Vauxhall Corsa 1.5d Merit Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Corsa 1.5d Merit - Ask a question now

“Really good car I have just got on for myself. Good...”

Written on: 22/05/2008 by streetking2k8 (1 review written)

Really good car I have just got on for myself. Good runner, cheap on insurance for a first car and really fun to drive beats the Corsa 1.4 breeze in my eyes… Read Full Review

“Ok here is my review of the Vauxhall Corsa [b version...”

Written on: 31/03/2008 by TwinCam (33 reviews written)

Ok here is my review of the Vauxhall Corsa [b version 1993-2000] 1.5 diesel, 5 door merit. First off i have always said i would never drive any Corsa period, until i recently needed a cheap car that was good on fuel, had cheap insurance [1.5d merit is group 4 insurance] and cheap to run all round. So i bought this Corsa, the merit version is the base model, so you don't get any toys at all. The 5 door verison is quite good on space, 4 adults and a child can fit in, and plenty of shopping etc… Read Full Review