Duffy, Mercy Reviews

Duffy, Mercy - Ask a question now

Duffy, Mercy

“GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!!”

Written on: 27/05/2011 by AlicjaFalkowska (2 reviews written)

I personally have listened to this track and also sang a remix of it. I've found that it's upbeat and relatable. It's also a great song when you want to dance or just sit and relax. I've also listened to other artists which are in the same genre of music and found that duffy is the only singer who's songs are unique. I would definetly recommend it and I woudl definetly buy her album with this song and other of her songs. I would say that you should listen to her, because she has a unique… Read Full Review

Duffy, Mercy

“Mercy is a very impressive song with a rhythm section...”

Written on: 19/03/2008 by Black Sabath Angel (7 reviews written)

Mercy is a very impressive song with a rhythm section that grooves well and very catchy melodies. I'm not sure where the Amy Winehouse comparisons come for because the fact the are female and sing is all they have in common, their styles are very different. I look forward to hearing future songs of her album soon… Read Full Review