Chiropractic Therapy Reviews

Chiropractic Therapy - Ask a question now

Chiropractic Therapy

“Its a very nice therapy and works very well”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by brigittem1980 (18 reviews written)

Its a very nice therapy and works very well. I use it with magnetic healing aids. It is high time to reduce dependence on drugs. The alternatives offered by therapy-magnets.net are working wonder. Now I am a great supporter of magnetic therapy. I suggest everyone to give a try… Read Full Review

Chiropractic Therapy

“I went to Magnolia Chiropractic Center in San...”

Written on: 26/07/2008

I went to Magnolia Chiropractic Center in San Francisco for Chiropractic Therapy three weeks ago due to a burning sensation in my low back which ran down my leg. I was afraid of going to a Chiropractor, but the doctor was incredibly gentle, knowledgeable, and really understood the pain I was having in a way that took away my fear and helped me to feel more at peace. I highly recommend getting care from them!… Read Full Review