Lamberti Pinot Grigio Reviews

Lamberti Pinot Grigio - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lamberti Pinot Grigio

Lamberti Pinot Grigio

“I enjoyed this wine very much as the taste had a good...”

Written on: 01/04/2008 by thirsty08 (1 review written)

I enjoyed this wine very much as the taste had a good body , didn't leave much of an after taste. The occasion I used this wine for was a dinner party in which I opened this wine after dinner, I ended up receiving more good comments on my after dinner wine than I did on the actual dinner… Read Full Review

Lamberti Pinot Grigio

“I will definitely be buying more of this as would be...”

Written on: 23/03/2008 by tricianorton1 (6 reviews written)

I will definitely be buying more of this as would be ideal for bbq and salads… Read Full Review