Ladbrooks Reviews - www.ladbrokes.com

Ladbrooks www.ladbrokes.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ladbrokes”

Written on: 09/12/2011 by ontherunwithben (5 reviews written)

Good website. Easy to navigate and got everything you expext from a betting site… Read Full Review

“I used to go down to the bookies quite a lot and bet...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

I used to go down to the bookies quite a lot and bet on horses and dogs but now I mainly do it from home, and I have started to play a lot of Ladbrookes Bingo as well. Its a lot of fun to play and easy to get the hang of, I have won a bit of money here and there. They also give you free money when you join as well. I keep thinking of the bingo prizes to be won, I am starting to get really good at it now as well… Read Full Review