Navman UK Safety Camera Update Reviews

• Product Quality

Navman UK Safety Camera Update - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Navman UK Safety Camera Update

Navman UK Safety Camera Update

“my s30 purched new from navman 27 jan09.this was to...”

Written on: 17/11/2009

my s30 purched new from navman 27 jan09.this was to check warn of safety cameras after say 30 passes same camer might get 4 audible alerts and i know this camera is on 99% of the time.I phone/emile never anser emails phone again told emails sent,thay say ah its your ISP Tiscali.told get new email address did now hotmail still no emails.spent £ on phone calls.sending it back for service bet it gets lost Tiscali checking out why no emails only from navman. I only wanted it for safety camera… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Navman UK Safety Camera Update

“Since I downloaded the supposed Navman speed camera...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by wbj (1 review written)

Since I downloaded the supposed Navman speed camera updates (3/8/08) for my sat nav I have passed no less than 5 Gatso & 2 traffic light camera positions that are not highlighted on the Navman mapping, plus defunct sites which still give warnings! Navman response via e-mail suggested, I probably haven't downloaded the updates correctly, and should read the instructions supplied with the sat nav. I drive 60,000 miles per year, and have been computer literate for 15 years… Read Full Review