will be returning to them! No problems at all with either car (unlike several friends of mine who have purchased cars from elsewhere of around the same year and mileage), apart from the usual wear and tear which you would expect. (Although the second is currently in the bodyshop due to a bad case of… Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to xmimix88x's Review

Written on: 06/01/2015

Dear xmimix88x – Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review about Available Car Ltd. We are delighted to hear that you have purchased two cars from us, one from Sutton In Ashfield and one from Castle Donington and that you have been very pleased with both cars.

Thank you for your kind comments about our team, customer satisfaction is very much appreciated. We look forward to helping you with car purchase number three in the future!!

Harrijames's reply to Available Car's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2015

i am in the process of looking for a new vehicle and decided to look at this site to get an overview of available car, i am now very confused as some of the reviews are excellent and some are truly awful strange ??

“Disgraceful place - a true Arthur Daily Motors”

Written on: 18/12/2014 by Yoselin134 (1 review written)

I bought my Audi a few months ago and the problems started before I even got the car off the forecourt. When I saw the car it was in prep so I could forgive the fact that it was filth and was still having some repairs done. The test drive was far too short and pointed out that I wanted to take it to motorway speeds down the A50, not 2 mins round the block to the Plank and Letgit Pub car park. I was told this was not possible due to insurance reasons and if I didn’t like it then "don't buy… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/01/2015

Dear Yoselin134/Vw987 – Thank you for your comments, regarding the Audi A6 Avant you purchased from our Castle Donington branch in August 2014.

When you first viewed/test drove the Audi, it was undergoing preparation, therefore as your review states, the car was not prepared, nor valeted when you chose to purchase it. We are sorry to hear how upset you were regarding the test drive. We apologise that the reason given for not conducting a test drive on the A50 was for “insurance reasons”, that is incorrect. We use designated test drive routes for safety and security reasons. We are also sorry for the impression given that if you weren’t happy with the test drive route “don’t buy the car”, we have spoken to our team regarding this and we would not deliberately offend a potential customer. From the nature of your review, this was clearly, poorly explained, for this we apologise. The route used during your test drive allows 30/40 and 60mph driving, it also includes traffic lights and roundabouts and is often used to allow our customers to demonstrate their car(s) of interest, before they decide if they are going to buy.

The car you have purchased and are commenting on Mr Johnson is a 2010/10 registered Audi A6 Avant. At the time of purchase the car had done in excess of 53,000 miles, this should be taken into consideration, the car was used, not new. We do appreciate that the car was not up to our usual standard when you came to collect, for this we have previously apologised and we apologise again.

We do understand your frustration when returning the car to us under guarantee. As you had attempted to demonstrate the “fault” with the clutch and flywheel to us on a number of separate occasions but whenever you attempted to demonstrate the “fault” to us, you could not, the car did not fault. This was an intermittent issue, therefore not always “faulty” for this reason we sought the advice of Audi. Following their recommendation we replaced the parts, under guarantee and at no cost to you. This was not done previously due to the fact each time we drove the car it was working as it should, just as it did when you were demonstrating the “fault” to us.

Whilst we accept that your car was not to our usual standard when you first came to collect it, you should accept that you purchased a used car, that had completed over 53,000 before you purchased it, for items to begin to show signs of wear is acceptable for a car of this age and mileage. Available Car Ltd spend a huge amount of time and money preparing cars for sale, we supply every car with a 3 month/3000 mile guarantee therefore should any work be necessary, we complete it at no cost to the new owner.

Your claim that Available Car are like “Arthur Daley Motors” is ridiculous and offensive. Available Car have resolved every single issue that you have raised with the car since you purchased it from us and all work has been completed by us under guarantee, at no cost to you. If we had refused to entertain any work under guarantee, we could understand such negative comments, however we have done the opposite and corrected everything that you have reported. Unfortunately, it appears whatever we did, you were not going to be happy.

We are disappointed that such a negative review has been written, we did accept and apologise for any inconvenience caused. We supply and guarantee the cars we sell, we don’t manufacture them. The car you purchased from us, was bought from an auction, as are lots of used cars. We buy our cars from a number of different suppliers, this would be no different to the majority of other used cars for sale in the UK, we will buy our cars from the same suppliers as the main dealers do.

We are not “ashamed” as you claim we should be. We are proud of Available Car and the service that we offer to our customers. Any customer who buys a car from us understands that we are fair and reasonable people, who want to conduct our business in the right way and we always treat our customers fairly. Any inspection is welcome on any of our cars when a customer is choosing to purchase from us.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us directly. Regards Available Car Team

“shocking aftersales care”

Written on: 19/11/2014 by 366Leslie (1 review written)

I was very disappointed with the shoddy aftersales service which was recieved after spending a substanstial amount of money for a Honda CRV- the sale was agreed with a deposit 6 days prior to collection, in which time a spare key should have been cut and coded and the missing owners manual should have been replaced. The key arrived in the post which was blank(uncut & not coded) and told we could drive the 160 mile round at our convienience to get it cut and coded, this should have been dealt… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/01/2015

Hi,
We were sorry to hear that you felt you had received “shocking aftersales care”. At Available Car we pride ourselves on delivering world class service to all of our customers and if we do fall short of our own very high standards we feel it is important to investigate the situation and act appropriately. We have investigated your complaint and as our provenance states, “Every car is supplied with 2 keys”, unfortunately the second key was not available by the time you collected your vehicle from us. When the vehicle purchased by you it was advertised as having “1 key (2nd key to follow)” and this information was passed onto you at the time of purchase. Once the key arrived from our suppliers it was posted to you and we requested that you bring the vehicle back to for us to cut the key and code it to your vehicle free of charge. Unfortunately at the time you were unwilling to bring the vehicle back to an Available Car branch in order to for us to complete the work. We would like to offer our sincerest apologies that the second key was not available for you when you collected the vehicle and we would be more than happy for you to bring the vehicle in and allow us to code and cut the key for you without the expense of you spending £210.00 at Honda.

When we purchased the vehicle it was not supplied to us with a handbook therefore we never advertised the vehicle as having a handbook nor was a promise to supply one made. Unfortunately on this matter we are unable to offer any further assistance.

We are deeply sorry you feel you have suffered poor service as this was never our intention however at no point was any information hidden or withheld from you prior to purchase. We have offered to cut and code the key as we would do for any customer in this situation where the second key was unavailable at the point of collection. If we can be of service and you would like us to complete this for you then we would ask you to please contact the Sutton-in-Ashfield branch to arrange this.

“After sales care”

Written on: 17/11/2014 by Goose0981 (1 review written)

Not happy to help at all my car is still under warranty and you expect me to keep traveling back an forth great distance at my expense when the matter can be simply resolved within a hour. Its your way or not at all once you have the sale you wash your hands of any customer relations i am very unhappy and will not be saying a good word about you in future… Read Full Review

Available Car's Response to Goose0981's Review

Written on: 16/12/2014

Dear Goose0981 – We are sorry to read that you have experienced a problem with the car you purchased from us.

It is unclear from your review, what issue you are currently experiencing, you only say “the matter can be simply resolved within an hour”? We do not know what car you purchased, from which branch or when? We are unsure if this is a fault that you want us to resolve under our guarantee or if it is regarding the manufactures warranty? You state the car is “still under warranty”?

With the Available Car guarantee, we are happy to help/resolve any issues. As part of our guarantee, it is agreed at the time of purchase that if any repairs are needed, the car is required to be returned to us. We do not pay third party invoices or other garage bills. If you would like to arrange a booking with us, please contact us directly.

You mention that you “have to travel back and forth a great distance”, if you are returning to Available Car and if it is more convenient for you to visit one of our other branches, we are happy to make those arrangements for you.

It is disappointing that you feel Available Car “wash your hands of any customer relations” after the car has been purchased, this statement is untrue, wherever possible Available Car will always help. If you are making a complaint that you need to return your car to us, for us to work on the car under guarantee, that is the way our (and most) guarantee(s) work. We are more than happy to help, if you can inform us of the issue that needs resolving, we will help as quickly as possible.

“Excellent service throughout”

Written on: 31/10/2014 by MaverickMcPherson24 (1 review written)

I've brought many cars from Available car Sutton in Ashfield and have never received a bad experience. From part exchange, sales process and after sales I can honestly say I have been very pleased with the service received from this Branch. I have recommended this company and branch to many friends and family and again they were very happy with the service too. Their is a drinks machine in branch and the drinks are approx 25p so will hardly break the bank. Unlike a dealership they sell 100s of… Read Full Review

“problem after problem”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by Breannab129 (1 review written)

I bought my car 3 months ago and so far it has been back 5 times. As soon as i got it i noticed the tracking was out and then i was informed the electrics in one the back doors didn't work. If cars were quality checked then these things would be picked up straight away. They are more than happy to sell you a car quickly but your car will spend more time back there than you will have it on your drive. Ive had people since tell me that i shouldn't have gone there. Does make it easier when… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Dear Breannab129 – We are very sorry to hear that your car has been returned under guarantee since collecting your car from us and apologise for the inconvenience this will have caused. Unfortunately, without knowing what car you have, or which branch the car was purchased from it is very difficult to give a personalised response. Although, 5 times is a lot. I am unsure from this review, if this was 5 visits for one (reoccurring or intermittent) issue, or separate issues? Whichever, I hope the problem has now been resolved for you?

We are concerned about your comment that you “Shouldn’t have gone there”? We pride ourselves on our customer service levels, before, during and after the sale. Our customer feedback is very important to us, we would be happy to discuss you experience with you, please contact us if you wish to do so.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact us directly. Regards The Available Car Team.