Car & Classic UK www.carandclassic.co.uk Reviews

• Range of ads

Car and Classic UK www.carandclassic.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Car and Classic UK www.carandclassic.co.uk

Car and Classic UK www.carandclassic.co.uk

“I placed my Classic Alfa on the site and was inundated...”

Written on: 05/12/2009

I placed my Classic Alfa on the site and was inundated with responses and calls. Sold quickly to the second viewer!

Couldn't be happier, and I didn't get any canvassers or fraudsters. Its hard to believe its free really. And its good for just a browse too as theres loads of interesting cars.

Theres nothing not to like really, you cant complain because its free and you can easily filter any modern cars that have snuck on to the site. And i have noticed a magazine in tesco? I believe you can… Read Full Review

“I bought my classic Aston Martin off Car And Classic...”

Written on: 02/04/2008 by steptoeandson (3 reviews written)

I bought my classic Aston Martin off Car And Classic using their free classified ads. I was going through my second youth (well, its really my third...) so I decided to get my hands on a classic.
I like www.carandclassic.co.uk because they list loads of classic cars for sale from all over the country.
The only thing I found was that there are some modern cars like Daewoos that have found their way onto this website. I m not mad on modern cars sneaking onto classic car websites… Read Full Review