Garmin Mapsource Map Update Reviews

Garmin Mapsource Map Update - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Garmin Mapsource Map Update

“Beware this function”

Written on: 21/02/2013

I received my Garmin 2445LMT last night. After connecting it to my PC I ran the Express updater system. After several goes I managed to update the system, but when trying to update the maps, firstly the express system reloaded with a tick in the box near the bottom and promptly unloaded itself. After reloading I tried to update the western europe maps only to be told there wasnt enough room and to insert a Micro SD card (not supplied). I tried several more times and thought I was successfull… Read Full Review

Garmin Mapsource Map Update

“Beware of Faulty Garmin Downloads and Non Refund Policy”

Written on: 11/10/2012 by Duncan91 (2 reviews written)

I down loaded the Garmin Lifetime updater. It has never worked. I have gone through umpteen procedures with Garmin including sending my satnav to them. They have never fixed the updater. I asked my IT department at work to help. They couldn't fix it. When I asked Garmin for a refund they said my purchase "hade been activated and unlocked to the device: efectively breaking the seal of the item". Therefore they would not make a refund. I.e. I downloaded it, I activated it, it didn't work, it's… Read Full Review