Adidas 2 Colour Stripe Pique Polo Shirt Reviews

Adidas 2 Colour Stripe Pique Polo Shirt - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Adidas 2 Colour Stripe Pique Polo Shirt

Adidas 2 Colour Stripe Pique Polo Shirt

“Great Fit!”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by Jeniferhook (1 review written)

I ordered this wonderful Adidas golf polo shirt from apparelnbags. They really offer this at lowest price. Fast shipping and great responsive staff. I am happy with them… Read Full Review

“I really like this top, it fits me perfectly and it is...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

I really like this top, it fits me perfectly and it is so comfortable. Its made form that material that helps you skin breathe better as well so you dont get too hot in it.

Mine is is red and white but you can get other colours as well. For the price it was great value for money