Logistics Solutions UK Ltd Reviews - www.logisticsolutions-uk.com

Media Gallery for Logistics Solutions UK Ltd www.logisticsolutions-uk.com

Logistics Solutions UK Ltd www.logisticsolutions-uk.com

“I have used logistics solutions for about 2 years now....”

Written on: 21/03/2010

I have used logistics solutions for about 2 years now. They cover all my recruitment needs for 7.5 tonne drivers (home delivery), admin and warehouse. Everyone in the team is trustworthy and hard working. They understand my business, site and how i like to work. I am very happy with logistics solutions… Read Full Review

“Very honest and hard working. Everyone in the office...”

Written on: 21/03/2010

Very honest and hard working. Everyone in the office do what they say they can do and their onsite team is fantastic. I have been using logistics solutions for over 18 months now for all my recruitment needs and i will continue to.

DHL… Read Full Review

“I recently lost my job after working for 18 years for...”

Written on: 17/12/2009

I recently lost my job after working for 18 years for the same company. I thought I would never find another job and I didn't have a clue about interviews as I hadn't attended one for 18 years. Logistics Solutions helped me with my CV, gave me tips for interviews, and convinced me to change the direction of my career and use my transferable skills. What a fantastic team they have, everyone helped me at some point. And today? I got a letter offering me a position (after 3 interviews) that… Read Full Review

“Great bunch of girls who are honest and really went...”

Written on: 03/04/2008 by abc111 (2 reviews written)

Great bunch of girls who are honest and really went out of there way for me, they stuck to there word, worked around me and got me what I wanted. Logistics Solutions UK are excellent and would rate them to anyone, they left every agency standing is honest, hard working and a pleasure to work with.
Overall, excellent agency who will do what they say when they say. Well recommend logisticsolutions-uk.com… Read Full Review