Paris, The Louvre Reviews

Paris, The Louvre - Ask a question now

“I have been to the Louvre two times. It is a huge...”

Written on: 15/09/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

I have been to the Louvre two times. It is a huge place and one visit, even two, will not be enough to see it all. There is a floor plan describing where the collections are so if you are more keen on seeing a particular collection you can go streight there. The first time I managed to only see the picture gallery. I am not an artist but I love paintings and I was astouned by the collections of famous paintings in the Louvre. It has a fascinating interior and seeing Mona Lisa was a great… Read Full Review

“Being a painter I was in awe of some of the work and...”

Written on: 23/03/2008 by mrskermode (14 reviews written)

Being a painter I was in awe of some of the work and its sheer scale. It was great to see all these paintings in one place and in such a great setting. There is a lot to see but spend as much time as you want in there. I was there for a couple of hours and I could of stayed longer but I was pleased with what I had seen. The Louvre is a place that once visited you will never forget and almost certainly will want to visit again… Read Full Review