Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum Reviews

Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum

Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum

“One of my favorite lines :-)”

Written on: 20/08/2012 by Campari (1 review written)

I am very satisfied with this cosmetic. My favorite 1. Super lotion 2. Q 10 cream 3. Bio Repair gel 4. Lactolan Peeling cream It is worth to try… Read Full Review

Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum

“I like this skin care line. Too bad we cannot buy it...”

Written on: 26/09/2010

I like this skin care line. Too bad we cannot buy it in Canada… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2011

Hi, this is really good cosmetics, and you can buy it in Canada. Holly Land cosmetics is used by cosmetologist in our day spa. You can find more information at our web-site www.natashasbeautysalon.ca or call Natasha's Beauty Salon to book free consultation with our cosmetologist 905-597-5157. Most popular skin care products from Holly Land are available for pick up at Natasha's Beauty Salon, 16-8700 Dufferin St, Concord, ON. We are located at GreenPark plaza, just minute drive north from HW407.

Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum

“I use Holy Land Cosmetics for 6 month already. It...”

Written on: 19/05/2010 by Lora B (1 review written)

I use Holy Land Cosmetics for 6 month already. It works pretty good. I really like Alpha Complex line and Alpha Beta plus Retinol. My friends use sunscreen (Sunbrella). They seem love it. I will buy one too… Read Full Review

Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum

“Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum works, at...”

Written on: 30/03/2008 by ambramancini (1 review written)

Holy Land Cosmetics C the Success Serum works, at least for me it worked well and the results were visible quickly. It really helped balance my oily skin tone and it magically removed a few stubborn sun spots I've had for a couple of years. Overall everyone saw a difference after only a week. I got is as a present for Christmas from my mom's friend but I will buy it again for sure. It did me a lot of good. Its a bit sticky and can be bought only from professional cosmetologists… Read Full Review