Coutts Bank Reviews

Coutts Bank - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Coutts Bank

Coutts Bank

“Coutts - not what is used to be”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by Isabela195 (1 review written)

I have been banking with Coutts for 9 years; recommended to move from NatWest after I sold my business. The investment advice I received in 2007 was shocking, the Private Banker was nothing more than a greedy slime ball; only interested in earning commission. As soon as I come across a bank with a similar online banking platform, which is easy to use, I’m off. Coutts charge £50.00 per month unless you have investments or borrowings over £250.000. It is evident to me and several other… Read Full Review

“The slippery slope”

Written on: 11/04/2013

I've been banking with Coutts for about fifteen years and have recommended couuntless people to them for the quality of their service and the manner in which they dealt with their clients. About five years some mega-star from RBS was brought in to "revitalise" the bank and they immediately got rid of most of the managers' PAs turning to a call-centre to handle calls when managers were out doing their jobs visiting clients. This caused huge upset and did little to promote personal relationships… Read Full Review

“I've been banking with Coutts now for just over a year...”

Written on: 24/09/2009 by glenc (302 reviews written)

I've been banking with Coutts now for just over a year and I have to say Im very, very impressed.

All the other banks I've banked with have been a real pain in the backside when it came to customer service. No interest in keeping your customer, dire levels of customer service and generally the type of businesses you want to dissasociate yourself with as soon as possible.

Coutts are a little more expensive than the standard highstreet bank, but you really do get what you pay for here. The… Read Full Review