Manchester Cornerhouse Reviews

Manchester Cornerhouse - Ask a question now

“Great Place to be”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by JoshRogers (2 reviews written)

The Corner house is a great place to be and I love not only going there myself but also I take my visitors who are not from around here. It is full of art goodness and one doesn't have to spend a lot for quality time… Read Full Review

“The Cornerhouse Art Space is full of character spread...”

Written on: 06/04/2008 by mrskermode (14 reviews written)

The Cornerhouse Art Space is full of character spread over a few floors. The exhibition I saw was Bloomberg New Contemporaries 2007. I really enjoyed looking at the paintings in what is a really nice and interesting building. Some of the work was quite strange and baffling but it was great to see work of artists at the same stage in their career as me. The Cornerhouse never fails to impress, regarding visiting exhibitors. The art work is always varied and inspiring… Read Full Review