MoCo Unlimited www.mocounlimited.co.uk Reviews

MoCo Unlimited www.mocounlimited.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MoCo Unlimited www.mocounlimited.co.uk

MoCo Unlimited www.mocounlimited.co.uk

“Unwanted Services & Charges”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by 83Sloan (1 review written)

I topped up my mobile phone online (Pay as you go) with O2 on 29 September 2014 and a short while afterwards I noticed that my balance had been reduced with very little use on my part. I contacted O2 and was advised that I was being charged by a third party company mocounlimited for texts at £1.50 per text. I was advised how to stop this service which I did immediately texting STOP to 88990. I don't know how this service was initiated or how it was authorised and I would like my money back… Read Full Review

“I Lost My Pin And Can't Get A New One”

Written on: 29/03/2013

I Lost my mocounlimted pin and tried by all means to get another but nothing worked and they deducted about 6 pounds from my credit. It's really frustrating as I don't know how to unsubscribe… Read Full Review

“Well I Paid The Money To Get 600Texts And It Only Gave...”

Written on: 12/10/2009

Well I Paid The Money To Get 600Texts And It Only Gave Me Like 20 :@… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Site comes up on search for 'FREE' texts asks for your...”

Written on: 24/04/2009

Site comes up on search for 'FREE' texts asks for your mob number with no mention of charges. They send you a code that you then enter and hey presto you've given them £4.50 It looks like i will have to change my number to unsubscribe! don`t bother with these guys. guess I`m one of those born every minute!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“i still had to pay for things that MoCo Unlimited said...”

Written on: 04/04/2009

i still had to pay for things that MoCo Unlimited said was going to be free., I hope now i have unsubscribed and i really hope people read the reviews first, 5 pound a month is really not worth what u get… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“When I go to the site it offers me a lot of free stuff...”

Written on: 03/11/2008 by redeemer (1 review written)

When I go to the site it offers me a lot of free stuff and I end up entering my mobile number. Once I do that they send me an sms every week saying that your 'FREE' account has been activated when I am actually paying £1.5 for that message as far as I am concerned therefore I do not recommend mocounlimited.co.uk… Read Full Review

“I liked everything about it and the idea the whole...”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by sweeties (1 review written)

I liked everything about it and the idea the whole thing was good but i hated that I had to pay and I can't go in my account anymore. They should make it free then it would be very good… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“As far as I am aware MoCo Unlimited doesn't let you...”

Written on: 17/04/2008 by NKOII (1 review written)

As far as I am aware MoCo Unlimited doesn't let you unsubscribe, and when I tried as far as I am concerned it took £5 of my credit and this has been happening everytime I top up. Does anyone know how to stop it? Until I can stop it I do not recommend mocounlimited.co.uk, not worth the money I am paying for it at the moment!… Read Full Review

386659_Mss Geek's Response to 359941_NKOII's Review

Written on: 28/07/2008

Click the Unsubscribe link on Bottom of page or send STOP to 81812

Muzzerdog's Response to 359941_NKOII's Review

Written on: 19/05/2009

what if you dont have the credit to pay for the moco texts but you have still usesd there service for a week ? Thanks

Fredyhk's Response to 359941_NKOII's Review

Written on: 07/04/2009

10. Termination and Cancellation of Services
<br/>UK:
<br/>Option 1:
<br/>You may cancel you MocoUnlimited plan by replying STOP to any of our texts delivered to you or by texting STOP to 81812 directly.
<br/>
<br/>NOTE: if you subscribed to our service prior to 04/03/2009 text STOP to 66033
<br/>Option 2:
<br/>Call our Customer Service at 0845 225 1802
<br/>Australia:
<br/>You may cancel Your Moco plan by sending a "STOP" text message to 19710197 or by calling Eirborne customer service at 1300 728 113.
<br/>IRL:
<br/>You may cancel your Veronicas Moco plan by sending a "STOP" text message to 57030 or by calling Eirborne customer service at 0818 300 048.
<br/>
<br/>Or send an e-mail to customerservices@zamano.com.
<br/>
<br/>The termination shall become effective at the end of the billing period in which you gave your notice of termination.
<br/>FROM PAGE: http://www.mocounlimited.co.uk/terms.php#10

451544_Nicole Louise Kay's Response to 359941_NKOII's Review

Written on: 02/04/2009

yh i no how to do this you ring 02 up and they give you the number to contact when you ring txt the number they will no9t take anymore credit of you :) xx<br/><br/>from nicole<br/>

436162_Andy19922009's Response to 359941_NKOII's Review

Written on: 28/01/2009

hi i'm replying to your commentts if you wanted to cancel your memebership we do have to email them saying you want to cancel your membership with them and give them your mob number and pin and you will get a text thought within a day