Kent, Leeds Castle Reviews

Kent, Leeds Castle - Ask a question now

“Amazing place!”

Written on: 18/09/2012 by StarsAndMikes (7 reviews written)

I've been to Leeds castle 4 times now and I still can't get enough of it! I've been during the day when you can investigate the Castle itself (which is like something out of a fairy-tale with a beautiful moat etc) and the grounds which are beautifully kept a Maze which is great fun. I've also been to Leeds castle at night for music and fireworks too, which are incredible - it's like the last night of the proms but better. Everyone is waving their flags up the steeply banked hill by the side… Read Full Review

“I would highly recommend Leeds Castle as a great...”

Written on: 20/04/2009 by steverobinson0 (34 reviews written)

I would highly recommend Leeds Castle as a great family day out. Not only are the castle and grounds interesting and picturesque, there a number of other attractions which are worthy of merit. These include a maze; two children's playgrounds; aviary and birds of prey displays. There is a restaurant and a cafe. Also, the admission price entitles the ticket-holder with an unlimited number of visits for a year, making this even more excellent value if you can manage more than one visit during the… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to steverobinson0's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

Thank you so much for your outstanding work on the day, eoveyrne commented on how you integrated in amongst the guests, and for some of the photos now on the blog we didn't even know you were there.These are absolutely amazing and we feel they really capture the spirit of the day, and us. I really love Ben's facial expressions when we're singing in church and during the line up it's so him! I actually cried when I first looked at the blog this morning!Thank you so much!

☆☆☆☆☆

“Although Leeds Castle is Beautiful, I found the staff...”

Written on: 03/03/2009

Although Leeds Castle is Beautiful, I found the staff very unwelcoming on my day, food wasn't nice and they told me what I could and could not do...a lot!… Read Full Review